Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hello again, folks. I hope to make an official announcement between today or tomorrow on the new actress that will play Agent I-270 in Supergirl V. So stand by for that info.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Once again a reminder, that we hope to make an official announcement in the coming days on the new actress that will play Agent I-270 in Supergirl V. So stay tuned for more info in the coming days.
whatactress.png
whatactress.png (33.19 KiB) Viewed 7412 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hello again, folks. We are still working on giving you more info on the progress of Supergirl V. Remember to put as much as you can to the project's crowdfunding campaign. The project still need $950.00 to be fully funded. To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026

Now, I was planning on given more info on the project in the next couple of days..but sadly at the moment, i will have to put sharing more info on hold. Now, I will be stepping away from using the internet for the next couple days/possibly the next two weeks to mourn the passing of my dad. Family always comes first and in this case, its comes first. So, I will be back in the foreseen future and pass along the news I was going to share once i get my personal issue settled. Hope you fans understand.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wow Jim sorry to hear about that. You've got my condolences and thoughts.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote:Wow Jim sorry to hear about that. You've got my condolences and thoughts.
From me too... Of course we understand, take as much time as you need.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:Wow Jim sorry to hear about that. You've got my condolences and thoughts.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:
From me too... Of course we understand, take as much time as you need.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Stay tuned for new updates later tonight.
supergirlVglassessposter.png
supergirlVglassessposter.png (705.63 KiB) Viewed 7294 times
cartoonsupergirlVposter.png
cartoonsupergirlVposter.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 7294 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: We have just received the final props for the Supergirl V Fan film project. We also expect to receive the Supergirl costume in a few weeks as well.

CASTING UPDATE: We are still waiting on word on the status of the new actress to play, "Agent I-270" in this fan film project. Once we get word, well order the costume.

Also, just a friendly reminder that The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026
DSC02648.JPG
DSC02648.JPG (130.55 KiB) Viewed 7281 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: We are still in the process on finding out the status of the actress that will play the villainess character "Agent I-270" in Supergirl V. Once we get the info and the status of the actress, will break it to you right here. So please stand by.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

cartoonsupergirlVposter.png
cartoonsupergirlVposter.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 7218 times
supergirlVglassessposter.png
supergirlVglassessposter.png (705.63 KiB) Viewed 7218 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVledouxvshinesposter.png
supergirlVledouxvshinesposter.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 7177 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

We are just 30 likes away from reaching 200 likes on the fan film series facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

I like to welcome those of you who liked/subscribed to the Super girl Underwater Peril fan film series facebook page over the last couple of days. For all of you, who have supported this series from day one. I want to say "Thank You For all of your support"

Update: So far, combining what me and my partners and saved up and of course the funding of 50 dollars to the Supergirl V crowdfunding campaign, We have saved up a total of $700.00. But we still have ways to go and that's were you come in. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded. The last day to donate/fund for Supergirl V is MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

The more fans help fund the project, the faster the Supergirl V fan film will get done. If we don't reach the goal of $950.00 by March 13th/14th, the fan film will be delayed. i want to emphasize that your financial support is greatly appreciated. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 4 installments of this series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected]

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here.

supergirlwetlogo.png
supergirlwetlogo.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 7130 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Just received the Supergirl Costume and the Agent I-270 mask in the mail today. We are holding off on ordering the Agent I-270 costume for the moment until we get close to reaching our financial goal for the Supergirl V fan Film project.
DSC02652.JPG
DSC02652.JPG (135.04 KiB) Viewed 7023 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl5moneyposter.png
supergirl5moneyposter.png (654.12 KiB) Viewed 6898 times
The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has a month left, and is only 5 percent funded, and still needs $950. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded.

:supes: THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! :supes:

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So what happens if you don't get the total funds by March 14? Maybe it would be prudent to not buy any more props until you're certain of reaching the goal?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So what happens if you don't get the total funds by March 14? Maybe it would be prudent to not buy any more props until you're certain of reaching the goal?
Well avenger. We already brought all the props and the Supergirl Costume for the project. the only thing we haven't ordered yet is the Agent I-270 costume and we are holding off on that until the project gets totally funded. As for you're question..if the fan film project doesn't get the total funds by March 14th, the fan film will be significantly delayed. Which is something we don't want to happen again. This happened last year with the 3rd film "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" it was targeted for the Spring and ended up being done in late August due to not getting the total funds by a certain date. We definitely don't want a repeat performance of that especially at a time where I'm going through some personal issues. Now, this is one of the most expense installments of the series...and so far on our end..me and my partners have saved up $650.00 which wasn't easy to do, and we have had one donator fund $50.00 to the project which bring it to a total of $700. The budget for the project is $1,650, so we need exactly $950 for the film to move forward and get filmed. if we don't get the total funds of $950.00 by March 14th..the project will be significantly delayed and it will mostly end up coming out of our own pockets which will take a long time to collect and save up. I've already had people message me and have said they were going to donate, but they have flaked out and so forth. So these thing take time. But again, the more funds we get, the better the outlook of the project being filmed and upload in the Spring looks. nevertheless, Supergirl V will be filmed and released this year. hopefully, in the Spring, but that can't happen unless we get the remaining necessary funds to fund the film.

