A darker, full bodied blend.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

two more good chapters heroin are in great danger
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Kara, in her Silk Chemise, was having her break from all the hectic things that have been happening for the past two months. Though it was two months, she felt that the existence of Catwoman was like as if it happened only yesterday. She could still feel the humiliation due to the 'curse' Catwoman has placed on her. Right now, Kara dared not to fly around. Flying around will immediately start the effect of a 'vibrator' and she would begin to be turned on. The longer the distance, the longer it will take for the effect to subside. This was indeed something torturous. Furthermore, with Catwoman's ability to disable her laser eye and ice-breath, it made her crime busting more difficult.

Kara decided to put in the reports and the data in The3 crime record system digitally. The number of crimes have indeed dropped but it seemed like this is the silent moment before a storm. Kara put in the password but realised the password was wrong. She tried again and found out that it was wrong. "Strange..."

This time round, Kara made sure she typed in every single alphabet "V-I-C-T-O-R-Y-S-G-W-W-S-W" meticulously and found that she was able to log in. But what shocked her was what she saw on the screen. It was not a data base but it directed her to a video of a factory room.

A video camera showed Jessica Blan bound spread eagle to a desk with a huge, penis dildo shoved into her mouth and held there by tape. Her massive breasts were coiled with several loops of rope into two large, sloshing bowling balls of jello-ey flesh and each nipple was hung with a huge, gold ring. Leather straps were tied to each ring and to the ceiling pulling her breasts up and taught.

Her ass was plugged with yet another, obvious, penis replica, held firm by more tape. As her hips soared and rolled about, her butt would come down on the table and on the dildo sending it plunging in and out of her ass and sending her back up in torment.

The worst part was the two, yes two, oversized dildos forced firmly into her vagina making her look like a man smoking two cigars. They were humming and vibrating like the pump on a fish tank and they were driving her insane with agony. She moaned and rolled about in mindless sexual torture as she put on the most erotic display of female suffrage.

Her whole body was cum soaked, beaten, bruised, dildo fucked, toasted with cigarettes, whipped, spanked, scratched and otherwise mangled to the point that it was extremely obvious this woman had been severely and sexually destroyed.

Sure enough, Jessica was wearing just enough of Silk Woman's outfit to give Kara the clue
that Jessica Blan was really defeated....

SILK WOMAN IN ALL HER GLORY...
KISS... KISS...
JOAN

Said the note sticking on Jessica's belly button.

Kara was very shocked to see what she saw on the monitor. "I will save you Jessica!"

Just as she was about to change into her alter ego, Joan appeared in the video.

"Hi Supergirl, lets come and play. I know everything about The3 and I am going to take back what belongs to me. Come to this factory and you will find everything you need! Here are the coordinates!" *Pzz*

There was no way back. Someone had found their secrets and now have logged them out of their HQ system. To get it back, she had to face Joan. Dreading what was to come, Supergirl took a step and flew into the evening sky.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Fun!!
the3story
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi dear,

Please continue to support me by giving me your comments and suggestions in making this story awesome.

What do you think should Supergirl go through?
How about Silk Woman? What do you want to see about her?
And Wonder Woman? Any plans for her?

Have a great time reading.

Tiffany
theheroineproject
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Its so unfortunate the first few chapters of this story are gone. Its hard to comprehend why they were intentionally removed.

If the author is still out there we'd love to get this story on the heroine project.