*KJ* model schedule and custom videos

General discussions about superheroines!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Hey guys! I'm getting my schedule for September planned and it looks like I have Alli Rae, Veruca James & Crystal Clark on the calendar for sure! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for two more hotties to ad to that list, but I don't want to say who until they confirm. Email me if you'd like to create your own custom script or just have fun ideas to share!
xox,
Kendra
http://kendrajamescustoms.com/models.html
www.kendraclips.com
www.sexyfetishvideos.com
[email protected]
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I think a sexy countess with a sexy latex dress with a long holder with hot for a superheroine video.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I just got GiGi Allens booked!
kendraclips.com
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Alli Rae as Supergirl! New outfit -> leotard
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I'm happy to get a new SG outfit made if there's a custom video to pay for it:)
www.KendraClips.com
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anyone interested in helping fund the custom video I'd be willing to put in some money
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Is there anyone in particular you guys would like to see? I'm finding myself with an open day and need to book another model. Make some suggestions, I'm sure there are plenty of models I'm not aware of yet!
www.KendraClips.com
[email protected]
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any hints on what you have planned for Alli?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was just thinking the other day that it would be great to see Rain DeGray as a villainess. Just a random thought - dunno if she's anywhere near you or would do that kind of stuff. :)
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Miss KJ and Gigi allens!

A very merry un birthday to me!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

kendrajames wrote:I'm happy to get a new SG outfit made if there's a custom video to pay for it:)
http://www.KendraClips.com
Query: Would the Supergirl outfit Angela Sommers wore in "Batwoman and Super Girl magazine crush" (http://clips4sale.com/studio/53699) fit Alli? What kind of Supergirl outfit did you and decker2020 have in mind?

Also, what day did you have open? The date would probably influence who I suggest.

Finally, awesome to hear about you and Gigi Allens! :happy: Any idea what character she'll play?
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Due to some unfortunate scheduling issues I will not be shooting with Gigi.:(
I'm talking to a couple other models, but would love to hear who you guys would like to see!
The Super Girl costume I have is the white t-shirt, blue skirt, red boots version. I'm happy to have a different one made if anyone is willing to chip in for it;)
www.KendraClips.com
[email protected]
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Hashtag sad face
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I'm furious about the situation, but taking it as an opportunity to shoot with someone else. So let me know who you want to see:)
www.kendraclips.com
curious2133
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ariel-X possible?
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

How about Naomi Woods?
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

curious2133 wrote:Ariel-X possible?
I second Ariel X, you could have her with her wrestling skill in a good Batwoman confrontation you also a wile back an asain woman who is known for mostly working with the defunct Sister Dee product, she would make a good Lady Silva.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

kendrajames wrote:I'm furious about the situation, but taking it as an opportunity to shoot with someone else. So let me know who you want to see:)
http://www.kendraclips.com
I e-mailed you a couple of suggestions.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the suggestions! I'm really excited I've booked Ava Adams for a shoot! Contact me with story ideas or custom scripts!
[email protected]
Attachments
ava adams1.jpg
ava adams1.jpg (20.53 KiB) Viewed 7842 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:hmmm:
Whilst I wasn't familiar with her, I have to admit, she does have places in all the right curves.
:thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

She's beautiful, busty, looks great in a catsuit and she can act!
www.kendrajamescustoms.com
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I'm shooting with Alli Rae today! I have a custom script for her that will take the majority of the day, but email me some good super girl ideas and I'm going to try and work something else in!
[email protected]
Kendraclips.com
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any hints of what you are already planning for her?
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

My shoot with Alli and Veruca was awesome and I'll be introducing new original characters to my store soon - Cinder and Frost!
I also have Naomi Woods booked for a shoot next week (thanks for the suggestion decker2020) and will most likely have her play Super Girl. If anyone have custom requests or script ideas let me know!
Kendraclips.com
[email protected]
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Awesome! Will it be a leotard version of the costume!?
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Got some ideas about the naomi woods shoot, maybe have her doing some yoga in yoga pants/workout clothes before she transforms into supergirl. Similar to Rye's Unenthusiastic Participation with Gigi Allens
Harbinger
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Can we get a muppet version of all actresses in a variety of bondage and peril scenes that end up involuntarily hilarious and oddly sexy at the same time ? Because I really doubt there are enough money on any persons budget, my own included, to pay for all customs I wish to see.

Plus all voices dubbed by Kendra James for the sake of budget restrictions and time schedule of all actress referred to but not in fact acting in it.

You might call the series Voodoo Mistress Kendra Does such, such and such A Plushy Style XXX Parody Guest Starring Jim Hensonian version of said actresses for the advancement of sewing arts, customs, sciences and santeria.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Muppets might be pushing it, but I can try sock puppets!
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Custom videos aside, I do like to hear your script and story ideas!
Kendraclips.com
[email protected]
Harbinger
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I guess we can always try a bit of Voodoo with Barbie Dolls if budget is not a concern. Makes me wonder about what Christina Carter's house might look like when you shrink for a reasonable play set for kids and evil witches, not to mention her car and wardrobe.
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

2nd for bondage in this next video, maybe tied up from above and then sexually humilated while tied up. As well as on all fours and tied up in another scene. I think she should stay in costume and have it slowly be stripped off of her.
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

I'm shooting with Naomi Woods as Super Girl tomorrow and trying to decide if I'm going to put her in pantyhose. What do you guys think - stockings or no stockings?
www.KendraClips.com
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

kendrajames wrote:I'm shooting with Naomi Woods as Super Girl tomorrow and trying to decide if I'm going to put her in pantyhose. What do you guys think - stockings or no stockings?
To me it depends if the outfit is close to the tv version of sg or not. :hmmm:
kendrajames
Producer
Producer

Here's a little sneak peek at cute blond Naomi Woods as Super Girl!
Attachments
naomi-supergirl.jpg
naomi-supergirl.jpg (253.36 KiB) Viewed 7063 times