Supergirl IV:The Submerged Tangled Web Is COMING SOON!

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: Here's the announcement: :supes:
phpBB [video]

supergirl4postermovie.png
supergirl4postermovie.png (1.95 MiB) Viewed 10760 times
brandnewsupergirl4tangledwebpostersmall.png
brandnewsupergirl4tangledwebpostersmall.png (722.46 KiB) Viewed 10760 times
nextchapsmall.png
nextchapsmall.png (756.05 KiB) Viewed 10760 times
Due to the success of Supergirl in The Watery Trap, Supergirl: Endurance & Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl that are now playing on YouTube. I'm proud to announce that WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange productions will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you a fourth installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web" It would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl & Angel Rose as SpiderAgent 004 and also a cameo appearance by Marc Walton as Marc Luthor. This is a non-profit Fan Film and it will be uploaded on YouTube once again. Now the plot of the story begins, where our last time left off, where Supergirl (Jac LeDoux) discovers and finds out that the man "Marc Luthor" (Marc Walton) who almost killed her in his "Watery Trap" has escaped prison and is on the loose and has plans to kill Supergirl. So he decides to push forward his plan by hiring a underworld villainess secret agent assassin named Spider-Agent 004 (Angel Rose) to not only trap Supergirl into Luthor's Murderous plot which is located at Luthor's infamous pool House, but to also find out her secret identity. What will happen when Supergirl & SpiderAgent 004 clash and what will happen when Supergirl is Confront by Marc Luthor. Will Marc accomplish his goal by killing Supergirl? Will Supergirl's secret identity be revealed? Will this be the final chapter of the fan film series? All these questions will be answered in this 4th installment. The budget of this project is projected to be $950.00. So far we brought all the costumes and props for this 4th fan film and we have also save up a total of $800.00 which is for the actresses fees. We are just $150.00 short and that's for production fees (aka for the fan film to get filmed) and that where you come in. The donations for the first three films have helped a lot..For this 4th film of ours..It will help out even more then you think. Remember, without your support for the last three films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting November for this project to get filmed and produced. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube Networks/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.

This Fan Film will feature the following peril situations:
Blue Kyptonite weakening
Ball and chain/sheckled bondage
Drownings
Above water fighting (which many of you have requested to see)
Underwater fighting
chloroform attack (which many of you have requested to see)
Fatality

The last day to make a donation is on October 29, 2014 @ 2:59am ET/11:59pm PT

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl IV" The Submerged Tangled Web" Facebook Page and WON YouTube Network Facebook Page as well:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

https://www.facebook.com/WONYouTube

To make a contribution to Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web fan film's indiegogo crowd-funding campaign, click on the link:
http://igg.me/at/Supergirl4TheTangledSu ... /x/3169026
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!: For those who want to know who is going to play SpiderAgent 004 or nevertheless wants to know what the actress who is going to play the character looks like. Here she is: Angel Rose, she will play the villainess character of SpiderAgent 004 in Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web, which is coming this November.
Angel Rose.png
Angel Rose.png (430.88 KiB) Viewed 10755 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

CAN'T WAIT !
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:CAN'T WAIT !
i know that I'm the creator of this series..but i will say that I can't wait for it as well :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Not sure how many people are fans, but Jac is one of the sexiest Supergirls in my opinion. I will def. be making a donation--I hope some other people will too, especially with a chloroform scene of her in her Supergirl costume.
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks promising, really love the series jimbo and Jac is so hot as SG, bring it on ,
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Supergirl is mine wrote:Looks promising, really love the series jimbo and Jac is so hot as SG, bring it on ,
Glad you're enjoying it..BTW the way..did you receive my message/email on promting Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl at superheroines HQ?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Not sure how many people are fans, but Jac is one of the sexiest Supergirls in my opinion. I will def. be making a donation--I hope some other people will too, especially with a chloroform scene of her in her Supergirl costume.
Well, xxxwarriorxxx....There are fans of the series and there are plenty of fans of Jac LeDoux, that I do know. I do hope some people contribute to the project as well. :)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Interested to hear this is going forwards but a few questions.

Will your Spider character have powers of her own? If the answer is yes, might I make the bold suggestion and skip the blue kryptonite peril. I kind of was let down that it was in the third one. I mean it took away from SG fighting a Vampire. So if SG is going to fight this gal who has powers why have the kryptonite involved at all? Now if she doesn't have powers I can understand having it in there but kind of would like to see one of these without kryptonite.

Also please no underwater talking in this one. I'm sorry but it just doesn't work, why not have a voice over instead which allows us to hear the heroine or villainess's thoughts?

Anyway cool to hear your going to do another film hope the fundraising goes well.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Interested to hear this is going forwards but a few questions.