Thank you for your question & input and I hope I answered your question to the best of my ability, Avenger
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

200likessupergirlproject#2.png
200likessupergirlproject#2.png (1020.07 KiB) Viewed 6883 times
We've finally reached 200 likes on the WON/MMP's Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Facebook page. Thank you all for supporting this fan film series since day one.

To get updates on the fan film Series and other Supergirl news, subscribe/like the project's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

The Countdown is on to "The Final Conflict" Only 3 installments left!
2016 will be the final year and the Final Chapter of The WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series.
thefinalconflictadmed.png
thefinalconflictadmed.png (848.29 KiB) Viewed 6811 times
"JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER"
The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has a month left, and is only 5 percent funded, and still needs $950. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

lessthanamonthtogoad.png
lessthanamonthtogoad.png (987.12 KiB) Viewed 6766 times
ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!:
We received a donation of $100.00 from a second donator/fan of the series, late last night. That means that the project only needs $850.00 to be fully funded. The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded, and still needs $850. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlVposterfeb.png
SupergirlVposterfeb.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 6658 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#2.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#2.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 6658 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#3.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#3.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 6658 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#4.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#4.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 6658 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's the Supergirl V Crowdfunding Campaign Promo, now playing on WON YouTube. CHECK IT OUT!

In The Meantime, The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded, and still needs $850. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlVheadline#1.png
supergirlVheadline#1.png (907 KiB) Viewed 6500 times
For the next couple of weeks..you will see some mocked headlines I've created/put together leading up to Supergirl V.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

countdownseriessupportadtimelinemed.png
countdownseriessupportadtimelinemed.png (931.79 KiB) Viewed 6426 times
We are just 68 likes away from hitting 300 likes on the project's facebook page. Spread the word about WON/MMP's Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. We may be heading into the 3rd month of 2015, but, 2016 will be here before you know it and so will the final installment of this fan film series. So, spread the word on the fan film series and subscribe and like the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

But of course, first thing is first and that is to get Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction fully funded. The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded. Time is running out. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.

Remember, without your support for the last four films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. Remember If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done.

Once again, The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/316902
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!: Another $100.00 was donated early this morning to the Supergirl V crowdfunding campaign. Which means that The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign is 25% funded and needs $750.00 to be fully funded.
Only 13/14 Days are left in the crowdfunding campaign. Time is running out.

Remember, without your support for the last four films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. Remember If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done.

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

750togomed.png
750togomed.png (1009.11 KiB) Viewed 6389 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

So quick question: If the goal is not reached, does the money go back to the person who donated?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:So quick question: If the goal is not reached, does the money go back to the person who donated?
Very good question, avenger. The answer is that the money does not go back to them because the indiegogo campaign is set up as a flixable funding...not fixed funding. If the campaign was set up as fixed funding..then the money is refunded back to the donators and if that was the case..the fan film project would really be pushed back to the possibly of the film not being done. That's not what we want. Like I have said...100% of funding money that is donated goes to the fan film project. What ever is donated to the crowdfunding campaign is combined with the little money me and my partners try to save up for the project. Now, The second answer to your question is that if the goal is not reached, The fan film project will be significantly delayed and the rest of the money for the project will come out of myself and my partner's pocket and combine it with the money that was donated to the crowdfunding campaign. And when it comes to putting and gather money from our own pocket...that will take a long time (especially for me, since I'm currently unemployed and freelancing has been very slow) Remember, we are targeting the Spring Season for this installment to be filmed/produced and uploaded on YouTube.

Now, if we don't reach our goal..there is another possibly of us making a 2nd crowdfunding campaign to get this film funded. Of course, we hope to avoid all of this if we reach our goal and collect the remaining $750.00 left in this crowdfunding campaign.

