Batgirl & Robyn

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I've received so many requested for a Batgirl & Robyn video and I finally have the setup to do it! Cherie DeVille will be my Batgirl:
tumblr_nossr9HsoE1uvpct6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nossr9HsoE1uvpct6o1_500.jpg (61.69 KiB) Viewed 17929 times
and Dillion Harper is playing my Robyn...
8D4.jpg
8D4.jpg (106 KiB) Viewed 17929 times
digital_desire_dillion_harper_nude_13.jpg
digital_desire_dillion_harper_nude_13.jpg (256.32 KiB) Viewed 17929 times
I'm heading to the costumer tomorrow to pick up the Supergirl costume I had made for Cherie for a different video-- while I'm there, I'm going to have him start on the Batgirl and Robyn costumes but I know there's a short supply of Robyn costumes in these films-- I want to do the best one.

I'd like you to post a photo of the style you want to see and I'll go with the majority on this tomorrow when I see the costumer. Thanks!

Here's the Supergirl costume partially completed...
Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 7.20.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-26 at 7.20.59 PM.png (2.23 MiB) Viewed 17929 times
Customs are open for this as [email protected] - state budget & ideas
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow! looking forward to this one Logan!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bringing in some of the best in the hardcore arena Logan,nice to see. :)
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

nice,

that's great news, great talent and the super girl leotard looks great too,,,any chance of a batgirl vs super girl :P
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ttb51m wrote:nice,

that's great news, great talent and the super girl leotard looks great too,,,any chance of a batgirl vs super girl :P
Right now the same actress is wearing both so I'd have to get another girl for one of the 2 options. But sure :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would love to see Tiffany as a bad Supergirl
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:I would love to see Tiffany as a bad Supergirl
She actually tried that on once... Maybe if we get a custom order for it... We're taking a brief hiatus on the PG side for June & July from most of our regular actresses and doing something a little different.

Going to concentrate more on the XXX material right now... it's more fun since it's newer to me :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Looks good. Excited to see what you do.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Think Dillion will make a really cute Robyn, and Cherie is a sweet Steph Brown Bg
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm eager to see what you do with a Robyn costume. It's been done badly so often it's really depressing. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I'm eager to see what you do with a Robyn costume. It's been done badly so often it's really depressing. :)
I was hoping that some people would throw up references of their favorite versions-- I have an idea in mind so I'm just going to go with it... definitely leotard-based. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Think MH had a thread on here somewhere where Robin costumes pros and cons were debated

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Think MH had a thread on here somewhere where Robin costumes pros and cons were debated
oh, cool - I'll try to search for it...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Logan wrote:I've received so many requested for a Batgirl & Robyn video and I finally have the setup to do it! Cherie DeVille will be my Batgirl:
8D4.jpg
I'm heading to the costumer tomorrow to pick up the Supergirl costume I had made for Cherie for a different video-- while I'm there, I'm going to have him start on the Batgirl and Robyn costumes but I know there's a short supply of Robyn costumes in these films-- I want to do the best one.

I'd like you to post a photo of the style you want to see and I'll go with the majority on this tomorrow when I see the costumer. Thanks!

Does the Supergirl outfit come with a cape? I'm referring to the planned completed version.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The only Robyn costumes I've seen are the 60's style one from the TV show, and the shiny skirt costume that seems available at most stores. I like the skirt option more, but saying that I've seen your take on many classic heroine costumes, and have loved the majority (just like Cherie's above) so I look forward to what you come up with.