Will your Spider character have powers of her own? If the answer is yes, might I make the bold suggestion and skip the blue kryptonite peril. I kind of was let down that it was in the third one. I mean it took away from SG fighting a Vampire. So if SG is going to fight this gal who has powers why have the kryptonite involved at all? Now if she doesn't have powers I can understand having it in there but kind of would like to see one of these without kryptonite.

Also please no underwater talking in this one. I'm sorry but it just doesn't work, why not have a voice over instead which allows us to hear the heroine or villainess's thoughts?

Anyway cool to hear your going to do another film hope the fundraising goes well.

Hello again sgz6, To answer your questions....The spider character will not have powers at all. She will be dressed in a Spiderwoman costume, except it will not be based on the Marvel character. SpiderAgent 004 is a well trained rogue agent part of Federation Underworld Secret Agency. Her job is to do what her client asks her to do,which is to kill Supergirl. The Blue kyptonite will have a major role in this fan film, especially in the pool.

Finally, I understand that you're not a fan of the underwater dialogue, but most of fans of this series actually enjoy that part and have even positive feedback and I always go with positive feedback, so their will be some underwater talking.

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions and looking forward to more of you feedback in the near future when the fan film is uploaded on youtube. :)
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Great job with the series. I'd like to suggest a scene where supergirl actually is defeated and practically drowns. Her limp body is pulled out of the pool. The villainess is disappointed with such an easy victory so she gives her CPR to revive her and then proceeds to toy and abuse the weakened and defenseless supergirl for fun before she tries to kill her again.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

dajinx1 wrote:Great job with the series. I'd like to suggest a scene where supergirl actually is defeated and practically drowns. Her limp body is pulled out of the pool. The villainess is disappointed with such an easy victory so she gives her CPR to revive her and then proceeds to toy and abuse the weakened and defenseless supergirl for fun before she tries to kill her again.
:supes: That actually a very good suggestion,dijinx1..I will keep that idea in mind in the future. I'm glad that you enjoyed watching the series and I really appreciate your comments/suggestions. :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We have just gotten a donation of $20.00 for the fan film project. This means that we only need $130.00 for the project to be fully funded. The last day to make a donation is on October 29, 2014 @ 2:59am ET/11:59pm PT

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

To make a contribution to Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web fan film's indiegogo crowd-funding campaign, click on the link:
http://igg.me/at/Supergirl4TheTangledSu ... /x/3169026
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

tangledwebmovieposter3med.png
tangledwebmovieposter3med.png (777.62 KiB) Viewed 10379 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Can't wait! Please post a chloro photo whenever possible!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Can't wait! Please post a chloro photo whenever possible!
I certainly will do that when i get the video in November
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

22 Days left in the Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web fan film crowd-funding campaign. The project still needs $130.00 to be fully funded. To make a contribution to the fan film project..click on this link: http://igg.me/at/Supergirl4TheTangledSu ... /x/3169026
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!; All of the costumes and props for Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web Fan Film project have arrived!
DSC02565.png
DSC02565.png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 10162 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Where is the chloroform rag :) Make sure it is white!! Cant wait
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Where is the chloroform rag :) Make sure it is white!! Cant wait
I couldn't find any rags that were white. I'm going with red. besides, almost everyone who films chloroform scene uses white. I'm gonna change it up a bit. BTW, the red chloroform rag is pictured in the photo.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4chestmedposter.png
supergirl4chestmedposter.png (821.05 KiB) Viewed 10118 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl4chestironpostermed.png
supergirl4chestironpostermed.png (625.29 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
supergirl4lightingpostermed.png
supergirl4lightingpostermed.png (586.54 KiB) Viewed 10104 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: ATTENTION!, ATTENTON! I am happy to announce that the Supergirl IV: The Submerged Tangled Web Fan Film is now officially fully funded. Despite having only one person donate to the crowd-funding campaign..me and my writers were able to save up the entire budget amount for the film. I will keep you folks up to date on when the filming/production will begin. Stay tuned!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

