Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX Coming Soon!

General discussions about superheroines!
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Coming soon from Fighting Heroines in Sexy Perils Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
EWDGComingSoon.gif
EWDGComingSoon.gif (64.24 KiB) Viewed 12069 times
While you wait, check out our Wonder Woman, two Saturn Girl, three Mighty Isis, three Wonder Girl, Green Lantern Girl and two Dyna Girl superheroine videos at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
Last edited by athenaartemis 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

nice costumes
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

athenaartemis wrote:Coming soon from Fighting Heroines in Sexy Perils Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
EWDGComingSoon.gif
While you wait, check out our Wonder Woman, two Saturn Girl, three Mighty Isis, three Wonder Girl, Green Lantern Girl and two Dyna Girl superheroine videos at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

Would love to see a version of where Dyna Girl becomes evil and dominates Electra Woman. I know Christina Carter did one where Catwoman mind controlled her to capture Electra Woman. But I would like to see one where Dyna Girl is the main villian.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

YES! That looks awesome! I have to admit I wasn't going to even read your message because I thought it was about the Grace Helbig repuke, and then I saw the xxx in the link. Definitely getting this one!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

In the meantime, What happened with Grace Helbig's Electra Woman & Dyna Girl tv series ?

Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

that guy on the left reminds me of a young Ricky Schroder from the show Silver Spoons. Or one of the drummers from Adam and the Ants
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

AWESOME. Can't wait for this-- I do enjoy your films is there a KO from chloroform in this movie?
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:AWESOME. Can't wait for this-- I do enjoy your films is there a KO from chloroform in this movie?
Would I let you down? There will be lots of limp play too. -Tyr Garm
Last edited by athenaartemis 8 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

FallOutDweller wrote:In the meantime, What happened with Grace Helbig's Electra Woman & Dyna Girl tv series ?

People saw what it was like. 'Nuff said. :huh:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's a shame too because Grace actually would have looked good as EW in the traditional costume....not the boy shorts version or Mad Max motocross version
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Meant to say -
Nice Electrocomps too, btw Athenaartemis, good job and nice effects

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl look gorgeous!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Electrocomps ???? And some say the pipboy from the Fallout series look bulky and heavy.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^They were big and bulky in the original and these honour that memory

athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Here is a BTS shot of the shot of our upcoming Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX video from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
EWDGComingSoonBTS.gif
EWDGComingSoonBTS.gif (178.34 KiB) Viewed 11431 times
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Great costumes! Love the attention to detail
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Mind control?
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I hope you have them getting clobbered, stripped down to tights, and carried OTS in tights. Just a wish.
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

This one looks great....Can't wait to buy this one....
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Quoting from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_W ... _Dyna_Girl

The ElectraComs were bulky wrist devices that the title characters wore. They could function as two-way radios with video capabilities akin to those Dick Tracy used. Much like Batman's utility belt, they served a variety of other specialized functions, which allowed the duo to escape various traps devised by their enemies. With the addition of special cartridge attachments, the ElectraComs were additionally seen to perform the following functions on the show:

Direct-A-Scan – navigates the title characters through buildings to the exact location of the villain.

Electra-Change – allows the title characters to change from their civilian clothing to the costumes of their super-powered alter-egos instantaneously.

Electra-Beam – emits a focused kinetic beam of energy that can "push" or "pull" objects much like a tractor or pressor beam.

Electra-Degravitate – allows the title characters to defy gravity for very short distances so that they can circumvent obstacles in their path or levitate themselves to higher ground.

Electra-Force – apparently breaks steel bars. (Was not available the one time it was attempted.)

Electra-Force Shield – is essentially a force field used to detain villains once they've been caught. The shield was also used defensively as a protective barrier that can shield against physical and energy attacks.

Electra-Freeze – lowers the temperature of the target to below freezing.

Electra-G – increases the weight of the target.

Electra-Split – replicates target to create a copy. Both objects are left in an unstable state and does not work on human beings.

Electra-Strobe – speeds the wearer's motions, thoughts, and actions 10,000 times faster than normal.

Electra-Vibe – creates a localized sonic field that can shatter glass or disorient an opponent who is not equipped with earplugs.

Electra-Vision – emits a blindingly bright light, turning night into day.

Electra-X – is a portable X-ray that reveals target's skeleton or identity beneath disguise.