ECSTATIC at the appointment of Dillion Harper. I've only seen her in one other superheroine production as a Wonder Woman character and she was phenomenal. Love that second pic of her above, I hope your costume shows off that cameltoe and features some low blows or frontal wedgies! Give this woman a long-term contract!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Perfect! Thanks! I'm such a n00b with forums :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:
Logan wrote:I've received so many requested for a Batgirl & Robyn video and I finally have the setup to do it! Cherie DeVille will be my Batgirl:
8D4.jpg

Does the Supergirl outfit come with a cape? I'm referring to the planned completed version.
Cape and Skirt, yes :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Logan wrote:
Er, not sure 'noob' is the word with you being 3 years a member and with 2361 posts...?

gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Dillion Harper is one of my favourites! Quite the snatch!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
Logan wrote:
Er, not sure 'noob' is the word with you being 3 years a member and with 2361 posts...?
Duration of putting up a post and typing replies in no way makes me an expert of how to navigate this site lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I saw these on the other thread... honestly, for me personally, these are the only 2 I like. One of them seemed too slutty-- the others seemed to baggy or boyish... So of these two (credit given to Domi666 for the photo renders & MH for the conceptual designs), which do you like? I'm impartial to either...
GS_Robin1966_02_zpsdf2b4673%20%281%29.png
GS_Robin1966_02_zpsdf2b4673%20%281%29.png (715.51 KiB) Viewed 17154 times
Robin_v2_zps27e00bfb.png
Robin_v2_zps27e00bfb.png (614.75 KiB) Viewed 17154 times
A semi-longer cape would be on both.

**I didn't wanna hijack MH's thread so I'll finish this "poll" here...
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Or.... or, you could give me credit for designing them. Glad you like them. I figured you might not have caught that since you don't "ahem" know how to use a forum, or something like that :rolleyes:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Or.... or, you could give me credit for designing them. Glad you like them. I figured you might not have caught that since you don't "ahem" know how to use a forum, or something like that :rolleyes:
I'm sorry... I didn't catch that you designed them -- I just saw that Domi drew them up. He did a few for me in the past that he designed so I assumed... My apologies!

Post edited :) and I do like them a lot! I can use a different design if you prefer... But I really do like that 2nd one a lot...
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'd love to see a classic costume with short-shorts and a really sexy mask. :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I like the top one best. Personally I always felt the 60s costume was more suited for a woman. Just make it to be less baggy/more snug fitting and use some green hotpants or a short skirt and green boots instead of those slippers.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back in the day, I had also designed an other Robin version based on late 2000's Robin (the red & black costume from the comic book) :

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Not keen on the spatz/shin leggings type things (I'm no slave to fashion as you may have guessed and don't know what the hell you call them) but that apart, nice job Domi! :thumbup:
(It looks a little Star Trekkie up top -were you a Picard fan?)

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tallyho wrote:Not keen on the spatz/shin leggings type things (I'm no slave to fashion as you may have guessed and don't know what the hell you call them) but that apart, nice job Domi! :thumbup:
(It looks a little Star Trekkie up top -were you a Picard fan?)
Haha, I never noticed it was looking like Strar Trek Next Generation attire :D
In fact, it was inspired by the costume Robin was wearing in the comic book during the 2000's:
That's funny because everybody keeps in mind 60's Robin but the costume has evolved a lot in the comics until now ^^
I tried something original with the MMA shin guards, I though it was fitting well with the kneepads and I suppose I was getting bored with the overused high heel boots, lol.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

RedMountain wrote:I like the top one best. Personally I always felt the 60s costume was more suited for a woman. Just make it to be less baggy/more snug fitting and use some green hotpants or a short skirt and green boots instead of those slippers.
I mostly agree with Red Mountain. I like the 60's color scheme, it just needs to be better fitted for a woman. As I mentioned previously I like the idea of a skirt, but if you're going for a leotard style then I'm kinda stuck in the middle. I really like the top in the second pic with the string ties and the cut of the bottoms, but without a cape it looks just like a corset and panties. Also the boots in the first pic look a hell of a lot better than the sneakers in the second.

In summary if its between the 2 designs you picked Logan, I'd go for the second one, but throw in the cape and the boots from the first one :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

So we decided to go with option 1. Not because I ignored what people wanted - I wanted Option 2 as well. But since I didn't have the model there with me at the fitting, and I don't have too much time to get this made (she films with us next week), we didn't want the shirt flares to look awkward... and my gut said without her trying it on to be able to make alterations, we would probably be stuck with some weird lines. So instead, I played it safe-- I can always do another Robin character with a different design in the future.

p.s. I really like that black and red concept design too, Domi666...

I didn't go with the thong on this because I want to play off her youth and I feel the thin Brazilian back was more youthful than the thong which shows a touch of maturity-- perhaps that's just my opinion there... but I did keep the red and green theme. I couldn't find green boots from 3 different stores and online so I'll have to figure out something else there. Here's a scan of what we're going with... it's in black and white so uhhh use your imagination... or just read the notes on it lol
IMG_9948.JPG
IMG_9948.JPG (662.32 KiB) Viewed 16793 times
So, now the REAL question: Pantyhose or Bare Legs? Yes, I did ask this. Yes, I'm sorry in advance.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And the madness begins.... :no:

;)

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:And the madness begins.... :no:

;)
Yeah, really. I've gotten mixed emails so I just say settle it here. My personal opinion? It's Dillion Harper. She doesn't need pantyhose. We can put some lotion on her legs and bam. Sexy and sheen. My 2 cents.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm a neutral in the eternal struggle , but if you are looking for a volunteer to oil up Dillion, I'm your man!

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, I for one am not happy that you took one of our designs and used it for your own. So much for creating and not copying, right? But let's look at the bright side. At least now I won't have to go to that tailor and tell them what I need. You've done all the legwork for me. He's done a lot of work for us in the past.
So for that, I thank you. :)
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

I think Dillon's bust would look better in the unaltered cut, exposing her by undoing the collar and pulling the whole top down. But I expect most people would rather see some shoved-together cleavage and have a zipper to play with.

Also FWIW, a shorter cape seems more Robin-like and youthful to me. But then I'm particularly fond of seeing a bent-over heroine with a short cape spread out and just naturally riding up.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Well, I for one am not happy that you took one of our designs and used it for your own. So much for creating and not copying, right? But let's look at the bright side. At least now I won't have to go to that tailor and tell them what I need. You've done all the legwork for me. He's done a lot of work for us in the past.
So for that, I thank you. :)
I asked if that was an issue above and you didn't say anything either way after I stated I was going to the costumer today. I've also made enough changes that it's basically the original boy Robin costume, now in a leotard. Though the reference photo is from the thread, the changes make it different enough. I lengthened the cape, added a zipper, changed the look of the front, changed the butt style, changed some of the colors, etc

I specifically asked if this was an issue to avoid this comment from being made. We're not in competition here and you made no mention of any issue a few posts above when you simply asked for credit for the design.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Imagineer wrote:I think Dillon's bust would look better in the unaltered cut, exposing her by undoing the collar and pulling the whole top down. But I expect most people would rather see some shoved-together cleavage and have a zipper to play with.

Also FWIW, a shorter cape seems more Robin-like and youthful to me. But then I'm particularly fond of seeing a bent-over heroine with a short cape spread out and just naturally riding up.
I made the cape longer due to the endless complaints of the shorter capes we've had. Really can't please everyone, can we? :-/
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Logan,
Saw what you've chosen and ready to celebrate!
Prefer a shorter cape but a longer one not a deal breaker.
Finally, I LOVE the bare legs/lotion idea!
Dillion's legs and backside are smooth and gorgeous...please please do not cover them.

I think we have a winner!!!!
Now can we make this video tomorrow? hahaha
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

You stated you were going to the costumer today? I didn't see that part.

But you're right it's easier to pick ideas from someone else. It certainly makes my life easier knowing I can go to the costumer next week and he has a pattern all ready for me! :)

Hell, I might as well just use Dillion Harper for the character as well ;) I met her at AVN and she's a sweetheart.

Thanks for all the ideas!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:You stated you were going to the costumer today? I didn't see that part.

