Your favourite Batgirl-Trap by Catwoman?

General discussions about superheroines!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Nice work!It seems even the cartoonists saw the appeal of some Batgirl peril :wink: I only remember number one...it made me wonder whether getting crushed to death with Batgirl is a good or bad thing. :lol:

3 would definately be my fav...she can't stop getting tied up and gagged...and the best part...NO BELT! :-D
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Head over to the Batgirl Battrap webpage -- it was updated with a rare b/w photo of Batgirl being prepared for the Cat's Whiskers.

http://www.batgirlbat-trap.com/
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Biorider wrote:Head over to the Batgirl Battrap webpage -- it was updated with a rare b/w photo of Batgirl being prepared for the Cat's Whiskers.

http://www.batgirlbat-trap.com/
Your right, I have NEVER seen this behind the scenes footage before EVER! IMPRESSIVE FIND! I SO wish I could go back in time and work on the 60s batman set with a modern digital 15.0 megapixel camera.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
finister
Neophyte
Neophyte

CatWoman and Batgirl - how can you go wrong?! :twisted:

I love 'em both
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote:Your right, I have NEVER seen this behind the scenes footage before EVER!
Me, too! :D I came across a few more b/w pics, but they're not in the Batgirl Battrap webpage -- they're b/w footages of the two henchmen ambushing/attacking Batgirl while she's on her motorcycle.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Compiled images of the struggling scene between Batgirl and the two henchmen.

Can't help but to think that they probably did two shots for this scene. The final version of this scene which we have watched on TV, had Batgirl and her motorcycle facing towards the statue in the background. But in these images, she's facing the other side -- probably its a rehearsal before they film the final version.

And is it just me, or does that man with the cigarette (in the first and last photo) just can't seem to stop staring at Batgirl? :lol:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Great finds :) It would've been wonderful if they had shot a "making of" for the various scenes of Batgirl in peril.
Biorider wrote:And is it just me, or does that man with the cigarette (in the first and last photo) just can't seem to stop staring at Batgirl? :lol:
As would we all, wouldn't we? :-D My real envy, however, are towards the henchmen, especially "zebra stripes". He gets to touch Yvonne's legs AND tie her up? I would pay to do his so-called "job" :lol:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

More black-n-white snapshots of Batgirl entangled in Cat's Whiskers.

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!

Does anyone know where i can get rare pics of Batgirl tied to the pattern cutter.

THANK YOU!!!!! :D
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've asked around, but nobody has ever come across any rare / black-n-white pics of the Pattern Cutter trap. I guess there were no extra photographers when they were filming the trap, which is a shame.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

A new and rare find~!!

PATTERN CUTTER in black-n-white!

This version also looks different from the final version as seen on TV!

The photo shows that Batgirl was NOT gagged, but the gag/cloth was placed on the table. I'm guessing this "test/original" version had Batgirl saying a few words while she was strapped down before Catwoman decided to let the henchman gag her while she was lying down. This ungag (or maybe late gag) version seems more interesting!!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote:The photo shows that Batgirl was NOT gagged, but the gag/cloth was placed on the table. I'm guessing this "test/original" version had Batgirl saying a few words while she was strapped down before Catwoman decided to let the henchman gag her while she was lying down. This ungag (or maybe late gag) version seems more interesting!!
Damn I would love to hear what she has to say about her predicament. As much as I love gagged heroines, I love it even more when they speak with a stubborn defiance.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:Damn I would love to hear what she has to say about her predicament.
Maybe begging for mercy~! But then again, being stubborn is always good, cuz thats when the villains will get mad and the gag will be applied.

Another shot of the Pattern Cutter (with cameraman seen filming the peril).

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:Its too bad they didnt film one of these with her bound spreadeagle and the pattuern cutter working its way up between her spread legs...
I bet they were all thinking that. Kudos to them tho; if I saw Batgirl tied up I'd be sent away for a very long time for the nasty stuff I'd do to her...

I wonder if Miss Craig has ever acknowledged her influence on superheroine bondage fetish? Would love to ask her which peril she enjoyed the most(you know she does :P )
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Zen10101 wrote: I wonder if Miss Craig has ever acknowledged her influence on superheroine bondage fetish? Would love to ask her which peril she enjoyed the most(you know she does :P )
She seems to carefully avoid any such topic in interviews and in her book. Based on what I've been told over the years by a few people who have corresponded with her, she has some awareness of Batgirl trap sites and regards them with a certain amount of distaste. When asked about specific scenes from the show, including traps, she rarely seems to have much recollection of the details (and has pointed out that this was a job she held for one year or less, over four decades ago). IIRC, there is or was an e-mail response from Yvonne posted on the Batgirl Bat-Trap site which Biorider has mentioned, in which she replies to a question about the Siamese Human Knot.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

cdrei wrote:She seems to carefully avoid any such topic in interviews and in her book. Based on what I've been told over the years by a few people who have corresponded with her, she has some awareness of Batgirl trap sites and regards them with a certain amount of distaste.

IIRC, there is or was an e-mail response from Yvonne posted on the Batgirl Bat-Trap site which Biorider has mentioned, in which she replies to a question about the Siamese Human Knot.
Yup, you're right. She might be feeling a little bit uncomfortable when being asked about some of the perils. Her comments which she made about her traps were either pretty short, or she just couldn't recall at all, just like what you mentioned above.

Here is Yvonne's reply/comment regarding the Siamese Human Knot (credits to the Batgirl Bat Trap website):
"Now for the Human Knot - to be honest with you that was so long ago I don't really remember. We all just kinda jumped in and got tangled up together. It wasn't scripted to put any body parts any certain place at any time... Sorry I can't be of more help - but I really just don't remember.
Best Bat Wishes
Yvonne"
And here is another caption from the same Batgirl Bat Trap website; this time regarding the Cat's Whiskers bondage (when being asked what exactly was that thin rope that was wrapped around her body):
"Sorry, nothing quite so extravagant," Yvonne reports. The strangling Whiskers were simply fishing line! She also relates that the synthetic material of her Batgirl outfit was a soggy mess after getting soaked by the water sprinklers!
Fishing line. FISHING LINE?! amazing. :lol:

batgirl1969 wrote:Its too bad they didnt film one of these with her bound spreadeagle and the pattuern cutter working its way up between her spread legs...
Seems like all buzzsaw perils in the show (well, there are only two, if I'm not mistaken) tend to have the machine starting from the top, working its way head-first. Maybe setting the buzzsaw to start from the bottom of a spreadeagle-bound captive looks too damn kinky and naughty for the Batman show? :lol:

Zen10101 wrote: I wonder if Miss Craig has ever acknowledged her influence on superheroine bondage fetish? Would love to ask her which peril she enjoyed the most(you know she does :P )
Same here. :lol: But as already mentioned, she doesn't seem to like entertaining them. Well, I guess she couldn't blame others, but instead take it as a compliment -- this just goes to show that her potrayal of a damsel in distress was sooooo damn gooood. I wished that last season had more episodes! Maybe returning villains could re-use their old traps and apply them to Batgirl. :lol:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Not only was Batgirl's costume well-soaked at the end of the sprinkler scene, it looks like it was quite damp at the start of the scene, before the sprinklers are run. I suspect the scene was filmed twice and we see the second take on the show, which was filmed before the suit could dry completely from the first take. Either that or she was perspiring badly in the California sunlight. Given that the fabric was supposed to be breathable and the costume not too hot (and that we see pictures of assistants with hairdriers removing evidence of perspiration from Batman's suit), I suspect there was an earlier take of the Cat's Whiskers. That might actually be a good question for Yvonne, which she might be able to answer.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Damn this makes the short life that the Batman tv series had even more painful. If only people had more taste and loved the Batgirl fetish more, she'd get tied up in all sorts of positions for five more seasons. There's no way Yvonne would forget those.
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey, where did u find the pattern cutter pics? Thank you!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:With all of the costumers out there and videos of the 1960's costume i am shocked that given the popularity of the pattern cutter and catwoman lez domming batgirl that no remakes of this have been done?
Yea, quite a shame. I think the closest Batgirl-type of Pattern Cutter peril done live was the one by O-Girl (I remembered seeing a pic of her in somekind of buzzsaw peril).
Conkydeedee wrote:Hey, where did u find the pattern cutter pics? Thank you!
Its on one Yahoo group.

Here's a excellent Yahoo group with lots of nice photos and screencaps of Batgirl's traps & perils. I recommend all fans of the 60s Batgirl to join~ I'm a member in it as well... posting some collages/montages/animations of Batgirl's perils which I've not posted elsewhere. So do join as well. :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BatgirlPerils/
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi again. Where could i get a Batgirl costume made of the same material as Yvonne Craigs? Thanks. :)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

GVM Designs on ebay probably offers the closest to the genuine costume:

http://stores.ebay.com/GVM-DESIGNS-Bost ... 4340.l2563
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

When you joined 'Batgirlperils' yahoo group. How long did it take them too approve your membership? Thanks alot. :-D
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

I honestly can't remember - I'm a member of about 200 yahoo groups, really don't keep track of them all :/
Conkydeedee
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ok thanks anyway. :)
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Conkydeedee wrote:When you joined 'Batgirlperils' yahoo group. How long did it take them too approve your membership? Thanks alot. :-D
Mine was approved in 1 to 2 days, pretty fast. Hopefully it'll be fast for you as well. The admins are doing a good job there.
kvntrp
Neophyte
Neophyte

swampy170 wrote:GVM Designs on ebay probably offers the closest to the genuine costume:

http://stores.ebay.com/GVM-DESIGNS-Bost ... 4340.l2563
does gvm designs got a email address??????
Patterncutter
Neophyte
Neophyte

How about this idea?