I do appreciate your question and your concern on what will happen to the fan film project crowdfunding money and I hope that I answered your question to the best of my ability, avenger.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 9 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

You did, thanks
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:You did, thanks
Your welcome. avenger. Always happy to answer questions when it comes to the crowdfunding/fan film series overall.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirlwhat'snextpaper.png
supergirlwhat'snextpaper.png (873.29 KiB) Viewed 6325 times
We continue with "Mocked Headlines" leading up to Supergirl V

The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign is 25% funded and needs $750.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DSC02660.JPG
DSC02660.JPG (129.95 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
Just received the "Ms. Incredible" costume for the character "I-270". Linda Hines who will play the character of I-270 will be wearing this outfit in "Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction"

So when it comes to the props and costumes...we are all set.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Id love to see another chloroform scene with an OTS carry, id def spend $$ for that one!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Id love to see another chloroform scene with an OTS carry, id def spend $$ for that one!

Well..we will put a chloroform scene in the potential 6th installment of this series..which will be the very last chapter of the series.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

I-270 is still the name of a highway in Maryland.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

heroinefan429 wrote:I-270 is still the name of a highway in Maryland.
Hi, heroinefan429. lol. :) I know . you told me. But, again...I didn't know there was one when I created the character until you and some of the folks here at the forum pointed that out to me.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Id love to see another chloroform scene with an OTS carry, id def spend $$ for that one!

Well..we will put a chloroform scene in the potential 6th installment of this series..which will be the very last chapter of the series.
So, Jim, if I were to pay the remaning $750, I won't have a say in the script? Isn't that a bit unfair? There are producers which you can make a two model custom video with for that money...
Also, if you can't say anything about the script what advantages will the donater or donaters have?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I would think Jim would be afraid that you would hijack his vision of where he wants this episode to go.

This series has gone beyond a one-shot little YouTube work. And it has developed a fan base with certain expectations.

As thrilled as Jim and the rest of us would be with you picking up the reminder of the funding, it would still have to conform to a workable script that everyone could agree on.

Even the people who back A-list films only have so much say in what goes into that film.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's some nice points DrDominator9, I didn't it think it that way. Especially the A-list films part. That's true.

BUT, I still don't see the advantage of paying that amount of money.(of course it can be as little as 1 dollar as well but still...) The movies are posted on free so you are helping fans to see a supergirl movie. I get that. Other than that, there's nothing. Since we are all into superheroine peril, mainly superheroines knocked out, not knowing anything more than "There will be KO's" does make you stop and think.

For example, I am mainly into gas ko's and there haven't been any gas ko's in this series. Of course everyone has their favorite method. Everyone wants to see something. That is really hard to fulfill.I also understand that but....

Please don't get me wrong, I am not against anything about this project but I am almost certain that there are some people who are asking these questions themselves.

To sum a long post; there are lots of "buts" involved here and hope Jim can clear them up.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I see both points of the above posts, but I could be wrong in assuming the script is already written at this point and probably not practical to change it at this point. Having said that, maybe Jim can change his business model in the future by providing a rough idea of what the movie will contain because like RL11 said, he'd be more willing to donate if he knew a particular ko method was used. If people had a rough idea of what's going to be in it, I bet more people would be more than happy to donate. If Jim said Supergirl would be tied to a table with a saw moving towards her crotch, I would have donated a pretty generous amount by now, but not having any idea what the plot entails discourages me, as many others I'm sure
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

And I-270 is a highway in MD. I drive on it often.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

hello again, folks.
Here's the deal, RL11,avenger and DrDominator9. To answer RL11 & avenger's question....You guys are correct, The script has already been written and submitted to the company and the actresses. So I'm not able to change the script. Now, i would of been glad to gotten some ideas from people from this forum (especially when it comes to KO scenes and death scenes) But most of those peril ideas were already used in previous installments. Now as for knockout conversation and the script, I know that folks want to see certain type of perils situations in this film. But like DrDominator9 has pointed out....it would still have to conform to a workable script that everyone could agree on. When i submitted the script and couple of weeks ago, There were some things on this script that the actresses weren't comfortable doing so, I had to revise it.

Now in the request of avenger and RL11, I will reveal what type of peril element will be included in this film. I should of done it earlier, but I've been going through some things right now.

Now, I want to make this clear that The KO scenes will be death scenes, I know fans have wanted to see Supergirl's lifeless body aka dead body dragged out of the pool so that is definitely included in this film. Also included are the following:

Handcuffed/Bonded/Shackled (tied up)
Strangling
Choking
Cramping/Drowning KO/Death
Stabbing aka Knifing Death (blood included)

Now RL11, DrDominator9 is right on another point that I and the rest of fans of this series would be with you picking up the reminder of the funding. But like he has said I like to keep the version of the film i vision intact. Of course, like always..I'm always open to suggestions and Ideas and most of your ideas/suggestions of some peril ideas you wanted to see in this film are in this script (especially seeing Supergirl actually drown and her body lifeless and then dragged and then brought back to life by the villain who wasn't satisfied on how Supergirl died/drown) So that's included in this script. Every idea i come across that is submitted to me I always keep in mind and if that idea is not used in an upcoming installment, then its used in a future installment. for example, a gas KO scene. Its a very good idea and I will definitely include it in the 6th and final installment because i know a lot of folks want to see that. Now, it can't be included in the 5th installment because the script has already been submitted. Also, you folks have wanted an opponent who is more tougher than Supergirl so you will definitely see that in the film.

Now, like i said a moment ago. I should of revealed what type of KO/peril elements that would be included in this installment. But again, if you have been following me lately..I have been going though a lot so my mind hasn't been all there, so forgive me for that.

Again. I really do appreciate the input, the comment and the questions. I hope I cleared up a lot of concerns and questions. I do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. I will be honest with you, I'm not very good with explaining things because I fear that my responses would be quite confusing and it wouldn't make sense and it would be a turn off.

So, i really do hope you forgive me on that part and i hope I answered all of your questions and concerns to the best of my ability.

Again, its always up to you guys. if you want to donate/help fund this film project. trust me..it would be a huge help, and I know a lot of you folks would like to see the film get done and released sooner rather than later..but of course, it would be significant delayed if it doesn't get the funding.
I will tell you that at the moment, when you combine how much me and my partners have saved (which took 4 months to collect) and the money that has been donated to the project so far (which is $250.00). We have a total of $900.00. Once again, its always up to you guys if you want to help the film get fully funded. It would go a long way and it would be a huge help.

Thanks for all your inputs, questions and suggestions and concerns, guys. Feel free to leave more feedback.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:

The reason why the chloroform scene is not in this 5th installment is because it was used in the last installment and I feel using the same KO element in back to back installment wouldn't seem right. Now, if the script wasn't already submitted, I would have definitely work it in the script. I like to sprinkle different kind of KO element in different installments..even if I I've used one of the elements more than once. I can guaranteed you that The chloroform KO element will not go away in this series and it definitely be used again.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts and giving a long answer.

Even tough it was a really long post, you didn't answer my question about the advantages of paying that money other than what I have already stated before.

Also, you never posted the peril elements that is going to take place in your "episodes" before. The first one was the chloro KO.

Finally, what is "KO scene is a death scene" ? Is it a KO scene or a death scene? I am more confused than before :(
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
digitalbleh wrote:Just out of curiosity i have a few questions.
2: What if anything does a donator get from sending money to you for this upcomming film.

Dont take this the wrong way, any film being done for us deserves something, especially the free ones, im just wondering is all.
As for what a donator gets from sending money to you for this upcoming film? Well, You get what you paid for and that is a free YouTube non-profit fan film that you helped get funded. That's the award for your support, I don't feel that is right for a donator to paid for a video that they already donated and help get funded and besides,I'm not looking to make money out of this and I feel that some producers or creator should share their ideas and fantasy on the web for free, especially when it comes to focusing on a heroine in a peril situation that was barely touched on until this series was created.
There is your answer to your first question on benefits of donating to this project. I too feel that something unique should be given, as in we are the ones paying the 1000$ for the production to be made, and then everyone else gets the video for free. But thats my 2 cents anyway, this was taken from page 1 half way down.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks digitalbleh, that was what I was looking for.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Sometimes after reading these comments I can't help but think this is more trouble than it's worth, especially in a financial sense since you're relying entirely on donations and the balance comes out of your own pockets, not to mention you don't seem to have complete control over the production, and that this is going to end up as a 'free' movie on YouTube anyways.....man I would seriously take a break from this when this part is released and ask yourself if you can realistically keep doing this. Your heart is in the right place, no doubt about that, but so too are a lot of obstacles
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

SupergirlVRevolutionNowcoverpic.png
SupergirlVRevolutionNowcoverpic.png (204.53 KiB) Viewed 5962 times
SupergirlVRedRevolutionNowposter.png
SupergirlVRedRevolutionNowposter.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 5962 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Stay Tune for significant news concerning Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction and the future of this Fan Film Series.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

With the budget of this fan film down shrunken to $1,300 due to the actress/casting change...We so far have a total of $1,000. Which means that The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign needs only $300.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS THIS SATURDAY @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/THIS FRIDAY @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

300 needed.png
300 needed.png (672.83 KiB) Viewed 5842 times
admin

I don't want to sabotage your project since it's getting so close to being funded but next time this will have to take place in the Producers Corner.
I come down on other producers who keep perpetuating and bumping threads in the lounge because I don't think it's fair to everyone who posts here. When the producer is the one doing most of the posting, it's time to move it.

I wish you luck with it and I hope you get it.