So they are more or less like a pocket size Starship Enterprise that you keep on your wrist or more likely a hand held Iron Man cellphone. That leaves room to exploit a lot of fetishes.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

More BTS pics please
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

FallOutDweller wrote:Quoting from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_W ... _Dyna_Girl

The ElectraComs were bulky wrist devices that the title characters wore. They could function as two-way radios with video capabilities akin to those Dick Tracy used. Much like Batman's utility belt, they served a variety of other specialized functions, which allowed the duo to escape various traps devised by their enemies. With the addition of special cartridge attachments, the ElectraComs were additionally seen to perform the following functions on the show:

Direct-A-Scan – navigates the title characters through buildings to the exact location of the villain.

Electra-Change – allows the title characters to change from their civilian clothing to the costumes of their super-powered alter-egos instantaneously.

Electra-Beam – emits a focused kinetic beam of energy that can "push" or "pull" objects much like a tractor or pressor beam.

Electra-Degravitate – allows the title characters to defy gravity for very short distances so that they can circumvent obstacles in their path or levitate themselves to higher ground.

Electra-Force – apparently breaks steel bars. (Was not available the one time it was attempted.)

Electra-Force Shield – is essentially a force field used to detain villains once they've been caught. The shield was also used defensively as a protective barrier that can shield against physical and energy attacks.

Electra-Freeze – lowers the temperature of the target to below freezing.

Electra-G – increases the weight of the target.

Electra-Split – replicates target to create a copy. Both objects are left in an unstable state and does not work on human beings.

Electra-Strobe – speeds the wearer's motions, thoughts, and actions 10,000 times faster than normal.

Electra-Vibe – creates a localized sonic field that can shatter glass or disorient an opponent who is not equipped with earplugs.

Electra-Vision – emits a blindingly bright light, turning night into day.

Electra-X – is a portable X-ray that reveals target's skeleton or identity beneath disguise.

So they are more or less like a pocket size Starship Enterprise that you keep on your wrist or more likely a hand held Iron Man cellphone. That leaves room to exploit a lot of fetishes.
Thanks for this Electra-Comp post! Our Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX video honors the powers of the Digitized Dare Dolls. We even added a new power. It's a lot of fun to watch the Electra - Cuties use this new power on the forces of evil. :yes: It's even more fun to watch the forces of villainy use this new power on the Voltage Vixens! :evil:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

More pics!
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Coming soon from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/ Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl versus the Filth Brothers, Dust and Dirt.
EWDGvsFilthBrothersComingSoon.gif
EWDGvsFilthBrothersComingSoon.gif (65.74 KiB) Viewed 10901 times
Check out our Saturn Girl, Wonder Woman, Dyna Girl, Mighty Isis, Wonder Girl and Green Lantern Girl videos at http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So who plays EW and DG? Are they new?
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Coming soon from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/ Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Electra - Beam the Filth Brothers, Dust and Dirt.
EWDGElectraBeamsComingSoon.gif
EWDGElectraBeamsComingSoon.gif (61.16 KiB) Viewed 10423 times
Check out our Saturn Girl, Wonder Woman, Dyna Girl, Mighty Isis, Wonder Girl and Green Lantern Girl videos at http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I want to see them KO'd!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Mamooche24 wrote:I want to see them KO'd!
There's no superheroine you don't want to see KO'd. :rolleyes: Still, I have to applaud your consistency, especially since it's a favorite thing of mine, too! :thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
There's no superheroine you don't want to see KO'd. :rolleyes: Still, I have to applaud your consistency, especially since it's a favorite thing of mine, too! :thumbup:
I can confirm that, my character Captain Invincible already K.O'd DrDominator TWICE ! First in a friendly game of Backgammon (that I still have no idea how to play properly and still was able to win) and a death match of dominoes that I barely escape alive.

So God Save The Queen !
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

FallOutDweller wrote:
DrDominator9 wrote:
I can confirm that, my character Captain Invincible already K.O'd DrDominator TWICE ! First in a friendly game of Backgammon (that I still have no idea how to play properly and still was able to win) and a death match of dominoes that I barely escape alive.

So God Save The Queen !

Do not trifle with me, FOD,
for I would turn you into sod.
Twist your form in shapes so odd
Even children would query god.

So beware of my great wrath!
Do not tread this dangerous path.
For if you simply do the math.
In the end, you'll find bloodbath.

But perhaps I'm just being overly sensitive? :lol:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It was a friendly match followed by a deadly match, the superheroines are safe and nobody end dead crushed under an increasingly gigantic line of dominoes - a story yet to be told written by DrDominator himself.