But you're right it's easier to pick ideas from someone else. It certainly makes my life easier knowing I can go to the costumer next week and he has a pattern all ready for me! :)

Hell, I might as well just use Dillion Harper for the character as well ;) I met her at AVN and she's a sweetheart.

Thanks for all the ideas!
Ok?? How about you just meet me at the costumer tomorrow since I'm going back for another fitting and we can go over the parts of the costume idea that you feel are "stolen" and I'll revamp them to your liking.

While we're there, you can tell me in person what your issue with me is-- some guy you've never met, know nothing about, and just like to be angry at for no real reason. I would love to hear it directly from you rather than a faceless posting board where people enjoy letting out their aggressions toward others without any real purpose other than to stir the pot with no benefit or end game.

You let me know and we can chat. Then we can also resolve this "stealing" issue since the obvious changes to your idea don't seem to be enough. I'll bring other options as well.

**and for some reason it was okay for you to miss that I stated I was going to the costumer today AND that you never said anything about it other than credit BUT it was a HUGE problem to you that I decided to move forward on the design base and missed that you originally designed the "base" design-- which is now not even what I've decided to go with...
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry bro. Busy tomorrow. Why do you think I'm mad? You're the one that seems to be angry.

I don't need to meet you in person to tell you that I think your changes to my original design are minimal. It's my opinion.

But like I said, it is what it is. I'll turn it into a positive :)

Trust me, I am sure we will run into each other eventually and you'll have some things to say to me and I'll have answers for you. I welcome the opportunity.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan wrote: I couldn't find green boots from 3 different stores and online so I'll have to figure out something else there.
Buy some rather cheap white boots and spray paint with semi gloss. Works quite well. And no one will really notice. We used to do that all the time. Doesn't crack or anything and if it does just hit it with some more paint. You can also easily make a cardboard stencil and spray a simple logo on the side. Great way to reuse those old, scuffed up boots.

In fact if you have large scissors you can cut the boots down into an angle from front to back so they are shorter then seal the top edge with spray plastic sealer then paint.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:Sorry bro. Busy tomorrow. Why do you think I'm mad? You're the one that seems to be angry.

I don't need to meet you in person to tell you that I think your changes to my original design are minimal. It's my opinion.

But like I said, it is what it is. I'll turn it into a positive :)

Trust me, I am sure we will run into each other eventually and you'll have some things to say to me and I'll have answers for you. I welcome the opportunity.
lol I have nothing negative to say... just thought it might be nice to meet another producer in person... especially if it seems like attacks are thrown out over the years. I'm sure we will meet sometime too - especially if we're utilizing the same resources - and I'll go ahead and completely change the costume. He hasn't started working on it yet anyway. I'll take a Google image and go from there. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
Logan wrote: I couldn't find green boots from 3 different stores and online so I'll have to figure out something else there.
Buy some rather cheap white boots and spray paint with semi gloss. Works quite well. And no one will really notice. We used to do that all the time. Doesn't crack or anything and if it does just hit it with some more paint. You can also easily make a cardboard stencil and spray a simple logo on the side. Great way to reuse those old, scuffed up boots.

In fact if you have large scissors you can cut the boots down into an angle from front to back so they are shorter then seal the top edge with spray plastic sealer then paint.
Hmm-- the person I purchase boots from actually suggested that-- it just seemed like it would crack and peel everywhere during a fight scene... no?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan wrote:
Hmm-- the person I purchase boots from actually suggested that-- it just seemed like it would crack and peel everywhere during a fight scene... no?
No regular spray paint like Krylar won't. If its latex or semi latex it won't crack unless you really dry it out bad.

Acrylic - changes the actually color (dyes).
Latex - Flexible coating that covers surface.
Enamel - Hard coating that covers surface.

So a semi acrylic/latex will do just fine. And again just touch it up if it cracks. Also once you paint it, hit it with a dull or gloss clear sealer. Gloss if you want shine. That way you put a cover of clear plastic over it so it won't scratch. You can even use hairspray for that.

