Bionic, Chloroformed, Bound, OTS in tights???

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Funny you should mention that. I spent all of yesterday cataloging my tapes so I can organize a little better. I am going to put out a compilation of the bionic material that I have..which isnt all that much....but more importantly, I am working on a great new bionic adventure!

Anyone with the Bionic sounds, email them to me please..I had some, lost em, and could probably find them again, but if you have some, it would speed up the process...

MH

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great! I can't wait to purchase the video(s) and see the results!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah, I've cooked up a good story line and found a fantastic actress to play the part. This girl is very athletic...You are all in for something great with this one...

MH
yars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Oh man. It's been awhile, I thought you forgot about us. Give us some details man. Will there be any running and jumping? When do you think we can get some mere glimpses of these new shots? As well, when can we see some more of the original shots?
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any update or word as to when this video will be released? Sorry for the impatience, but the model is really hot and I can't wait to see her chloroed.
yars
Neophyte
Neophyte

What's the good word on the bionic front? How's the new girl working out?
Good things come to those who wait I suppose.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah i just want to get this Fayth shoot out of the way, and then Ill be ready for Bionics!

MH
yars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Good words. I think I can speak on behalf of many people here when I say that I'm really looking forward to this.
Anonymous

MH has a good job..
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

MightyHypnotic, whatever happened to the Bionic Woman video you shot with the hot blonde? I'm still looking forward to see the video (still have the stills from it). I'd like to purchase it. When will it be available?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bionic Woman was just some quick short takes that we did, more as a test than anything. I was planning to shoot a coherent video with a story line as a custom, but apparently I took too long to put it together and the person that requested the custom pulled the project. Me? Take too long with a project? Shocking!

So to spite that person, Ive decided to shun everything Bionic. I also wrote very nasty hate mail for Lee Majors and Lindsay Wagner. They sent back autographed pictures. I guess they never actually READ their mail.

All kidding aside, the model/actress that played the bionic woman in my short clips isn't local to me so I have to schedule her to come and thats not always easy. Also, I want to use locations other than hotel rooms, and also have a few extras in the vid (makes for a great fembot story). I wouldnt expect anything on that scale until spring.

I will most likey release the clips I have shot very soon as I wll be dumping most of that stuff off on the site so I can concentrate on all thenew stuff I am producing....
yars
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well that sounds promising. A little christmas gift from MH for us bionic fans. How many short clips did you manage to film?
dave4893
Neophyte
Neophyte

to mh who was the one you pull the plug on bionic woman project....then dare i ask, any mh to us bionic fans anychange of see the remainder of the bionic woman still or short video clips that hopefully you still have from earlier on hopfully on your token site as a treat for us bionic fans on your forum.

also want to wish everyone here you reading this happy xmas and hope that we get that bionic film next spring for all to enkoy

dave
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

When will these clips be available??????
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Like everyone else, I can't get the image of her being stripped and carried OTS. PLEASE release these clips SOMEHOW.

Richard
lyrca king
Neophyte
Neophyte

This brings back nice memerys of growing up in the 70's
Lycra King

Can't take my..eyes..off the..flashing..lights......getting...hard..too...think....
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You never posted this video, did you Hypnotic?
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Looks good. Jumps out at me that he bound her legs but not her hands. Seems kind of odd.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

STILL dyin' to see this video! :)
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hear that, Hypnotic? There's a slight demand for this video...
yingxuy
Neophyte
Neophyte

How can I get to buy and the bionic woman in tights shooting video? (Or any photos posted on the video?) Pictures look amazing!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Did this video ever get made, MH? Would still love to see it if possible.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Look good.hey MH Did you ever shot the ivy girl taking on princess pardaise where ivy girl left off from ivy girl taking on wonder star? Did you ever shot the rise of the countess with her powers and the long holder? Is there any pics.i cant wait to see what next.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I never did any of that. Actually I am taking all the old footage that's never been released and I'm going to start putting it out there. Not sure what I even have anymore but I DO remember editing this video and moving on to something else, so it might be floating around somewhere ready to go, or I might have to edit more to it. I'll update this thread when I know more about it.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hey MH Did you shot with ivy gril taking on the princess pardiase,and the rise of the countess with the holder? Been looking forward to see the new ivy girl,and do you have any pics to share.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Ty mh
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Is this video still available? Cannont find it anywhere?!??! I know it has been a while, but I never actually was able to get this