New Superheroine Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi, all.

I'm Dave and I shoot fetish images and videos. I have a true love of the genre and decided to try my hand at it. I have posted screen caps from my efforts and I hope to post them for sale on C4S soon.

The first is Randy Moore as Knight Huntress in "the Peril of Puns!"

The second set is from "With a Friend Like This..." starring Randy Moore as Laser Woman and Kendra James as Knight Huntress

The third set is from "Shadow Lass... Captured!" starring Hannah Perez

The fourth set is my own creation: "Ms. Americana" starring Emily.

The fifth set is Emily starring in my parody called "Tie Jill."

The sixth set star Chi-Chi as my own character "Lightening Lass."

The seventh and final set is Angelique Kithos as my own character "Jade"

The videos should be posted soon and if sales go well, I hope to reinvest in more productions!

Dave
Attachments
0004fcf3-075d-0b3b-aeb9-1f8d58e637a8_720.jpg
Randy Moore as Knight Huntress. The Perils of Puns!
0004fcf3-075d-0b3b-aeb9-1f8d58e637a8_720.jpg (44.48 KiB) Viewed 15776 times
0004fcf2-ffb1-705d-004d-d124e6241d80_720.jpg
Randy Moore as Knight Huntress: the Perils of Puns!
0004fcf2-ffb1-705d-004d-d124e6241d80_720.jpg (62.34 KiB) Viewed 15776 times
0004fcf2-f55d-3f2f-6ac0-97b33c2de0f7_720.jpg
Randy Moore as Knight Huntress: The Perils of Puns!
0004fcf2-f55d-3f2f-6ac0-97b33c2de0f7_720.jpg (63.27 KiB) Viewed 15776 times
0004fcf2-ee74-3668-6ac7-82b33c33dbf6_720.jpg
Randy Moore: Knight Huntress and the Perils of Puns!
0004fcf2-ee74-3668-6ac7-82b33c33dbf6_720.jpg (36.82 KiB) Viewed 15776 times
0004fcf2-d1b0-809a-dbb7-870ad5a4e88b_720.jpg
Randy Moore as Knight Huntress in the Perils of Puns!
0004fcf2-d1b0-809a-dbb7-870ad5a4e88b_720.jpg (53.3 KiB) Viewed 15776 times
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dave, Here.

Here are some screen caps from "With a Friend Like This..." starring Kendra James as Knight Huntress and Randy Moore as Laser Woman!"
Attachments
0004c566-3d9e-ffa0-4c8c-31031081358d_720.jpg
"With a Friend Like This..." starring Kendra James as Knight Huntress and Randy Moore as Laser Woman!"
0004c566-3d9e-ffa0-4c8c-31031081358d_720.jpg (97.1 KiB) Viewed 15731 times
0004cae4-1cf8-8ec1-189b-adab69b43152_720.jpg
"With a Friend Like This..." starring Kendra James as Knight Huntress and Randy Moore as Laser Woman!"
0004cae4-1cf8-8ec1-189b-adab69b43152_720.jpg (54.17 KiB) Viewed 15731 times
0004c6d6-f559-a3ca-3f06-28e6a98f3cb2_720.jpg
0004c6d6-f559-a3ca-3f06-28e6a98f3cb2_720.jpg (43.29 KiB) Viewed 15731 times
0004e182-240a-81c9-7362-19b40cd9d2b0_720.jpg
0004e182-240a-81c9-7362-19b40cd9d2b0_720.jpg (131.47 KiB) Viewed 15731 times
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Dave, Here.

Here are some screen caps from my new Super heroine called Ms. Americana! Her new adventure is called "Fighting for Truth, Justice, and American Pie!"
Attachments
0004ed0e-b40d-a15e-89dc-22ddb659b4f3_720.jpg
Emily stars as Ms. Americana!
0004ed0e-b40d-a15e-89dc-22ddb659b4f3_720.jpg (127.55 KiB) Viewed 15716 times
0004ed0e-ab7f-72a2-d2ab-df0ad069d30e_720.jpg
0004ed0e-ab7f-72a2-d2ab-df0ad069d30e_720.jpg (132.98 KiB) Viewed 15716 times
0004ed0e-a5fb-d571-7b7b-d445ab0cb673_720.jpg
0004ed0e-a5fb-d571-7b7b-d445ab0cb673_720.jpg (117.92 KiB) Viewed 15716 times
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

The pics look great and I look forward to seeing more of your work! Cant have enough super heroines!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Where are the Randy Moore as Laser Woman pics?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Dave (for any British readers that was said in a Papa Lazaru voice)

Welcome to the forum.

