Shooting At FetishCon! Choose Your Girls! 2015 Theme! Read Below!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey everyone!

Seeing how last year was a party year for me, this year it's all down to business. New hotel, new vibe, new girls, new locations new everything!

Ive decided the new theme for this year is:

Operation: Mindwipe!

The Mighty Hypnotic and his minions from ScorpCorp will be in full effect capturing superheroines, wiping their minds and making them our sexual playthings over and over until they are all conquered!

Im excited to be bringing in a few henchmen into the fold with an occasional villainess to change things up! I will be there for 6 days of shooting soooo

If there are girls or scenarios that you want to see, let's get it started because this only comes around once a year!

Anything goes! Bondage! Blow Jobs! Mind Control! Superheroines turned into sluts! Superheroines made to pee in their costumes! :ras: :weirdo:

I joke, I joke, (Although it did happen one year!)

Ahhh, whatever, you get the idea!

Now, just off the bat, I have lined up some actresses from the past. I am shooting something special with Fayth On Fire. Fayth was one of my first FetishCon shoots so I thought it would be fun to add her back into the fold again. :)

Nikki Brooks who shot for our Watergasm C4S site way back yonder!

Akira Lane will be milling about and is always willing to shoot if time permits.

Dre Hazel is my right hand girl out there and we'll be shooting as well!

But I am mostly excited to shoot some new faces and that is what I am reserving most of my time, money and effort for.

Anyway, any ideas or if you want a custom done, we'll have some great cameras with us, decent LED lighting and I'm sure we can put out a video for you that will exceed your expectations!

:yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I sort of like the idea of a heroine getting knocked out after she's trying to wake up from the first ko.Sort of like she's waking up(or struggling to) and she s sent back to dreamland with a dart to the butt or a nerve pinch.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes,I said NERVE PINCH damn you!!!!!!! :D I have a right to my opinion!! :yes:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Wasn't the nerve pinch in Star Trek?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

avenger wrote:Wasn't the nerve pinch in Star Trek?
A few other places,not a move that's wide spread but still interesting :)
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

How about some villainesses capturing and mind wiping some hero's?

Ooohhh hey, how about a villainess (or villain couple) have come to the con to collect a specific pair of hero(ines) to capture and control to perform their own smutty fan fiction.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

We'll if you want to get any kind of fetish the lady to talk too would be CC the infamous Christina Carter or Diana knight in my opinion these two ladies still lead the way in details that the person wants and they both go above and beyond in everything they do produce
What ever you desire they can deliver and the price is well below for the quality of the end result
You won't be disappointed :)
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Mia Malkova if she is there-- she did bondage shoots, id pay for a custom!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here are the costumes I've packed, I will update list in case I forgot any:

Omega Woman & Gamma Girl
Various Wonder Woman Costumes
A variant of Supergirl (Logo on left, Leotard with skirt)
Power Angels
Blue Angels
Harem Grrl
Power Grrl
Various thong Leotards
HootGrrls
I don't believe any unitards made it this year

i think thats it.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about seductress,Electra star,countess,Cleopatra to name a few?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seeing as Mamooche24 has been too busy to nag you recently, it looks like I'll have to be the person to ask if "Operation: Mindwipe" went ahead?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."