Sunder from TBFE Films coming End of August

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hello everyone,

Here's the pics and link to the trailer for the latest release coming end of August!

http://thebattleforearth.com/Sunder.html

Enjoy!

Allen
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (293.63 KiB) Viewed 4892 times
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ahh what happened to the rest of her costume?! Still looks to be a good one regardless.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Beautiful girl, nice high cut cozzy and I LOVE thigh highs :thumbup: and plenty of heroine man-handling
Looks great!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

@tallyho - Not to disappoint but no thigh highs in this one:)

Allen
Tbfe
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She has red thigh high boots on in the pics ? Thats what I meant. Or do Thigh highs mean something else stateside?
CFMs anyway, as 'Come F Me boots' seems to break through the language barrier.
Whatever you call them , I like them! :thumbup:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

@Allen,

She's beautiful and this one looks awesome!

Does the heroine die at the end of this one like in Redwing? (Still my all time favorite video, by the way.)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That ots carry alone makes this a must buy :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I agree wit tallyho I love high cut outfits and thigh high boots AND adore a cut away midsection, this is definitely my kind of outfit and the lady doe slook superb, looking forwrad to geting this one, just a sham eit isn't Cassidy in that outfit!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow!!! Can't wait for this either. Will purchase day of release. I love the high cut of the costume and the sexy poses the heroine ends up in when she is in peril on the ground.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

@tallyho - Oh geez - I'm sorry:) No - They're still called thigh highs - I just missed it lol! CFM also works well!!:)

@frankzito - No death but it's a pretty convincing TKO.

@rayman - Indeed... Got a Cassidy flick coming in a few months. Already filmed it!

@richpartist; @powergirlfanboy - I'll try and make sure this one won't disappoint! Back to editing!

Allen
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

PowerGirlFanBoy wrote:Wow!!! Can't wait for this either. Will purchase day of release. I love the high cut of the costume and the sexy poses the heroine ends up in when she is in peril on the ground.
Yeah, fantastic body shapes :yahoo:

And I'm glad 'thigh highs' means what I thought it did. Ahhh, adult entertainment. Destroying language barriers all over the globe. :thumbup:
Last edited by tallyho 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

A Cassidy film in a few months? You've got me psyched! The Sunder actress and outfit look great too, though.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow!!!! This looks amazing, love this model from her last video and looks to have some kryptonite type peril...yes....deffo a purchase on day of release for me!
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Goodness! Our poor heroine, asalted by Cyclismic and the Fitness Fiends! Weakened by a forced electrolyte imbalance, brutally instructed on proper workout form, then the workout abruptly ends without a proper cooldown!

But seriously, that costume is fantastic and she looks fantastic in it. That tummy! Those hips! Dem boots! And so emotive.

End of August, huh? Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

So launching tomorrow afternoon/evening pacific - I'll give a full rundown tomorrow! Just finishing things up tonight!

Allen
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
PowerGirlFanBoy wrote:Wow!!! Can't wait for this either. Will purchase day of release. I love the high cut of the costume and the sexy poses the heroine ends up in when she is in peril on the ground.
Yeah, fantastic body shapes :yahoo:

And I'm glad 'thigh highs' means what I thought it did. Ahhh, adult entertainment. Destroying language barriers all over the globe. :thumbup:
Haha! Yeah damn right.
Thigh highs are thigh high boots for me, and I figure what you guys across th epond call thigh highs we call hold ups or hold up stockings.

Very eager to grab this and well impressed that a new Cassidy movi eis in the bag great stuff Allen.

Now about getting Stella in your Imperia outfit....
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

Here’s what this one contains, as well as a story to give folks an idea. Release is still set for this afternoon/evening!

Contains: Male/Female Combat, Krypto, Hypno, Belly Punching, Face and Body Attacks, Low Blows, 3 on 1 Beat Down, Laser Eyes, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Ground Work, Crawling, Kicks, Holds, OTS Slow Mo Carry, Aggressive Beat Down and Loss for Heroine

Synopsis:
Sunder arrives at an abandoned warehouse to investigate a report that monokryptonium is being manufactured. Within moments, she’s confronted by Speed and Pain, villains with powers associated with their names. With minimal effort, she’s able to dispose of the hindrance, but still not able to get any info about the krypto. Before she’s able to investigate further, a well dressed business woman carrying a case confronts her. Lady B introduces herself and explains that her case contains green glass. Sunder is unimpressed and certainly unaffected. She challenges Lady B to answer why government intelligence picked up traces of monokryptonium in a recent scan. With a knowing look, Lady B cues the lights and a flashing light quickly puts Sunder into a trance. Open to the power of suggestion, Lady convinces Sunder the glass is actually monokryptonium, and that it’s effects will be identical to the real thing. She tells Sunder she will forget she’s been hypnotized, and counts her out of the trance. When the lights come up, there’s a strange, angry looking creature being held back by Speed and Pain, and oddly enough, a camera recording everything. As if presenting to a would be buyer, Lady B presents Sunder to the camera and then opens the case to display the green glass. Right on cue, Sunder feels the effects of the Krypto. Lady proudly continues that she will be willing to supply anyone willing to pay with her special “green glass”. Sunder understands the motive finally, but it is too late. At once, Lady cuts the creature loose on what is now a defenseless Sunder. Watch as she experiences pain and humiliation from an extreme group beat down!