Wow! Randy looks awesome as your Batgirl- type Knight Huntress.
:D
Really good work look forward to seeing the rest.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Looks great Dave! Is Randy still working in your future movies, or were these ones filmed a little while back?
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Looks great Dave! Is Randy still working in your future movies, or were these ones filmed a little while back?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the photos. Might help if you told people where they can find these videos. :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

amazing-- I cant wait
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

randy moore looks INCREDIBLE as Laser Lady!
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

HI, guys. Glad you guys like them. They are a labor of love.
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm looking into distribution as we speak.
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yes, Randy is incredible!
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Welcome to the party, Dave. These look fantastic and I love your Batgirl suit! Great to have another player specializing in the more traditional bondage style, you guys are too few and far between. Despite her tarnished reputation, I was really bummed with Kithos stopped producing her weekly peril clips as there just aren't enough producers specializing in this kind of thing! Looking forward to learning more.
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks everyone for the kind words and well wishes. I hope to have the first round of videos up for sale by late next week. If things go well, I hope to post more in the near future. As for "my style" I enjoy the more traditional "old school" type video. I call is SHID which stands for "Super Heroine in Distress." I hope to share more of my efforts soon!

Dave
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The costumes look great and you can't go wrong using models of that calibre. Is there any unmasking in your videos?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
fetdave
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

That's not something I've explored....
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

tallyho wrote:Hello Dave (for any British readers that was said in a Papa Lazaru voice)

Welcome to the forum.

Wow! Randy looks awesome as your Batgirl- type Knight Huntress.
Really good work look forward to seeing the rest.
Haha, you got any pegs Dave???

On a serious note, pics look great, looking forward to the vids.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

These look AWESOME. Can't wait to pick up some of your work!!!
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Dave!

Unless I've missed something ... Is there any word on these videos? I'd love to see them!

Thanks in advance for any assistance finding these!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This isn't directed just at you, Dave, but I've noticed a few producers have done these threads with preview pics from several upcoming projects. Yet the actual videos never seem to appear. You seem to have been stockpiling some of these videos for around two years.

Are there any particular reasons why I can't buy these yet? I don't mean this as an attack on you (or any other producers, for that matter). I'm just intrigued as to why so much content goes unreleased for so long?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

It's a real tease ... But I appreciate that these films are being shot. I get the difficulties of finding an agreeable method of distribution as well, as many producers begrudgingly run with Clips4Sale.

Knotty's been in the same boat but we now know why - he needs a good Special FX application to finish his many projects. Here's hoping for a major backlog release schedule soon. ;)

At any rate. We're only getting vocal because we want to see your work in action! Take my money, dammit! ;)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any new pics available by any chance? Would know to see some Hannah Perez pics :)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Any word on when these will be available?
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Will these be posted on clips4sale, which seems to be a de facto standard in the field?
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Oh my God!" Batgirl looks so sexy. Her costume is amazing!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Looking good but really would love to see some unmasking.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any update on these?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

The guy is a tease. He posts then runs off. Bad business model if you ask me
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:The guy is a tease. He posts then runs off. Bad business model if you ask me
Well he was here yesterday, lets hope he responds soon....

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Some cockblower rated me down for asking what's up with these. Dave in disguise?

F'real though. The hype is dead. A producer should know how to time the hype, let things sizzle, and then blow our minds when the product is made available. This steak's a piece of charcoal now.

... Though I wouldn't mind a taste anyway. ;)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looking at the other thread, it seems the delays are caused by clips4sales attitude to certain content: http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23799

Seeing as clips4sale has a ton of bondage content, I'm guessing the KO's are the contentious part?
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

From what I understand, it's the chloroforming that creates some major problems for producers. Even when disguised, C4S will find you - they must be auditing their producers.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Were these videos ever released anywhere?
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

Hi guys. Dave here. I will be posting some more images soon. A little backstory. I enjoy creating the images and enjoy creating costumes that go above and beyond store bought fare. However I am not releasing the videos currently because of all the file sharing.

I've noticed that many of the top producers are struggling because all of their efforts are being usurped by the tube sites and sharing boards. I, for one, don't desire to be a victim of this so for now I am happy posting pics with the hope that things will change soon.

I may even post a trailer here or there, so you can see the girls in their costumes in action. However, for now I will not be releasing full clips for the near future.

I hope you understand this situation and enjoy the images I post. If not, oh well!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

davidfet1 wrote:Hi guys. Dave here. I will be posting some more images soon. A little backstory. I enjoy creating the images and enjoy creating costumes that go above and beyond store bought fare. However I am not releasing the videos currently because of all the file sharing.

I've noticed that many of the top producers are struggling because all of their efforts are being usurped by the tube sites and sharing boards. I, for one, don't desire to be a victim of this so for now I am happy posting pics with the hope that things will change soon.

I may even post a trailer here or there, so you can see the girls in their costumes in action. However, for now I will not be releasing full clips for the near future.

I hope you understand this situation and enjoy the images I post. If not, oh well!
The problem is that file-sharing has existed in one form or another since people discovered they could upload and download content on the Internet. It will never go away completely.

