Custom video orders with Jennifer Blaze & Holly Velvet

General discussions about superheroines!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I am doing custom videos this month with the remarkable Persephone Meadows, Ester Amoral, and Clarissa Green.

I am also doing custom videos this month up in Pittsburgh with horror movie scream queen and actress Jennifer Blaze, burlesque dancer and actress Holly Velvet, and one tall and muscular male henchman who is built with the undeniable body of a pro wrestler. and if anyone is interested I would strongly suggest you get a custom while you can.

If anyone is interested in a 20-minute video custom, please email me at [email protected]. Prices are very reasonable, and Jennifer does all kinds of kinky fetishes and is comfortable with nudity. No M/F sex scenes, but everything else is negotiable. I won't be working with her again after this until probably 2015, so get it while you can!
Attachments
jennifer_for_a_day_050aaa.jpg
jennifer_for_a_day_050aaa.jpg (272.97 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
IMG_0435_aaa.jpg
IMG_0435_aaa.jpg (342.91 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
DSC02264_aab.jpg
DSC02264_aab.jpg (454.36 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
sample_005.jpg
sample_005.jpg (267.11 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
a jennifer a day010aaa.jpg
a jennifer a day010aaa.jpg (134.61 KiB) Viewed 2521 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Love that last pic!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:Love that last pic!
It's a great look for Jennifer.

Lowering the tone, as always, may I ask whether that's a small hole I can see in the crotch of the tights? The sort of hole that's usually made in preparation for the tights to be ripped open? :evil:
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

That BUTTERFLY video is a creation of Jennifer's imagination, thanks for the input on how sexy it is.

The hole in the tights is because we wore a hole in the suntan-colored tights doing a full day of shooting in them. The tights were fine in THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE but then got a small hole in them for WONDER GIRL'S NAUGHTY PLAYTIME for her to play with herself and then the hole got pretty big by the time we hit 2am and BUTTERFLY 7: A IS FOR AMORE'. We didn't rip off the tights in any of the shoots, but I'll keep that in mind for when we shoot in a few weeks. I already have a request for some carrying fetish in November, but I think I can do some tights-ripping and some costume destruction in September if there's enough demand for it.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Shakeshift wrote:That BUTTERFLY video is a creation of Jennifer's imagination, thanks for the input on how sexy it is.

The hole in the tights is because we wore a hole in the suntan-colored tights doing a full day of shooting in them. The tights were fine in THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE but then got a small hole in them for WONDER GIRL'S NAUGHTY PLAYTIME for her to play with herself and then the hole got pretty big by the time we hit 2am and BUTTERFLY 7: A IS FOR AMORE'.
Thanks for the info, Shakeshift. Does the size of the hole in the Butterfly 7 video mean that we'll see Butterfly spread her... wings?
Shakeshift wrote:We didn't rip off the tights in any of the shoots
To be honest, I was really just asking if the tights had been opened enough to give access. If the hole was for Jennifer to play with herself, it sounds very much like you've already done that. :D

If you're going to use these tights again, possibly destroying them completely, may I propose a scenario in which fully-intact tights of the same type are blasted at the crotch with a disintegration ray? You can then switch to these pre-opened "stunt tights" for the rest of the shoot.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm not sure what happened to the suntan pantyhose. We may have given them to a mega-fan who asked for them. I can't remember since I was extremely exhausted by that late stage of the game. If I have them still we can try to use them, we'll have to see what Jennifer thinks of that idea. I'll text her tonight about it.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

We have two last custom spots left for Jennifer Blaze for our shoots at the end of this month in Pittsburgh. We have one female model and two different henchmen available. Customs are very reasonable. Jennifer looks AMAZING as either Batgirl or Wonder Woman, and has a variety of other costumes to use. If interested, contact me here or at [email protected].

Jennifer is comfortable with doing topless nudity, bottomless (if she can wear tights), F/F forced orgasm videos, fighting, spanking, bondage, chains, dildos etc... Please contact me with your script for a custom quote. Thanks everyone.
Attachments
MH_01.jpg
MH_01.jpg (248.57 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
MH_02.jpg
MH_02.jpg (368.45 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
MH_03.jpg
MH_03.jpg (898.95 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
MH_04.jpg
MH_04.jpg (181.32 KiB) Viewed 2157 times
MH_05.jpg
MH_05.jpg (116.07 KiB) Viewed 2157 times