Supergirl defeated by kryptonite!!!

General discussions about superheroines!
User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

sgz6 wrote:A less cool contribution but, a manip I did

Supergirl helpless at Devon's hands thanks to the power of KRYPTONITE

Original from SKW.com
Another cool one, keep them coming guys, cannot get enough of SG weakened by the green stuff!!! :D

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

More sexy SG peril, we all love it!!!
vlcsnap-535906.png
Love this pic, defeated!!!
vlcsnap-535906.png (372.43 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
vlcsnap-396161.png
fight back hero...
vlcsnap-396161.png (417.77 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
vlcsnap-305008.png
Struggling in krypto net..
vlcsnap-305008.png (746.8 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
vlcsnap-302183.png
Can't move, so weak...
vlcsnap-302183.png (529 KiB) Viewed 2584 times
ZARD-52+American+Heroine+Astro+Girl+Season+1+(+09+).jpg
Do you not like the crystal...
ZARD-52+American+Heroine+Astro+Girl+Season+1+(+09+).jpg (107 KiB) Viewed 2584 times

User avatar
SGWriter
Stories Mod
Stories Mod
Posts: 1357
Joined: 13 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Some more manips
Attachments
GK.JPG
GK.JPG (130.04 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
SGGKCHL - Copy.png
SGGKCHL - Copy.png (680.03 KiB) Viewed 3091 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Love the second one, she is gorgeous!!!

User avatar
SGWriter
Stories Mod
Stories Mod
Posts: 1357
Joined: 13 years ago

Post 5 years ago

SG continues to become helpless....
Attachments
GKCL.JPG
GKCL.JPG (119.67 KiB) Viewed 3092 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

User avatar
RedMountain
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 12 years ago

Post 5 years ago

sgz6 wrote:Some more manips
Where from SKW did you find the 2nd image? I frequent that site often and swear I haven't seen that set.

User avatar
SGWriter
Stories Mod
Stories Mod
Posts: 1357
Joined: 13 years ago

Post 5 years ago

RedMountain wrote:
sgz6 wrote:Some more manips
Where from SKW did you find the 2nd image? I frequent that site often and swear I haven't seen that set.
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... index.html

Pics from a PPV release IIRC.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

sgz6 wrote:Some more manips
Where can i find the second image???

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Superwoman is taken down by a diamond that weakens her, she is chained and molested by a sexy female villian....very hot!!!
vlcsnap-241488.png
vlcsnap-241488.png (258.39 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-241968.png
vlcsnap-241968.png (365.48 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-242717.png
vlcsnap-242717.png (346.51 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-243565.png
vlcsnap-243565.png (354.05 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-245302.png
vlcsnap-245302.png (389.62 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-246796.png
vlcsnap-246796.png (325.27 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
vlcsnap-246997.png
vlcsnap-246997.png (345.74 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
vlcsnap-247535.png
vlcsnap-247535.png (353.89 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
vlcsnap-248032.png
vlcsnap-248032.png (361.49 KiB) Viewed 2993 times
vlcsnap-250699.png
vlcsnap-250699.png (414.95 KiB) Viewed 2993 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-252476.png
vlcsnap-252476.png (335.82 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-252788.png
vlcsnap-252788.png (363.8 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-253432.png
vlcsnap-253432.png (335.06 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-254494.png
vlcsnap-254494.png (355.19 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-254588.png
vlcsnap-254588.png (357.66 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-255268.png
vlcsnap-255268.png (385.83 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-255368.png
vlcsnap-255368.png (315.17 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-255705.png
vlcsnap-255705.png (339.81 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-256153.png
vlcsnap-256153.png (411.81 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-256231.png
vlcsnap-256231.png (375.04 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-256481.png
vlcsnap-256481.png (309.64 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-256738.png
vlcsnap-256738.png (349.34 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-257538.png
vlcsnap-257538.png (426.05 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-257771.png
vlcsnap-257771.png (344.69 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-258529.png
vlcsnap-258529.png (409.58 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-259179.png
vlcsnap-259179.png (365.75 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-259498.png
vlcsnap-259498.png (420.99 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-260673.png
vlcsnap-260673.png (390.71 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-260950.png
vlcsnap-260950.png (409.65 KiB) Viewed 2991 times
vlcsnap-261415.png
vlcsnap-261415.png (367.4 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-261529.png
vlcsnap-261529.png (393.07 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
vlcsnap-262451.png
vlcsnap-262451.png (422.87 KiB) Viewed 2992 times
The villainess forces Superwoman to cum and then drinks her juices and steals her powers, very hot!!!!!