As I said on the other thread, if you're holding out for a huge clampdown on online copyright infringement at some point, it's just as likely that DC (Warner Bros) and Marvel (Disney) will start flexing their legal muscles over what constitutes parody and fair use of their properties. You could potentially be left with a hard drive full of expensive productions you can never sell.

When it comes to tube sites, actually becoming an affiliate and posting your own trailers there would turn these hosts into your allies. Ferro Network (owner of the ePantyhoseland sites) advertises extensively this way. It lets potential uploaders know that you're active on the site. It also gives the host a financial incentive to favor you in any dispute with the pirates.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As Heroine Addict posted, I have no idea why someone would wait for a change to the issue of file sharing. Is the plan to hold off making some money in the hopes that vastly more money will be made when somehow file sharing will be eradicated? I would anticipate by that time the videos already filmed will be archaic and not nearly as interesting as the newer and better videos being made.
And I have to wonder why someone would make a video to sell and not consider the unfortunate truth that file sharing has existed for years.
Do whatever you like with the videos, but I don't see any logic in not cashing in on some level with the videos.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

I see your point which are well made. However at this point I am just going to release images. It's a personal choice.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

No worries. It's your material to do with as you please. But perhaps some of the discord in previous posts stems from having opened the thread by showing some good-looking pics and writing that you're going to release seven videos. ("I hope to post them for sale on C4S soon.")
Fans hate having their appetite whet, only to have the entree pulled away. The opening post creates a buzz, but the complete lack of video follow-through creates a sense of disappointment. You basically contradict yourself in now writing that those videos won't be available to the people you hyped your videos to.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

davidfet1 wrote:Hi guys. Dave here. I will be posting some more images soon. A little backstory. I enjoy creating the images and enjoy creating costumes that go above and beyond store bought fare. However I am not releasing the videos currently because of all the file sharing.

Pirating is not going away.

The conversion rate of pirates to paying customers is 0%. Its extremely rare a pirate will buy anything so even if you could prevent pirating which is impossible those people will never buy your video. Now pirating does encourage otherwise honest customers to pirate. If its easy to pirate then its more tempting.

The other issue is a lot of fans don't know how to access pirate sites and most certainly not bit torrent. So even if a video is on bit torrent all that is happening is pirates are sharing with pirates, neither of which will ever buy a product anyway.

Best things you can do are:
1. Make pirating as difficult as possible by scanning pirate sites and getting material taken down when possible. Usually they are shared on uploaded or other file share sites so you can always get that removed.
2. Make sure your website/copyright is on the material. If it gets stolen at least its free advertising.
3. Don't be a dick to customers so they aren't tempted to rip you off. Be honest about trailers and descriptions. No one likes getting burned.
4. Encourage people to buy, Make it easy to buy, put appeals in your material to help fund more material. Put out some free stuff.
5. Don't over price. Over pricing is one of the reasons people steal. They simply do not accept a 15 min video is worth $40. $1 a min seems to be max with $40 being the highest anyone will pay period.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think making it easy to buy is another key element (though possibly easier said than done)

I buy music and pay for netflix because it is convenient and I'm a lazy consumer and I can go click and stream at my leisure.

Compare trying to buy an SHC vid, recently my option for Paypal in local region disappeared (I don't know why, you see tits on tv adverts at mid day here and family guy is on uncensored at 6pm) I need to log a VPN to direct me onto a UK server just so I can pay with paypal UK then flick out of VPN log back into SHC on local sever and download.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This saga has gone from "Look what I'll be releasing soon" to "Look what I can't release due to issues C4S has with the content" to "Look what I won't release until online piracy has somehow been eradicated!"

While a lot of producers stockpile content for months or years, I've never known anyone to shoot a load of content with top-class models over several years without releasing a single video. Ever. It is very unusual behavior.

At the moment, we're basically looking at a few pictures from a private archive of photo shoots and videos. And that's fair enough. However, it would be better to say that upfront instead of telling us C4S is to blame for barring content or telling us the community is to blame because somebody among us who buys the videos will certainly file-share them.

They're your videos, Dave. It's entirely your choice whether you sell them. It's entirely your choice whether you upload stills and clips to show us glimpses of your own exclusive collection.

Just please refrain from the blame-shifting of "I'd really love to sell you this stuff, but [excuses] are stopping me." You either want to sell the stuff or you don't.
davidfet1
Henchman
Henchman

Ok. No problem. And point well taken. Then from here on, I will post images as "from my Private Achive."
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That was one of the most amicable conclusions to a misunderstanding I've ever seen here. Nice to see the civility and understanding :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

And thanks again for sharing your photos.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

sugarcoater wrote:That was one of the most amicable conclusions to a misunderstanding I've ever seen here. Nice to see the civility and understanding :)

It might look that way but one of them has hired a hit man... ;)

Just joshing - bravo to you both :thumbup: