new Rachel Steele Wonder Woman clips....

General discussions regarding all things superheroine!

new Rachel Steele Wonder Woman clips....

Postby arcorman » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:03 pm

ooops :( I posted in the wrong area, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I got an email from Rachel Steele saying she's releasing some new Wonder Woman clips tomorrow at her clips4sale.com site. I posted the message in the clips and pictures board, but you can check out her site at the link below....

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5675

www.rachel-steele.com

I hope you get the chance to support her and give her lots of hot Wonder Woman ideas!!
arcorman
Master Member
Master Member

Re: new Rachel Steele Wonder Woman clips....

Postby MightyHypnotic » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:06 am

It's funny you should mention this because Rachel just contacted me about doing some work together. I'm going to try and shoot with her before I have to leave the area....

MH

MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby arcorman » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am

I'm the one who gave her your info! I read that you were based in the Tampa area and she's not too far from you so I thought it made sense for her to get in touch with you! It's a match made in superheroine peril Heaven!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you two get to work together........maybe you can get her to put on the Omega Woman costume!! :)
arcorman
Master Member
Master Member

Postby Sleep Master » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:09 am

Hmmmm...Rachel might be a nice addition to Underworld!! I also shot the model in your clipstore link shown in "Best of Damsel In Distress 15" (Small Version), Arianna LaBarbara. She's really good....Tampa girl. Shot some smoking, balloon and stocking fetish clips with her last year. Very animated on camera.

Also shot two of the models Rachel has listed as 'acting partners' on her own site...But I think one of them has moved away from the Tampa area....(the goth one).
Sleep Master
Master Member
Master Member