You'd be amazed what you can get away with with spray paint. Logos or stripes on capes for example.

Another thing is you might want to cut the heels down a bit if they are too high. Kind of hard to wrestle in 4 - 6 inchers. Just use a saw then spray paint black.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
Logan wrote:
No regular spray paint like Krylar won't. If its latex or semi latex it won't crack unless you really dry it out bad.

Acrylic - changes the actually color (dyes).
Latex - Flexible coating that covers surface.
Enamel - Hard coating that covers surface.

So a semi acrylic/latex will do just fine. And again just touch it up if it cracks. Also once you paint it, hit it with a dull or gloss clear sealer. Gloss if you want shine. That way you put a cover of clear plastic over it so it won't scratch. You can even use hairspray for that.

You'd be amazed what you can get away with with spray paint. Logos or stripes on capes for example.

Another thing is you might want to cut the heels down a bit if they are too high. Kind of hard to wrestle in 4 - 6 inchers. Just use a saw then spray paint black.
Isn't cutting down the heel going to remove a point of balance? Am i missing something?

And yeah, one of the girls on my team is a master with spray paint... I'm not... I'll end up making it look like an amateur tagger got a hold of it lol
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan wrote:
Isn't cutting down the heel going to remove a point of balance? Am i missing something?

And yeah, one of the girls on my team is a master with spray paint... I'm not... I'll end up making it look like an amateur tagger got a hold of it lol
Nope. since they are flexible the girl adjusts. But again this is if its too high. We had a problem for a while getting boots cause for some reason everyone was making these platform boots so I had to cut some down. Was getting hard to get flat toe and heal. In fact we sometimes had two sets of boots, one for pose and one for fight cause again wrestling in 4 inchers is precarious.

Silver, gold and chrome paints can make really cool accessorizing. Red boot with gold trim around top for example. Just mask and spray.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
Logan wrote:

Nope. since they are flexible the girl adjusts. But again this is if its too high. We had a problem for a while getting boots cause for some reason everyone was making these platform boots so I had to cut some down. Was getting hard to get flat toe and heal. In fact we sometimes had two sets of boots, one for pose and one for fight cause again wrestling in 4 inchers is precarious.

Silver, gold and chrome paints can make really cool accessorizing. Red boot with gold trim around top for example. Just mask and spray.
yeah, we get a lot of girls who are okay with the boots and others who can barely walk in them, let alone fight in them. I've been looking for alternatives for a while - usually when I find something decent in the heel, the calf part is ridiculously wide and loose...
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, you gotta admit that in the Superheroines genre, everyone copies. Initially and mainly from DC and Marvel comics and movies, and then from other Superheroine Peril and Parody producers that add on or expand with way more kink than mainstream. Aiming for a character based off a famous, known character like Batman/girl, Robin, Superman/girl, Wonder Woman there's only so much one can do costume design-wise that's innovative yet still character recognizable.

(And even original Superheroines characters gotta pull somewhat from what's come before.)

And it's not just costumes either, SHC starts doing superheroines fighting videos with decent pummeling of superheroine characters, Rye and NGC take fight choreography to yet a higher level, it's no surprise if Logan and others copy them. Same with him copying Rye, NGC and Bettinger camera styles, editing and vfx adding, cloning their characters, copying their stories, I mean it's to be expected. It's not his fault he came on the scene after them and is following their trailblazing. There are only so many ways to present fighting, chloroform, bondage, electrical torment, gasing, forced-O's, forced anything, mind control, magic rocks, magic potions, magic, power belts, other powergiving items, healing, etc. Technological advances has really helped though: HD cameras, editing software like FCP, compositing and vfx adding software like After Effects, 3D apps, green screen/chroma key, etc.

I'd give him some slack on the copying thing. Though I can kind of see MH being somewhat not happy when the rip is right from his posted design concept and art created (drawn for him by Domi666).

:ybat:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv: