The Huntress: Birds of Prey--Coming Soon

General discussions about superheroines!
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

“Huntress: Birds of Prey” Coming soon from Secret Heroine Films and http://www.Shg-Media.com.

Starring Mercedes Raquel. A former Playboy model and star of Marvel Girl.
While patrolling the streets of Gotham, the tough as nails "Huntress" foils a break in and thus makes two very powerful enemies. The Penguin and the Scarecrow! The two villains trap her and the Scarecrow gases her with a chemical that takes away all her abilities and skills. While the Penguin loves putting her in peril, the Scarecrow will do anything to find our her true fear.....anything!

This movie will have have:

-FORCED ORGASM
-Fondling and groping
-Verbal and Physical Humiliation
-Hallucinating and tricking the heroine
-Low Blows
-Face punching
-Belly punching
-All around Beat down!
-Chloro/device KO
-Power stripping and weakening from chemical gas
-Bondage
and MORE

ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Marvel Girl is one of the most underrated movies in the last year. This girl is incredible. Any nudity? Regardless, take my money please!
Nemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This looks awesome! I like the use of the gasmask.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This looks great. Huntress forced to fear - what a great idea. The character's ballsy nature makes this a complete reversal of her character. Since she rarely shows any mercy to her enemies it is time to see what happens when the treatment is handed back.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@ryorb
No nudity in this one. I guess I just liked the costume on her so much I wanted to leave it on while the villains did stuff to her :P

Im glad you guys are liking what you are seeing. Im hoping to get this released this Thursday or Friday. Stay tuned!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow, this looks REALLY good. How long is the video and how long is the forced O scene? And where do I buy it? :)
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

@TIEnTEEZ

It will be a little over 25 minutes. The forced O should be 3-4 minutes. And it will be for sale at shg-media
mkells
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Looking forward to this one. I love the costume and the actress. Not real keen on the mask, although I will say it looks better in the trailer than it does in the stills.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

luckyginger121 wrote:@ryorb
No nudity in this one. I guess I just liked the costume on her so much I wanted to leave it on while the villains did stuff to her :P

Im glad you guys are liking what you are seeing. Im hoping to get this released this Thursday or Friday. Stay tuned!
Basically exactly what I want to hear :)
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any update on the release date? Can't wait to pick this up.
luckyginger121
Henchman
Henchman

Hey guys. The video is out and now available on shg-media.com. Hope you enjoy