xxxwarriorxxx wrote: especially with a chloroform scene of her in her Supergirl costume.
Finally, can't wait for this video! Also, a question: will there be a KO scene with the SpiderAgent? Both the actress and the costume looks hot. Again, can't wait. :)
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Where is the chloroform rag :) Make sure it is white!! Cant wait
I couldn't find any rags that were white. I'm going with red. besides, almost everyone who films chloroform scene uses white. I'm gonna change it up a bit. BTW, the red chloroform rag is pictured in the photo.
If you're going to use red cloth to chloroform her, why not just use Jac's red cape to chloroform her? Have a villain sneak up behind her, wet a part of the cape, and chloroform her with it. Of course, we'd have to figure out a way to have her lose her powers with that (kryptonite chloroform, maybe) or chloroform in general wouldn't work.
I also admit that I'd love to see her invulnerability to bullets shown. Maybe you could use the gun on her before she loses her powers.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Not a fan of the cape chloro's at all-- Logan does that over at TheSuperheroines for some of his scenes.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Not a fan of the cape chloro's at all-- Logan does that over at TheSuperheroines for some of his scenes.
I agree..i'm gonna stick to just using a red rag in the film.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:
xxxwarriorxxx wrote: especially with a chloroform scene of her in her Supergirl costume.
Finally, can't wait for this video! Also, a question: will there be a KO scene with the SpiderAgent? Both the actress and the costume looks hot. Again, can't wait. :)
Glad that you are looking forward to it. hopefully, the fan film will be filmed later this month or early November. I'll have to play it by ear and get in contact with MMP Studios about production. To answer you question. I will not reveal anything until the video is filmed and sent to me. I'll leave you in suspense for a while, I hope you understand, I do not want to reveal that much info on the film.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
RL11 wrote:
Glad that you are looking forward to it. hopefully, the fan film will be filmed later this month or early November. I'll have to play it by ear and get in contact with MMP Studios about production. To answer you question. I will not reveal anything until the video is filmed and sent to me. I'll leave you in suspense for a while, I hope you understand, I do not want to reveal that much info on the film.
Thanks for your reply. One can only hope...
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You buy a new Supergirl costume every episode by the looks of things! What are you doing to them!?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

thecatsuit wrote:You buy a new Supergirl costume every episode by the looks of things! What are you doing to them!?
Well, MMP Studios puts the costumes in storage after they are used..depending on the conditions they are in,. Only one supergirl costume was damaged and that was done in the very first film.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any updates from the movie jimbobklyn5?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Any updates from the movie jimbobklyn5?
Hello again, RL11, MMP Studios wanted me to mail them the costumes and props on Friday, Oct 31st, so that what I will do...I will also wire them the production fees/model fees for the film either this week or next week, MMP studios will let me know when. Now, The project will definitely be filmed in November. It could be on November 15th at the most. but it also could be earlier or later. But as soon as I find out more info and details, I will pass them along.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Hello again, RL11, MMP Studios wanted me to mail them the costumes and props on Friday, Oct 31st, so that what I will do...I will also wire them the production fees/model fees for the film either this week or next week, MMP studios will let me know when. Now, The project will definitely be filmed in November. It could be on November 15th at the most. but it also could be earlier or later. But as soon as I find out more info and details, I will pass them along.
Thanks for the info Jim, can't wait to hear more from your movie especially ko scenes :)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Thanks for the info Jim, can't wait to hear more from your movie especially ko scenes :)

No problem, Stay tuned! :)
ice
Neophyte
Neophyte

Where did you order the supergirl costume?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ice wrote:Where did you order the supergirl costume?
I got it on ebay. Here's the link to it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supergirl-Super ... 54131f6a0c
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

When does filming begin?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:When does filming begin?
November 18th filming begins
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Do we get Tights/pantyhose this time?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrObiCaffi wrote:Do we get Tights/pantyhose this time?
nope
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

So, Jim. Almost 1 weet till the begining of the shoot, any updates about the scenario? Especially in the KO department? ;)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:So, Jim. Almost 1 weet till the begining of the shoot, any updates about the scenario? Especially in the KO department? ;)
Nope..no update..you'll have to wait and see.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
RL11 wrote:So, Jim. Almost 1 weet till the begining of the shoot, any updates about the scenario? Especially in the KO department? ;)
Ok then, I can wait 5 days...
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Ok then, I can wait 5 days...
Yep..just a few days and counting :thumbup:
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Cant wait to see the chloro scene!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Cant wait to see the chloro scene!
Glad that you are and to be honest..I'm looking forward to seeing it too. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I hope there will be at least a few medium shots of Jac standing in a wet costume out of the pool. Those are some of my favorites. I'm not a huge chloroform fan unless the eye-work is terrific, then I can be persuaded to enjoy it. Good luck with the shoot.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I hope there will be at least a few medium shots of Jac standing in a wet costume out of the pool. Those are some of my favorites. I'm not a huge chloroform fan unless the eye-work is terrific, then I can be persuaded to enjoy it. Good luck with the shoot.
Thank you very much. I'm glad your looking forward to it. I will be posting up screenshots of the film on Tuesday Night or Wednesday.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
DrDominator9 wrote:I hope there will be at least a few medium shots of Jac standing in a wet costume out of the pool. Those are some of my favorites. I'm not a huge chloroform fan unless the eye-work is terrific, then I can be persuaded to enjoy it. Good luck with the shoot.
Thank you very much. I'm glad your looking forward to it. I will be posting up screenshots of the film on Tuesday Night or Wednesday.
Jim, how did the shoot go? Did everything went according to the plan?