User avatar
RedMountain
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 12 years ago

Post 5 years ago

sgz6 wrote:
RedMountain wrote:
sgz6 wrote:Some more manips
Where from SKW did you find the 2nd image? I frequent that site often and swear I haven't seen that set.
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... index.html

Pics from a PPV release IIRC.
I've seen the ones with Anne Marie, meant the 2nd pic with the other blonde being chloro'd, haven't seen that one anywhere.

Also trying to remember the site that had the video with SG on the pool table...that looked like a good vid and I may purchase it after seeing the pics! :)

User avatar
SGWriter
Stories Mod
Stories Mod
Posts: 1357
Joined: 13 years ago

Post 5 years ago

RedMountain wrote:
I've seen the ones with Anne Marie, meant the 2nd pic with the other blonde being chloro'd, haven't seen that one anywhere.
Right, a recent preview pic viva SK's twitter account.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?

it2007
Sargeant
Sargeant
Posts: 112
Joined: 10 years ago

Post 5 years ago

RedMountain wrote:
Also trying to remember the site that had the video with SG on the pool table...that looked like a good vid and I may purchase it after seeing the pics! :)
Can't find the exact video at the moment, but it's from http://www.superheroinefilms.com/

hbk7250
Private First Class
Private First Class
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: na

Post 5 years ago

It's actually from:
Superheroineperil.com

User avatar
RedMountain
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Posts: 829
Joined: 12 years ago

Post 5 years ago

hbk7250 wrote:It's actually from:
Superheroineperil.com
Yep, found it and purchased it. One word to describe... HOT!! =D>

Thinking about picking up their hypnosis vid with Miss Power and Superwoman, same two actresses and man were they smoking hot together in the Superwoman captured video.

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

RedMountain wrote:
hbk7250 wrote:It's actually from:
Superheroineperil.com
Yep, found it and purchased it. One word to describe... HOT!! =D>

Thinking about picking up their hypnosis vid with Miss Power and Superwoman, same two actresses and man were they smoking hot together in the Superwoman captured video.
Yeah agree, that Superwoman vid is one of the hottest i have come across!!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Destro187 wrote:Another manip I just did from a pic posted in the thread earlier.

Image
Good work!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Some pics here of a gorgeous brunette Supergirl, who is taken down by a krypto ray gun and then subdued with a kryptonite necklace!!!
vlcsnap-174317.png
vlcsnap-174317.png (602.06 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-175274.png
vlcsnap-175274.png (577.51 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-177345.png
vlcsnap-177345.png (596.51 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-178677.png
vlcsnap-178677.png (597.01 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-178975.png
vlcsnap-178975.png (557.71 KiB) Viewed 2821 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-179817.png
vlcsnap-179817.png (599.96 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-182081.png
vlcsnap-182081.png (605.96 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-182235.png
vlcsnap-182235.png (606.11 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-182402.png
vlcsnap-182402.png (573.45 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
vlcsnap-182507.png
vlcsnap-182507.png (565.77 KiB) Viewed 2821 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-181473.png
vlcsnap-181473.png (582.67 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-182743.png
vlcsnap-182743.png (555.57 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-183730.png
vlcsnap-183730.png (585.61 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-184358.png
vlcsnap-184358.png (575.22 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-185668.png
vlcsnap-185668.png (499.7 KiB) Viewed 2819 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-185836.png
vlcsnap-185836.png (548.68 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-186333.png
vlcsnap-186333.png (575.39 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-188232.png
vlcsnap-188232.png (615.39 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-188373.png
vlcsnap-188373.png (589.13 KiB) Viewed 2819 times
vlcsnap-188457.png
vlcsnap-188457.png (597.1 KiB) Viewed 2819 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-189104.png
vlcsnap-189104.png (505.54 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-189765.png
vlcsnap-189765.png (505.46 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-190644.png
vlcsnap-190644.png (572.45 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-190807.png
vlcsnap-190807.png (587.97 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-192102.png
vlcsnap-192102.png (580.7 KiB) Viewed 2798 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

vlcsnap-192236.png
vlcsnap-192236.png (581.35 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-192808.png
vlcsnap-192808.png (560.93 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-192973.png
vlcsnap-192973.png (589.97 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-220561.png
vlcsnap-220561.png (633.09 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
vlcsnap-220750.png
vlcsnap-220750.png (618.36 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
Supergirl is so hot!!!!

User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1725
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: baltimre, md

Post 5 years ago

Wow all of these are so hot! Especially the one where she is getting eaten out...hot hot hot!
Ballgags, cuffs and rope....hmmm i am still waiting to see soma anal bead action! Big green ones!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

batgirl1969 wrote:Wow all of these are so hot! Especially the one where she is getting eaten out...hot hot hot!
Ballgags, cuffs and rope....hmmm i am still waiting to see soma anal bead action! Big green ones!
Haha, hopefully one day Batgirl :D !!! Agree as well these pics are sooooo hot!!!!!

User avatar
Superman246o1
Sargeant
Sargeant
Posts: 109
Joined: 6 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Supergirl is mine wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Haha, hopefully one day Batgirl :D !!! Agree as well these pics are sooooo hot!!!!!
Amen! Also, (this is off-topic, but on-genre) the sequel to this had some great Wonder Woman peril. Vivian Irene Pierce has some very convincing anguished screams.

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Superman246o1 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Haha, hopefully one day Batgirl :D !!! Agree as well these pics are sooooo hot!!!!!
Amen! Also, (this is off-topic, but on-genre) the sequel to this had some great Wonder Woman peril. Vivian Irene Pierce has some very convincing anguished screams.
Yeah you are right man, she was great, i just loved the Supergirl in this vid Gabrielle Del Monaco, she was so hot and again made great screams while been defeated!!!

zepolmas
Corporal
Corporal
Posts: 65
Joined: 5 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Supergirl is mine wrote:
vlcsnap-185836.png
vlcsnap-186333.png
vlcsnap-188232.png
vlcsnap-188373.png
vlcsnap-188457.png
Is this Sasha Grey as the villaness?

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

zepolmas wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:
vlcsnap-185836.png
vlcsnap-186333.png
vlcsnap-188232.png
vlcsnap-188373.png
vlcsnap-188457.png
Is this Sasha Grey as the villaness?
No, its an actress called Elizabeth Huntington.

User avatar
powerman
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 166
Joined: 9 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Ah! Thats a custom i had done by Shakeshift. Glad you liked it!

Lee

gunpower
Private
Private
Posts: 3
Joined: 9 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Supergirl is mine wrote:
vlcsnap-192236.png
vlcsnap-192808.png
vlcsnap-192973.png
vlcsnap-220561.png
vlcsnap-220750.png
Supergirl is so hot!!!!
What video is this from?

User avatar
powerman
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 166
Joined: 9 years ago

Post 5 years ago

Its called "Tales of Tidesville -The coming of Darkstar".

You can get it on Dawnstars clips site. Its in two parts.

Happy hunting!

Lee

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

powerman wrote:Its called "Tales of Tidesville -The coming of Darkstar".

You can get it on Dawnstars clips site. Its in two parts.

Happy hunting!

Lee
Good work man, really enjoyed the vid. :D

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

A few more pics of the Stunningly beautiful Milla Bishop as Supergirl...
382593_308234482536485_288165784543355_1254928_24358351_n.jpg
382593_308234482536485_288165784543355_1254928_24358351_n.jpg (33.64 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
309515_2334076764441_1625474925_32353148_1434624569_n.jpg
309515_2334076764441_1625474925_32353148_1434624569_n.jpg (116.46 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
311651_214140931983411_100001625174826_665009_1683263646_n.jpg
311651_214140931983411_100001625174826_665009_1683263646_n.jpg (40.58 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
291827_1979276203674_1296215419_31664803_1322350036_n.jpg
291827_1979276203674_1296215419_31664803_1322350036_n.jpg (55.58 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
215826_157344657663039_100001625174826_402939_3582050_n.jpg
215826_157344657663039_100001625174826_402939_3582050_n.jpg (73.13 KiB) Viewed 2667 times
Absolutely beautiful.

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

More 'Super' hot Supergirl peril... :D
216429_1814038923820_1625474925_31769289_3662547_n.jpg
216429_1814038923820_1625474925_31769289_3662547_n.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
4973502018_22cb6c13fb_o.jpg
4973502018_22cb6c13fb_o.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
483.jpg
483.jpg (62.34 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
771.jpg
771.jpg (49.57 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
IMG_0645.jpg
IMG_0645.jpg (23.23 KiB) Viewed 2653 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Please not kryptonite...its killing me!!!
IMG_1441.jpg
IMG_1441.jpg (30.07 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
kryptonite.jpg
kryptonite.jpg (119.2 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
n_aCAS0ZDWJ.jpg
n_aCAS0ZDWJ.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
s.jpg
s.jpg (40.68 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
SHW-E8-Starla-13.jpg
SHW-E8-Starla-13.jpg (52.01 KiB) Viewed 2653 times
So sexy!!!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Destro187 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Wow all of these are so hot! Especially the one where she is getting eaten out...hot hot hot!
Ballgags, cuffs and rope....hmmm i am still waiting to see soma anal bead action! Big green ones!
Yes they are! Batgirl I keep hearing about these kryptonite anal beads but I can't seem to find no legit pics out there. So tonight I am gonna help you out with your kink. Hope you enjoy this manip! This is the 1984 Helen Slater SG costume btw. I imagine a girl feels like a tank in that version of the costume since the only exposed flesh is the hands and neck up. (I suddenly find that costume very kinky considering this pic lol) I imagine SG is feeling pretty vulnerable right about now. The story behind this pic is Lex Luthor was imprisoned at a secret location. These two luthor corp agents manage to get a special "red sun" collar around Supergirl's neck somewhere and knock her unconscious. She awakes in and office and she is tied to a chair by rope (THX SIM FOR THE ROPE!!) The two agents explain to her that with the red sun collar around her neck she would be stripped of her powers and could not break free from the chair. The agents then started demanding she tell them where Luthor was being kept. She defiantly refused and laughed arrogantly at the agents. The female agent then unzipped SG's boots and removed them and placed them on the desk. She then whipped out a feather and tickled Supergirl's stocking feet and legs for awhile. The agents kept demanding that she tell them where he was being held. After much giggling...she told them he will rot and she will never tell them. The agents seen then they would have to use much more extreme methods of interrogation...The female agent then done the unthinkable and stripped the maiden of might of her pantyhose. The sheer fabric slithered down her ass and legs as it was being pulled, The agent seemed to have a little trouble pulling the nylons from Kara's feet. She stretched them several feet over Supergirl's toes and gave them a tug and they first come off one foot and then off the other. SG was in complete shock and could not believe this! She was extremely embarrassed at the thought of not having her boots and her tights on in front of others. Her eyes got wide and she gasped..She could feel a draft in the room now. This is never suppose to happen to a super heroine. She felt very awkward now. What were they doing? she wondered. The male agent was approaching her with a glowing green object...the agent then inserted the green kryptonite....................*insert imagine for the rest of this story*
SupergirlsKinkyInterrogation.jpg
Very nice!!! :D

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

More Supergirl + more peril = Super hot!!!
00000.jpg
00000.jpg (93.39 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
108.jpg
108.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
superwoman-krypto-trap-c03-promo-01.jpg
superwoman-krypto-trap-c03-promo-01.jpg (86.72 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
4d5f713ad1bb58bfe194d075e149975a_m.jpg
4d5f713ad1bb58bfe194d075e149975a_m.jpg (121.39 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
010_l.jpg
010_l.jpg (42.34 KiB) Viewed 2540 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Destro187 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:
Destro187 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Wow all of these are so hot! Especially the one where she is getting eaten out...hot hot hot!
Ballgags, cuffs and rope....hmmm i am still waiting to see soma anal bead action! Big green ones!
Yes they are! Batgirl I keep hearing about these kryptonite anal beads but I can't seem to find no legit pics out there. So tonight I am gonna help you out with your kink. Hope you enjoy this manip! This is the 1984 Helen Slater SG costume btw. I imagine a girl feels like a tank in that version of the costume since the only exposed flesh is the hands and neck up. (I suddenly find that costume very kinky considering this pic lol) I imagine SG is feeling pretty vulnerable right about now. The story behind this pic is Lex Luthor was imprisoned at a secret location. These two luthor corp agents manage to get a special "red sun" collar around Supergirl's neck somewhere and knock her unconscious. She awakes in and office and she is tied to a chair by rope (THX SIM FOR THE ROPE!!) The two agents explain to her that with the red sun collar around her neck she would be stripped of her powers and could not break free from the chair. The agents then started demanding she tell them where Luthor was being kept. She defiantly refused and laughed arrogantly at the agents. The female agent then unzipped SG's boots and removed them and placed them on the desk. She then whipped out a feather and tickled Supergirl's stocking feet and legs for awhile. The agents kept demanding that she tell them where he was being held. After much giggling...she told them he will rot and she will never tell them. The agents seen then they would have to use much more extreme methods of interrogation...The female agent then done the unthinkable and stripped the maiden of might of her pantyhose. The sheer fabric slithered down her ass and legs as it was being pulled, The agent seemed to have a little trouble pulling the nylons from Kara's feet. She stretched them several feet over Supergirl's toes and gave them a tug and they first come off one foot and then off the other. SG was in complete shock and could not believe this! She was extremely embarrassed at the thought of not having her boots and her tights on in front of others. Her eyes got wide and she gasped..She could feel a draft in the room now. This is never suppose to happen to a super heroine. She felt very awkward now. What were they doing? she wondered. The male agent was approaching her with a glowing green object...the agent then inserted the green kryptonite....................*insert imagine for the rest of this story*
SupergirlsKinkyInterrogation.jpg
Very nice!!! :D
Thx SIM! You think Batgirl will like it though? hehehe
Haha, i am sure she will absolutely love it man :D !!!! Supergirl + kryptonite is the hottest thing ever!!!!!!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

