"The Handler" Featuring Arielle Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"The Handler"

https://vimeo.com/151592241

Here's another with Arielle. You may recognize her from Phantom Dame. If you haven't seen Phantom, be sure to check this one out - great actress!

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, 2 on 1 Male/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Wrist restraints, Topless Nudity, Reluctant Reactions to One Sided Adult Situations including Forced O From F'ing 2 Positions, Forced Oral, Heroine Death by Neck Break

Arielle has been experiencing visions, nightmares, and loss of time for a few months. The perp finally reveals a location in a dream. Arielle changes to Miss Power and sets out to end the mental invasion once and for all. She is greeted by someone calling himself The Handler. He tells Power her reputation of being unstoppable has brought him to earth. He wants a challenge. He's no match for Miss Power, but his edge is his mental ability. At once, she finds her head invaded, her powers muted, and a sociopathic villain with a pension for using and disposing the most powerful beings in the universe facing her down. Will she survive?

http://thebattleforearth.com/thehandler.html

Allen
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Contains : Heroine Death by Neck Break

Question : Will she survive?

NO ! lol
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'M IN!!! I love this actress! I was beginning to think Phantom Dame was a one shot for her - so glad to see her back for more!

The scene with her sleeping in nothing but black panties is worth the price of admission alone.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Love the model and that her character doesn't survive. I'd love to see more variety in the kinds of deaths tbfe does though beyond the neck snap
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Is the f'ing simulated or real?
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

https://vimeo.com/151592241
Permission Denied
Sorry, there is no video here.
Either it was deleted or it never existed in the first place. Such are the mysteries of the Internet.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

the embedded trailer is still working
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Sat on this!

Allen
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I loved this model/actress as Phantom Dame I realy hope to see Phantom Dame return with more strength and abilities such an incredible costume.

I also love the most recent Sunder actress and costume please can I see more of her?
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

How about the classic green and yellow phantom lady ...

Yeah just took a look at the Sunder costume which is very sexy but certainly need a little bit more tweaking
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

thrifty wrote:How about the classic green and yellow phantom lady ...
Yes! - I'd like to see the costume sexed up a bit. I'm not a huge fan of shorts and would love to see yellow briefs instead. Maybe with a long sleeved crop top. Not that I've put hours and hours of thought into it or anything... :blush:

Also, Arielle as Phantom Dame just cries out for a Clark Kent-ish secret identity. Imagine her hair pulled back with nerd glasses and then transforming to Phantom Dame. A missed opportunity IMO that I'd love to see rectified.