Tiffany Chase as Wonder Woman

General discussions about superheroines!

Tiffany Chase should wear WHICH Wonder Woman costume style? (Photo References are below)

1. Lynda Carter
35%
2. Pants & Jacket
8%
3. New 52
29%
4. Terry Dodson Version
6%
5. Blackest Night
4%
6. Warrior
4%
7. World War 2
3%
8. 2-Piece
3%
9. Jim Lee
5%
10. Toga
3%

Total votes: 153
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well, it seems like I just can't put the camera down and I have so many ideas but the latest is really just an excuse for Tiffany and I do something different. With Shadowgirl 3 on hold until location issues are resolved (we hope that's within the next 2 weeks), it gives us an opportunity to get into pre-production with something different for her-- plus, this is a character she wants to portray. We are planning to go at it as a sister Amazon I believe-- so powers and personalities will be similar, but we can deviate in other ways.

Tiffany has played a Supergirl spin-off in our Super vs Evil series:

I know the most popular request is for the Lynda Carter style costume, but Tiffany wants to be sure before we put anything in motion and I agree, so I put a poll on this thread and the sample images below. Which version would you like to see her in?

1. Lynda Carter Costume

2. Pants & Jacket

3. New 52

4. Terry Dodson Remake

5. Blackest Night

6. Warrior

7. World War 2

8. 2-Piece

9. Jim Lee

10. Toga

Though we have some in mind, we're also open to storyline suggestions too!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Why limit it to one? If it's in the Heroine Kombat series, maybe she could have a new outfit after one series of defeats. But the George Perez classic look (high cut of course!) would be my preference.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

By the way, this is GREAT news! Can't wait to see Tiffany as WW :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:By the way, this is GREAT news! Can't wait to see Tiffany as WW :)
The reason it can't be a new one after each episode is because we can't afford to pay $400-$500 for a new costume to be used once.

This won't be a part of the Heroine Kombat series. For the time being, we will be keeping it separate.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

I loved Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman but I think Tiffany would look best in the New 52 style costume. Wouldn't mind seeing her in a Star Saphire look either.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

New 52 but with pantyhose :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

NO PANTYHOSE! PLEASE...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

The Toga one seems cool, the Lynda Carter version, don't get ke wrong, I love it, but witht hat being said, it has been used to dead, from what I have seen, you are always open to new looks,.so I belie e the Toga one wouod be the right way to go, she would be super hot (as always) and it.would be a nice alternative.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think the New 52 and a better fitting version of the Lynda Carter costume are the best options.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Tiffany never wears Pantyhose. I think you can throw us a bone here for once.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Anything but that 2-piece, those look so cheap...

I like the New-52, plus maybe you could make her a tie-in character with Lady Wonder somehow, having those two together in a vid would be awesome!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Whatever is chosen, please make it high-cut. Tiffany has a great body and I would love to see it shown off in a WW outfit.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My vote would be for the new 52 version with high cut and pantyhose or alternatively pants & jacket version if the pants are tight shiny leggings type pants.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Too bad there isn't the WW version of Mike Deodato, it was my favourite one (see the attachment). What I would love is a (very) high cut New 52, this would be awesome.
Image Image
Mamooche24 wrote:Tiffany never wears Pantyhose. I think you can throw us a bone here for once.
She wears a pantyhose when she plays Emerald in "The Protector" and Alexa in "Bulge's Battle" (00Angels). Personnally, when it's about thong, I prefer her without the pantyhose by far :whistle:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

What sugarcoater said....putting Tiffany in anything but highcut would like putting a Gibson Les Paul in a potato sack; it just doesn't make sense. Having said that, I like the Lynda Carter version but not the full butt covering of it
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

You could put Tiffany in baggy sweat pants and a sweat shirt and she would look great.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WONDER-WOMAN-DR ... 3cea2dc414

This Would be a HOT Wonder Woman Costume on her :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I think the LC outfit has been done to death, New 52 already has som eiconic videos wit it in them and I just love Darkest Night, let's have something new and without leggings LOL!

Great news though.
Attachments
Archer.jpg
Blackest Night
Archer.jpg (86.19 KiB) Viewed 14450 times
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Too bad there isn't the WW version of Mike Deodato, it was my favourite one (see the attachment). What I would love is a (very) high cut New 52, this would be awesome.
Image Image
Mamooche24 wrote:Tiffany never wears Pantyhose. I think you can throw us a bone here for once.
She wears a pantyhose when she plays Emerald in "The Protector" and Alexa in "Bulge's Battle" (00Angels). Personnally, when it's about thong, I prefer her without the pantyhose by far :whistle:
As a potential cross-over series (aimed at a broader market), we're not going to do a thong-cut back. We are looking at a Brazilian style cut at the moment. Tiffany, because she hardly ever wears them, was thinking about doing pantyhose for this costume. There will be scenes with pantyhose, but they will be part of the costume when she's in the outfit per her decision, though not final.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I should also note that this forum and a few others as well as email responses have swayed toward the New 52 design -- which is her favorite costume design as well. We are working with our costumer for measurements and how to make this costume amazing with our own tweaks :)

It's very similar to our Lady Wonder costume which is a fan favorite. :)
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

This is so AWESOME News!! Tiffany as WW so cooooll!! The New52 for her please!! Can't wait to see her in that costume!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How do we feel about New 52 with Pants?

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With Tiffany's great backside and legs? Not too thrilled. But that's just one fan :/

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Good to consider but it would be a waste of the best legs and backside in the business.
Tiffany rocks the LEOs and kinis so no need for pants IMO
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Unless you use the whole thing with the jacket, I don't think the pants would look too well, but hey you have tried different things in the past so maybe it will work. As of now, no jacket = no pants for me.
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Toga - mainly because it's kinda refreshing
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Please no pants! Unless with a Jacket.
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think new 52 with dark shiny tights would be awesome.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

LtStrange wrote:I think new 52 with dark shiny tights would be awesome.
wrestpet
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

3 or 4, but pls do not use pantyhose.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote:How do we feel about New 52 with Pants?

I am a leg lover bare is preferable BUT if you put Tiffany in that situation I vote for pants,, :evil:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What is this power Tiffany has over all of you??!!!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I went to rehab and got over it..........and YOU can too
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... ase#p67745
Of course now I'm addicted to Aisling Knight :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Who the hell would want pants? lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Who the hell would want pants? lol
Quite a few people actually. Many are concerned about practicality over sexiness or trueness to comic books. Tight pants, but still a huge request for pants on other sites too... It's interesting. ;)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan why not have pants AND shorts like they did in the failed WW pilot fro a couple of years back.

My concern is that the New 52 outfit wil just end up making Tiffany look like a smaaler sister of Lady Wonder you know how much I adore Kelly she was THE perfect Wonder Woman for me.

Can't wait to see more of her *hint hint*
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can understand the practical nature of pants, but that's for DC and mainstream movies (imho). For heroine peril videos, I want sexy over practical every time. Unless I'm getting a two hour movie or a Netflix-style series designed to be suspenseful and consisting of lengthy characterization, practicality is unnecessary for me. The mainstream movies will be all about practicality and minimizing sexiness anyhow.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Richpartist---as a recovering Tiffanyholic, you should understand the addiction that some of us are experiencing. I admit I became hooked on Tiffany Chase almost immediately and found myself dangerously addicted: I wouldn't leave my office, I was calling in sick to work, sleeping with my cell phone, I was going broke, I renamed my dog Tiffany (and he's a male) I was selling my guitars to support my habit and addiction, and I was experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms in between her movies. My wife noticed something was not right about me and I became a whole different person due to my Tiffany addiction. I couldn't tell my wife what I was going through (because let's face it--how do you explain to your wife you have a heroine fetish!?) and I sank deeper and deeper into Tiffany land. I'm glad you were able to get the help to overcome your Tiffany addiction, but for some of us, going to rehab isn't an option. I would have expected more from you being a former Tiffany addict, so maybe you could show some compassion or sympathy for those of us who are still helplessly addicted to her. Admitting that we have an addiction is the first important step to our recovery, and we could use all the support and encouragement from you as we can, because you understand what we're going through. This isn't going to be an easy fix and a 12-step program probably isn't going to work for most of us. It's already bad enough that we have to keep our addiction a secret and we face the stigma of heroine addiction alone. You should be more supportive of us Richpartist.....shame on you
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

..hanging head down in shame :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am still hooked on this costume:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^^
:lol:

Ahh yes, Wonder Woman, the Emperor's New Clothes uniform.

Gets my vote too! :lol:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

I don't understand why not use the Lynda Carter version that we all grew up with and fell in love with!?!? If Lynda Carter could do it so Can Tiffany Chase...she can sooooo pull it off :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Logan why not have pants AND shorts like they did in the failed WW pilot fro a couple of years back.

My concern is that the New 52 outfit wil just end up making Tiffany look like a smaaler sister of Lady Wonder you know how much I adore Kelly she was THE perfect Wonder Woman for me.

Kelly has officially stepped away from theSuperheroines project indefinitely, fyi.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

italy877 wrote:I don't understand why not use the Lynda Carter version that we all grew up with and fell in love with!?!? If Lynda Carter could do it so Can Tiffany Chase...she can sooooo pull it off :)
I didn't grow up with Lynda Carter.... many of us didn't... I actually grew up with X-Men, so the whole Wonder Woman allure actually passes right over my head... I'm a Psylocke fan, personally. Rogue on occasion. Arpil O'Neil even ranks higher than Wonder Woman for me lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"so the whole Wonder Woman allure actually passes right over my head..." Logan,get the dvd's,sit down,and watch them!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:"so the whole Wonder Woman allure actually passes right over my head..." Logan,get the dvd's,sit down,and watch them!! :)
I've watched some-- I just don't get it. But I watched 1984 Supergirl and hated that movie so I didn't get that one either lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you're not a fan of chloroform scenes after Fausta,you never will be.........................and I feel sorry for you :) And by the way THATS why a chloroform and ots carry is a MUST for your ladies(Samantha)...........I know I know.....but get a guy and put him in a freakin' dress :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:If you're not a fan of chloroform scenes after Fausta,you never will be.........................and I feel sorry for you :) And by the way THATS why a chloroform and ots carry is a MUST for your ladies(Samantha)...........I know I know.....but get a guy and put him in a freakin' dress :)
Uhh, that's just weird. And no, the Fausta scene does nothing for me. The Pink Ranger got me though :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Logan wrote:
rayman wrote:Logan why not have pants AND shorts like they did in the failed WW pilot fro a couple of years back.

Kelly has officially stepped away from theSuperheroines project indefinitely, fyi.
Much to my dismay Kelly ha sindeed left but I am eagerly awaiting the release or completion of the footage that is in production especially this video :yahoo:
Attachments
tumblr_na5vv3uwfC1t4591jo1_500.jpg
tumblr_na5vv3uwfC1t4591jo1_500.jpg (87.73 KiB) Viewed 13929 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So any chance of some early shots of Tiffany as WW? :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!