I want me some of that cake man!!!!
340.jpg
340.jpg (54.6 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
490.jpg
490.jpg (56.71 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
507.jpg
507.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
509.jpg
509.jpg (65.55 KiB) Viewed 3814 times
513.jpg
513.jpg (55.36 KiB) Viewed 3814 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Bit off topic but what a top!!!!!
supergirl-shirt.jpg
supergirl-shirt.jpg (61.84 KiB) Viewed 3804 times

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Sexy Japanese Supergirl defeated...
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+03+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+03+).jpg (70 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+04+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+04+).jpg (62.99 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+08+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+08+).jpg (67 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+10+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+10+).jpg (52 KiB) Viewed 3780 times
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+11+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+11+).jpg (57 KiB) Viewed 3780 times

User avatar
sign4deaf
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 308
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: North Carolina

Post 5 years ago

Why can't we see a quality costume with the cape tucked into the neckline like it's supposed to be? That damned little bow they tie every time... dear God! I mean, seriously? Super-strength, flies faster than sound, completely invulnerable, but she still has that thing around her neck like a Holly Hobbie scarf? Really?
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!

User avatar
Supergirl is mine
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 716
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: England

Post 5 years ago

Destro187 wrote:
Supergirl is mine wrote:Sexy Japanese Supergirl defeated...
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+03+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+04+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+08+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+10+).jpg
TDLN-75+Gray+Full+Girl+(+11+).jpg
Cool! I need to check out one of those some time. I have seen some around before I would like to check out.

SIM I couldnt help myself and did a simple manip to the one with the gun posted before.
kray.jpg
Good work again man!

User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1725
Joined: 8 years ago
Location: baltimre, md

Post 5 years ago

Destro187 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Wow all of these are so hot! Especially the one where she is getting eaten out...hot hot hot!
Ballgags, cuffs and rope....hmmm i am still waiting to see soma anal bead action! Big green ones!
Yes they are! Batgirl I keep hearing about these kryptonite anal beads but I can't seem to find no legit pics out there. So tonight I am gonna help you out with your kink. Hope you enjoy this manip! This is the 1984 Helen Slater SG costume btw. I imagine a girl feels like a tank in that version of the costume since the only exposed flesh is the hands and neck up. (I suddenly find that costume very kinky considering this pic lol) I imagine SG is feeling pretty vulnerable right about now. The story behind this pic is Lex Luthor was imprisoned at a secret location. These two luthor corp agents manage to get a special "red sun" collar around Supergirl's neck somewhere and knock her unconscious. She awakes in and office and she is tied to a chair by rope (THX SIM FOR THE ROPE!!) The two agents explain to her that with the red sun collar around her neck she would be stripped of her powers and could not break free from the chair. The agents then started demanding she tell them where Luthor was being kept. She defiantly refused and laughed arrogantly at the agents. The female agent then unzipped SG's boots and removed them and placed them on the desk. She then whipped out a feather and tickled Supergirl's stocking feet and legs for awhile. The agents kept demanding that she tell them where he was being held. After much giggling...she told them he will rot and she will never tell them. The agents seen then they would have to use much more extreme methods of interrogation...The female agent then done the unthinkable and stripped the maiden of might of her pantyhose. The sheer fabric slithered down her ass and legs as it was being pulled, The agent seemed to have a little trouble pulling the nylons from Kara's feet. She stretched them several feet over Supergirl's toes and gave them a tug and they first come off one foot and then off the other. SG was in complete shock and could not believe this! She was extremely embarrassed at the thought of not having her boots and her tights on in front of others. Her eyes got wide and she gasped..She could feel a draft in the room now. This is never suppose to happen to a super heroine. She felt very awkward now. What were they doing? she wondered. The male agent was approaching her with a glowing green object...the agent then inserted the green kryptonite....................*insert imagine for the rest of this story*
SupergirlsKinkyInterrogation.jpg

Ok YES this is a start! Great job! Wow...see how hot that is? Now add in a glowing strapon and BAM instant superslave

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Bugsy44, CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot] and 72 guests