superheroine custom

General discussions about superheroines!
open123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post 1 year ago

anyone no any sites for superheroine custom videos.
terminator

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post 1 year ago

Most of the producers here offer customs. It's just a matter of looking at their existing work to see who is best suited to your script. Then email them and get a quote.

There have been a few instances of producers shafting customers. However, the majority of producers who post regularly here are known to be reliable. Basically, the ones who are most active on this board obviously have an interest in keeping the community happy.

open123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post 1 year ago

thanks
terminator

athenaartemis
Elder Member
Elder Member

Post 1 year ago

open123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post 1 year ago

how much do you charge.and what payment options do you have.
terminator

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post 1 year ago

Cost will vary from producer to producer based on what content you desire - 1 model or more, nudity or not, costume quality, male villain or female, whether props are needed, the length of the script, who the main model is etc etc etc. As said above the best bet is to look through the releases thread, find someone who's style/content you like and then hit them directly for a quote based on a few ideas of what you are looking for. A big variant in price is the model you wish to see as they have different daily rates, different rates for nudity, maybe extra for bondage etc. You will be looking at anything from a few hundred to a few thousand depending on what you want
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).

open123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post 1 year ago

thanks for that.
terminator

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post 1 year ago

I highly recommend Cali Logan. She has produced several customs for me (including the Cyberkat series with Sinn Sage). Everything she does is excellent and her prices are reasonable.

http://caliscustoms.com/

open123
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post 1 year ago

ok
terminator

• Information