Batgirl is suspicious of the activities of a beautiful blonde industrialist who has just come to Gotham from Germany and taken control of some manufacturing plants that are producing something clandestine.

She slips into the plant at night and monitors the comings and goings of the gorgeous blonde. When she sees her leaving, she enters the owner's office, but is surprised to find her sitting at her desk, seemingly waiting for Batgirl. The owner presses a button on her desk and the caped crimefighter falls through a trap door and is knocked out.

Batgirl comes to gagged, bound and stretched taut atop a sheet of stainless steel that is at the end of a long assembly line. Her wrists are tied together over her head, then secured to a handle on the assembly line between the steel sheets, and her ankles are similarly bound and secured at the opposite end of the sheet. Another rope is tied around her legs just above the knees, and a further rope encircles her slim waist (which no longer holds her utility belt) and is tied off to handles on either side of the sheet of steel, making it impossible for her to move her body much in any direction.

There are at least eight similar stainless steel sheets on the line ahead of hers and one after hers. The sheets are to be fed into a machine that stamps belt buckles out of the stainless steel. Each of these belt buckles is in the exact same shape and size as the Bat logo on the chest of her costume. Batman has gotten involved in selling the cheesy belt buckles for charity through the Wayne Foundation, and he is scheduled to give a typically pompous speech in another part of the factory in about 20 minutes.

Coincidentally, that's how long it will take Batgirl to reach the metal stamping machine at the end of the assembly line. When she gets there, the machinery will use a laser to lock on to the Bat logo on her chest, then automated hydraulics will slam down the press to knock a perfect belt buckle out of the sheet of stainless steel. Unfortunately for the bound beauty, her body will be in between the press and the sheet of stainless steel. So, when it slams down, it not only will knock out a belt buckle from the steel beneath the petite crimefighter, it will knock a hole in Batgirl's perky little chest in the exact shape of the Bat logo that is even now rising and falling rapidly as she struggles futilely to free herself and mmmppphhhs and screams into the thick gag that covers her mouth from from nose to chin. The belt buckle will drop into a bin directly below the assembly line that collects them -- and that bin will also collect the parts of her body that will be crushed and forced downward by the press. The part of the press that slams down typically remains fully extended for 15 seconds as the hydraulics reset, then retracts and prepares for the next sheet of steel to be moved into place.

The villainess of the piece traces the outline of the Bat logo on Batgirl's chest with a manicured nail and asks what she thinks it will feel like to have a hole in her chest in exactly that shape and see the press extended right through her body for the few excruciatingly painful moments before she dies. Batgirl is shaking with fear and mmmppphhhing furiously, throwing her head from side to side and lifting her head to look down the assembly line toward the stamping machine. The masked villainess, dressed in a gray pinstriped business pantsuit and black leather stiletto-heeled pumps, then turns on the machinery and watches as the first sheet of stainless steel is moved into place, the laser locks on the surface and finds a Bat logo that is drawn there. The hydraulics hiss for a few moments and then the press slams down with a loud clank, the belt buckle drops into the bin below, the stamping arm remains extended for 15 seconds then retracts, and the sheet of steel moves past the stamping machine and continues on to the start of the line, where it will go through again and again until no more belt buckles can be stamped from it. But the machinery has been programmed to stop once Batgirl's sheet of stainless steel has been stamped.

The maintenance crew will find Batgirl's body at the end of the line (figuratively and literally) and, no doubt, Batman will be called to the crime scene to see the beautiful crimefighter still bound to the assembly line with the stamping arm still extended through the Bat logo-shaped hole in her chest. The villainess believes that knowing he was giving a speech in one part of the factory while Batgirl was dying in another will break Batman, and Robin is no threat to her plans without Batman. If Batman is not broken, he will be so bent on revenge that he will fall right into whatever trap she sets and drag Robin along with him. Either way, the Terrific Trio will be eliminated or nullified.

The villainess takes a few moments to enjoy Batgirl's frantic but futile struggles before making her exit and leaving the caped cutie to die a horrible death.

The only way I see for Batgirl to escape this one is to use some slight slack in the ropes to twist and squirm prettily until she rolls herself over while still bound and makes it impossible for the scanner to find the Bat logo on her chest.

(As it turns out, the beautiful blonde secretly has an identical twin sister who has been with Batman making charity appearances for 2-3 hours to establish an alibi for her twin who is in the process of executing Batgirl. That's also why Batgirl thought she saw the villainess leaving the plant, but found the owner's office occupied.)

What do you think?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Anytime it involves Batgirl, Catwoman and ropes? Equals Cold Shower Needed!