pantyhose superheroine costumes

General discussions about superheroines!
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Gman.....
a video of me walking on the old wood floor with my hose and heels

http://xhamster.com/movies/753799/black ... _hose.html
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

gracevonsheer wrote:do most superheroine afficiendos prefer superheroine costumes with pantyhose vs. those without....and is ripping open the crotch important as part of the capture....? curious....thanks
My two cents is that I don't mind bare legged or pantyhosed superheroines, although I perfer the sheer/transparent pantyhose.

I would just want to see the sexy legs of superheroines. I think the only true turn off for me is boots on a superheroine.
mmadden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow, no boots? Most of the heroines wear boots as part of their costumes.
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

mmadden wrote:Wow, no boots? Most of the heroines wear boots as part of their costumes.
mmadden wrote:Wow, no boots? Most of the heroines wear boots as part of their costumes.
*Shrugs*

I perfer superheroines that wear high heels or go barefoot. Most of my heroine designs(Wrath of Ward/Syndicate of Carnality and Supergirl And The Squad) wear platform sandals, and I fell in love with Brad Chung's characters for Overmaster Wars because of that merger of the Wonder Woman costume inspiration meeting the exotic barefoot jungle girl motif.

The superheroine in my current novel wears female Japanese geta.

I just feel that females, unlike males, have way more distinctive clothing and footwear. So why the boring, unsexy boots(of course, my opinion:)) when Wonder Woman could wear Greek-inspired sandals, for example?
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

gracevonsheer wrote:Gman.....

nice gams
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

to each his (or her) own - I prefer the boots (and that they be left on), but we've been over this discussion before.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Agrees 100% on the above 2 posts! :D

And THANK YOU Grace...That's a great vid. As this topic mentioned boots...a personal fave of mine as well....Have any of you wearing boots? :D
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Gman2.....

I don't have any with boots yet, but will be wearing red stilleto boots with nude hose and black body suit for Black Widw....
sign4deaf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

gracevonsheer wrote:Gman2.....

I don't have any with boots yet, but will be wearing red stilleto boots with nude hose and black body suit for Black Widw....
Can't wait to see previews of your BW costume Grace.
Can't move... This device... holding me by my... sheer tights... has me powerless!
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Grace,

Firstly, from a business perspective, you're probably better off with hose than without. As you can see from other posts, many fans love the hose, and you'll probably bring in more viewers if you wear them.

Secondly, and personally, I hate hose. I won't refuse outright to buy a video wherein the heroine wears hose, but I am much more likely to purchase a video where I can see bare legs. I'd say 80% - 90% of my purchases have involved bare legs. Bare legs remind me of sexy swimsuits and, well, sex. Pantyhose reminds me of what people wear in the office; not the most thrilling of places, IMO.

Thirdly, you have great legs. (But the hose is a turn-off for me.) I know some women enjoy how pantyhose obscures any flaws, but I don't think that would be an issue for you.
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

flagonforge wrote:
to each his (or her) own - I prefer the boots (and that they be left on), but we've been over this discussion before.
Well, mmadden's statement does have merit...boots are traditionally part of a heroine's costume. But so are high heels(Blue Bulleteer, Ms. Masque, Silver Age Wonder Woman), and sandals, etc.

Some variety in costume design wouldn't hurt.
Supertights
Neophyte
Neophyte

My screen name makes it pretty obvious which side of the fence I'm on. I do prefer pantyhose on certain superheroines and tights on others. Doesn't matter to me if they are matte or shiny though.

I don't mind if they aren't wearing pantyhose or tights if their legs are tanned and fit though.

Just think the debooting is better if they are wearing hose and I really enjoy seeing wedgies when wearing tights and like seeing forced orgasms through tights. Of course I'm biased since I openly admit I have a fetish.
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

...Not trying to say what I like on a superheroine's costume is the same as "debooting"...but I have to ask...if the superheroine's costume design had the heroine wearing high heel sandals or platform sandals as part of her costume, would "debooting" be necessary(she would wear pantyhose as well :) )?

Just curious...
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Saleswise, the pantyhose fetishists are the buying majority. Nude leg people are very vocal in their love of nude legs, but are undeniably in the minority. The garter belt/stocking people (when it comes to SHiP) are arguably the smallest minority I have ever dealt with in the last eleven years of me doing this.

The less that is said about SPANX, the better. ONE request for it, and it wasn't even requested in English. :roll:
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

Destro187 wrote:
Honestly? YES...or it would not be debooting. You have to take the shoes off to be debooting lol And wearing open toe sandals would just be a spoiler kinda.

Make sense? hehe
Maybe there should simply be more barefooted/pantyhose heroines like Shining Star, Sheena of the Jungle, or BC's characters :-D . Then, no need for messing with those ugly boots. Just cut straight to the point. :)

But I understand. I guess, to some degree, even deboot fans hate boots.
The UG
Henchman
Henchman

Destro187 wrote:
The UG wrote:
Destro187 wrote:
Honestly? YES...or it would not be debooting. You have to take the shoes off to be debooting lol And wearing open toe sandals would just be a spoiler kinda.

Make sense? hehe
Maybe there should simply be more barefooted/pantyhose heroines like Shining Star, Sheena of the Jungle, or BC's characters :-D . Then, no need for messing with those ugly boots. Just cut straight to the point. :)

But I understand. I guess, to some degree, even deboot fans hate boots.
I actually liked Shining Star. Its a shame Paul Poser gave up on it and never made no more.
Yeah. I think I posted elsewhere that I would love to see a Shining Star/White Venus team-up(hell, I'll write it...it would take a while, but I'll right it, lol).
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

viper1225 wrote:I love pantyhose. So to me, a superheroine must wear pantyhose!!! I really love it when their boots come off and you can see their pantyhose covered feet. Then to top it off, tied them up and tickle those pantyhosed soles.
Hey,you're just like me. I love womens pantyhosed feet very much.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

I happen to be all for superheroines and supervillainesses in shiny sheer to waist pantyhose and tights very very much. Especially when they take off their boots just so I can get off on looking at their feet too.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hose hose and more hose. Tights, stockings leggings, whatever u call that skin tight material on a nice pair of legs is ALWAYS prefered in my opinion. I found this genre way back in the internet boom of the mid 90s while searching for pics of women a. In bondage or b. In hosiery. The way I spend My spare time when the mrs. Isn't around changed forever. Love me a super girl in tights, a female robin, and I love the idea of 2 pair at once. Love to see a dark pair of tights ripped only to find a tan pair underneath. Only thing I like better than that- a WET pair of hose! Different styles, colors, patterns, I love 'em all! Yes a perfect pair of tan bare legs is beautiful and I will buy films featuring bare legged heroines (super girl 1984) but I always prefer some hosiery.
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've always preferred pantyhose over bare legs, even outside of the superheroine fetish. The shinier, the better. It's not just the look either for me as it appeals to my other senses too. To me a leg in pantyhose feels great to run your hand over. Heck, I even like the soft hiss the nylon makes when the legs rub together. I was always attracted to legs in pantyhose even at a very young age when I didn't know what the word "fetish" meant. I guess my brain was just wired that way from the beginning. :)

I also agree that high heels are better than boots (but I think boots are better than nothing at all). I guess my feeling with high heels is that you get to see more of the nylon covered leg while still keeping a sexy stiletto heel. Like everyone else here, these are just personal preferences.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks like I'm in the minority here, but I really dig superheroines in metallic tights. Photos or video where they are bathed in light really accentuate every contour of sculpted legs. They also mean business to me: They're prepared for creeping spiders, quicksand, and other occupational hazards.
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

[album][/album]
Incubus wrote:Costumes and pantyhose are made for each other. The absolute best? Skirts or shorts with pantyhose.

If the movie contains penetration,
it's important to rip open the crotch as little as possible, the hole should be just big enough to accommodate what's being slipped inside. If you're going to use the magic wand vibe, don't pull down or rip her pantyhose, instead make her orgasm in her intact pantyhose. A tied girl forced to cum in her pantyhose is extremely hot and sexy.

There's a saying, "a hard-on doesn't lie." For a lot of us, a pretty girl in pantyhose equals instant Wood.
my thoughts exactly
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

KOPantyhose wrote:Pantyhose is the only way to go when it comes to superheroines! The more shiny the better!

That's what makes a superheroine so sexy, especially when she's in peril!
your avatar exhibit A perfect
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Aszrael wrote:I do not buy videos where the heroines don't wear. If you have to put a hole in them you better fuck her. In my opinion they are a part of the uniform. The better the quality of the hose the better.
You have a perfectly good point there. If the superheroine is in her pantyhosed feet,I'd like to see her get fucked in her ass by either or both a supervillainess with a strap on and also in her pantyhosed feet and her male sidekick with a cock the size as John Holmes.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

gracevonsheer wrote:i am new at this, but for those who want pics of me in my superheroine outfit with pantyhose, email me at [email protected]. We will be doing a video...suggestions welcome!
Hi. My name is Errol Thomas of The Bronx, New York and I'm a huge afficianto of ladies in pantyhose. Sooner or later,I'll try to email you a request of you sending me photos of you in your superheroine outfit with beige,tan,coffee,french coffee,taupe,off black,brown,navy,or black shiny sheet to waist pantyhose(or tights) with nothing on your feet.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

My new e-mail is [email protected]
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

for some reason i prefer opaque tights i always have there is something so sexy avout a heroine being chloroformed or gassed in opaque tights that makes my heart skip several beats, i personally would love to be captured in opaque tights myself ,as i grew up as a fan of Adam West's batman being gassed in his tights almost every week
nigtman43
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

after watching this clip DON'T CHANGE A DAMN THING !!!!! I think your great I love the dark hose and the high heals . you are not going to make some people happy.
You are the true definition of sexy your clip is great LOVE THE LOOK!!!