superheroine in an "excessive machine" device

General discussions about superheroines!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Has this been done before? I was watching the scene where Barbarella is put inside the "excessive machine" and is pleasured (close to death) but she overloads the machine....and was wondering if anyone has done something similar, or plans to. What makes that scene hot (for me) is the facial expressions and physicality of it; in spite of not being able to see what's actually happening to her body, but the facial expressions convey the pleasure and/or pain and that sells the scene, I think. Having the costume parts come off was a nice touch, but knowing that she's trapped inside (whether she's strapped or free to move is unknown) and various mechanical appendages or instruments are working on her body is a great idea and I'm surprised more producers haven't put their own touch on this. I can't imagine it being an overly expensive or difficult thing to do, if you have a large box of some sort and have some artistic skills to add some hoses and dials, etc., but having a hot heroine (and there are plenty of them out there) put inside one where we can only see her head and shoulders being pleasured to death (or at least close to it) would be hot. I guess it would all come down to the prop and having a good actress that would be able to sell it with her facial expressions without being too over-the-top would make it work. Throw in a little sweat and struggle and you have a modern day Barbarella-style death trap for any hot heroine. Any thoughts?
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Bondage Café had something like that in the original "O-girl." I forget what it was called. I loved that scene in Barbarella. Jane Fonda was insanely good looking and I would have loved see her getting in bondage on a regular basis. Too bad no one ever thought to make a Barbarella TV series.
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow, I never knew this scene, I guess I still have a lot to discover, which is very goood lol.

Yea, I can totally see this, a strange machine that the Heroine doesn't understand but the Villain has a perfect mastery of it..
And since it is a "Strange sex", the facial expressions are very important indeed, the face of the Heroine must express fear, anger, and slowly a mixture of despair and pleasure as the machine is taking control of her body. She screams loud moans of pleasure as her body surrendered to the sensation, but her mind still resist.
Then, the Villain intensify the power of the machine for the final touch, and the heroine moans of pleasure becomes more soft, showing that she is accepting it..
I like seeing her sweating too.

There is a movie that use this : Shadowgirl: Welcome to Earth – Part 4
http://www.heroinemovies.com/shadowgirl ... from-ctle/
I liked it a lot, the use of a piano is really good, and not only the expressions of the Heroine are hot, but seeing the Villainess taunting and having her fun breaking her is just excellent, even though the machine is a bit more generic than the Barbarella one.

However, in those 2 scenes (Barbarella and Shadow Girl), there is one thing I liked less, it's seeing the machine crashing : The villain lose control of it in Barbarella and Shadow Girl make it crash by orgasming (it's still quite hot to see her still in an aroused state while the Villainess is angry for breaking her machine), but I would personally have prefered the machine to take full control of the Heroine.

For the O-Girl serie, I remember 2 things more or less similar :
- A glass cage where O-Girl is imprisoned and pleasure gas is filling it, while Lady Felina laugh at her (The title was "Shiver me mister").
- An elevated table where O-Girl is restrained and a "Heat device" is exciting her pussy, but I don't remember the name.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:Bondage Café had something like that in the original "O-girl." I forget what it was called. I loved that scene in Barbarella. Jane Fonda was insanely good looking and I would have loved see her getting in bondage on a regular basis. Too bad no one ever thought to make a Barbarella TV series.
Yeah, I have the DVD. I think it's just called O-Girl. It's basically a full-length movie.
Logan claims to have a scene inspired by the Excessive Machine in his ShadowGirl videos, too, but I can't say if it's any good, as I haven't bought it, yet.
Owlan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There are a number of O-Girl vids where the intrepid heroine faces an orgasmic-style doom; the one most closely riffing on the Barbarella scene is the feature-length O-Girl - Return of the Black Minx which comes either as a full length DVD or as a series of clips from Bondagecafe. The most recent, though on a slightly different theme was the O-Girl an Nylonika shiver sand scene, where the heroines sink into a special mixture, which when agitated threatens to cause death by orgasm. There are loads more scenes; the shiver mist scene mentioned isn't meant to kill O-Girl but drive her insane with lust; particular faves include the Tight Christmas scene, where O-Girl was chained up next to a miniature railway track. The train was in effect powered by her level of sexual arousal (generated by the large vibrator positioned between her legs) and with each orgasm a switch is thrown which leads to the train heading onto a siding and towards a switch which will detonate some dynamite as the helpless heroine looks on....... what was I saying again? :smart: What I love about some of the O-Girl scenes is that there is a reason for the orgasmic peril (to kill the do-gooding heroine/brainwash her), similar to the Barbarella Excessive machine scene.

Other scenes in a similar vein (but without perhaps the budget for such large scale props) I can think of include the Crimson Angel orgasm laser scene (which is intended to kill her through pleasure, but darn it someone forgot to tie her legs to the table!). Anton Video did a great scene with Stacey Burke with some cool (for the time) special effects, where again she almost climaxed into oblivion but managed to get her Cape in the way of the pleasure Ray. Valhalla from The Battle for Earth had a great scene with Cassidy where it did seem that the heroine was pleasured to death by the Ray being aimed at her. My only gripe with what is almost the perfect scene is during the orgasm scene Cassidy slips her wrists and ankles out of previously inescapable restraints. This may have been so she was freer to move in response to the beam, but seemed a bit odd to me. Another favourite scene is at the end of Alex David/Bpd's Liberty Girl - Liberty and Justice for All, where Liberty Girl is strapped to a table and a strange phallic device placed up against her crotch, inducing waves of pleasure. I particularly love this scene for Alex's expressions and reactions to the implied torment. It would be my favourite scene, apart from the device being used appears to get "performance anxiety" in a couple of shots! The ending to my simple brain is left a bit vague; has Liberty Girl been pleasured to death, or somehow turned into a statue?

I've mentioned on previous posts that the Barbarella Excessive Machine scene remains my all time fave, and I tend to look out for scenes in a similar vein. As mentioned if there is a semblance of a plot behind the orgasmic peril, and a bit of ingenuity in how the pleasure is being delivered, it tends to get my attention, more than just "Ok we've caught her, break out the hitachi!".
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I thought the shadow girl scene was good and I read there is going to be a new barbarella tv show
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I seem to remember a Dynaflix video where his Electra Woman and Dyna Girl expys are put in Hot Boxes...basically boxes that enclose their waists...that make all kinds of sucking and vaccumming sounds and bring them both to orgasm. It's an early one, I recall, but it was a fun concept, no doubt.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah I remember the "hot box" from his first Electrababe movie; it was as cheap and cheesy as it can get, but the concept was cool and effective. The contraption itself was crude, and the heroines had to stand with their hands behind them but the kink was there with the dialogue and sound effects. Now if someone could run with that idea and put the heroine inside a larger box, that would be cool