Interviews

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! So we saw an interview or two in the past done of actresses who star in these films and we have been requested to do something similar. So we are going to take 2 actresses at a time and ask various questions in a brief 3-5 minute interview and post it up for you.

What questions would you like our ladies to answer?
Blue-Scion

What is it like to play a superheroine and do you enjoy it?
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

What is the toughest part of playing a heroine?

Why do they abkut working for you and Kristina?

And the big one, if they read the forums, what do they like about the fans and what they don't?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Are you a superheroine/superhero fan?

Have you ever had or currently have a superheroine role model?
Which mainstream superheroine can you see yourself as in real life and would like to play on screen?

Do you have a fan page or simialr where your fans can keep up to date with oyur work?

Have you ever fought competatively?

Who would you like to battle fro the current Cross the Line team, character or actress?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

What's your favorite costume that you've worn?

If you had a choice of any costume (i.e. Batgirl, Powergirl etc), which costume would you like to wear for a video?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

1st interview done... we had Shante, Bridget, Kristina, & Kim present for this one--- we will do more soon! :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Kim AND Bridget!...I am in heaven already..two of my favourites for sure.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you "into" the sleepy fetish............become sometimes it shows you aren't!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's the interview!
phpBB [video]
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lovely ladies and Kristina looking as hot as ALWAYS :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

That was awesome, these ladies are really cool and love the fact that they are so approachable, each of them bring something to the table and that is really cool.

Really fun to hear they feel supported by the fans and read the forums too.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

What an absolute treat!
You must give all theselovely ladies a very big thankyou Loga not only are they super cool but it is so nice as a superheroine fan to learn how happy they al are about what they do as performers and hearing how into the big moves they are is brilliant and knowing that loosing isn't an issue because they can show of the serious actress in them is great too.

It does show Logan that you and Kristina do choose very carefuly and put a lot of effort into you acting team I guess mindset is vital to this line of productions and seeing the ladies so into it realy is the best.

Love the fact that Kim likes her outfit and feels good in it and I must say Shante looks great you realy should give her a new chaarcter to play, nmaybe a clash of the titans with Shante and Kim facing off.

Hope to see more of these interviews.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think we will see Shante soon, I absolutely loved her character on Canary, she was a badass and was funny on the interview.