P.S.: I swear I am trying to contact you on chat but I am in a trash computer so the chat window just refuse to open. I will be available on a decent computer later on. Sorry !
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

DrDominator9 wrote:
You will both be pleased with Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX coming soon at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

While you wait, my two Saturn Girl videos, Wonder Woman video, two Dyna Girl videos, three Mighty Isis videos and three Wonder Girl videos would all be quite enjoyable. Available at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

-Tyr Garm
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I've gotten all of his ideos- the only one I was not a fan of was ISIS, but that is only because I am not a fan of the model-- the Sinn Sage movies as Wonder Girl and the Alexis Grace WW movie were fantastic! Highly recommend them.

I also liked the one you did with Taylor Raz as Green Lantern-

I can't wait for this one-- is it a double chloro scene where they are both caught off guard from behind? Fingers crossed-- maybe an OTS? :)
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:I've gotten all of his ideos- the only one I was not a fan of was ISIS, but that is only because I am not a fan of the model-- the Sinn Sage movies as Wonder Girl and the Alexis Grace WW movie were fantastic! Highly recommend them.

I also liked the one you did with Taylor Raz as Green Lantern-

I can't wait for this one-- is it a double chloro scene where they are both caught off guard from behind? Fingers crossed-- maybe an OTS? :)
You will like this video. There are two scenes with both villains giving both heroines lots of limp play. -Tyr Garm http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No mention of sexual content yet. Looking at your other vids, I'm guessing it gets pretty hardcore?

Are the heroines compelled to do girl/girl or do they get screwed by the brothers?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hopefully they are forced to do girl girl and then each get double teamed...lools great
darious
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

looks interesting
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any ETA on a release?
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Thanks to everyone for their interest in Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX coming soon at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/

We are working to finish up our edits, but we want to get to get it right before we release. Some of you asked about content so ...

The video is 60% superheroine content with plot, dialogue, cosplay, fight, wrestling, Femdom, capture, beat downs, bondage, peril (not just bondage), KO, depowerment, superheroine powers turned on heroines, limp play with what comes before (twice), humiliation scenes, 20% F/F sex scene and 20% M/F sex scene.

While you wait, check out our two Saturn Girl, Wonder Woman, two Dyna Girl, three Mighty Isis, Green Lantern Girl and three Wonder Girl videos at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Coming soon........?
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Some depowerment pictures for all the helpless heroine lovers from Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX coming soon from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
EWDGCapturedHelplessComingSoon.gif
EWDGCapturedHelplessComingSoon.gif (132.74 KiB) Viewed 9555 times
You are just another woman now Electra Woman! Lose something Dyna Girl?

We are getting closer to release as the editors complete the final revisions. Thanks for all your interest and support.

While you wait, feel free to check out our two Saturn Girl with Star 9 videos, Wonder Woman with Alexis Graces video, three Mighty Isis videos, two Dyna Girl with Dakota Charms videos, Green Lantern Girl with Taylor Raz video and three Wonder Girl with Sinn Sage videos at http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

any chloro photos
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Two scenes like this in Electra Woman and Dyna Girl XXX - Dirt to Dust coming soon from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
EWDGkoGIF.gif
EWDGkoGIF.gif (66.8 KiB) Viewed 9429 times
Coming soon from http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67405/
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's hot!! Love the teaser pics, hope to see more!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Quick question: will we see them in their civilian clothes as Lori and Judy?
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah transformation is always a big plus
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

White chains made of plastic ? Oh boy, send me the bill for shinny ones made of real steel for the sequel. My turn on usually is in ropes or restrains made of leather and/or metal.

Next time try something like this with less bricks. And give a cowboy boot look for the girls own boots just like they made for the Daredevil. Is just me or is he wearing cowboy boots ?

Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller wrote: White chains made of plastic ? Oh boy, send me the bill for shinny ones made of real steel for the sequel. My turn on usually is in ropes or restrains made of leather and/or metal.

Next time try something like this with less bricks. And give a cowboy boot look for the girls own boots just like they made for the Daredevil. Is just me or is he wearing cowboy boots ?
I feel bad criticizing your ideas, but surely you must realize that shooting porn on a rooftop is much harder to achieve than shooting indoors? :confused:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Criticizing is not something vile that comes exclusively from the hearts and minds of bad people. Is some precious specially when it's coming from the mouths of friends even more importantly if I do or say something my friends disagree with.

That said, considering the average Netflix budget I doubt half of that set is a real rooftop in Hell's Kitchen NY. The green screen probably start two or three feet above those lights at the bottom of rooftop wall.

I am just asking for metal chains and/or leather restrains for a yet to be made sequel, I am not asking for expensive elaborated set, maybe some cowboy boots too but certainly not anything expensive that will hurt the producers budget in the long run.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

so anyway, when does this EW and DG movie come out?