SuperGirl vs Nuclearman movie...

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

So Im tossing around the idea of making this concept into a movie.
I've always thought it was a fun idea but I just don't know what kind of response it would get.

AFter I film the next superheroine at thebattleforearth.com I will have some more free time.

What do you guys think?

Yes, No, ehh?
aurora2711
Neophyte
Neophyte

Absolutely. I think it would be a fantastic idea and you'd be a great choice to help bring the concept to life!
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

(repost because my yahoogroup is fairly quiet :P)
I would, of course, love to see this done, but I'm probably one of the few that is extremely into this concept. However, I have no doubt you could tweak the idea for one of your videos if you had any fears people wouldn't buy it. I think the basic concept of Supergirl facing a similar super-being created to kill her, is a decent starting point for something most people would like. Nuclearman could be Nucleargirl/woman. Powers and costume could be altered. Suggestive/softcore+ action.

What kind of ideas do you have? Would you be able to shoot outdoor scenes? I think that might be a potential big draw, but understand how difficult or impossible that must be in this field. Though in my opinion, an outdoor climax with an epic burial is the defining scene, lol. :twisted:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am sure it would be a great video but I also lean towards the female villan, seeing an action packed battle between supergirl and Titania would be cool.

I am eagerly awaiting the next part of Avalon 8)

Cheers
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Rye
Producer
Producer

Shooting outside isn't all that tough if I'm not filming naked girls, sex, etc ;)
The idea would be to show everything that we wished we could have seen in that terrible 1984 movie and include Nuclear Man/Girl

There would not be any karate or martial arts, just some nice pre-peril build up, a few sticky situations for supergirl and eventually an epic final battle between her and the villain.

I'm thinking 50-60 mins start to finish with most of the fighting on green screen.
It would definately need to be the classic costume.. None of this half shirt crap.
Something similar to the tunic I put Mercedes in back on Punished Heroines, but with higher cut hips.

We shall see...
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Sounds absolutely perfect. Trying to create Helen Slater's image is certainly most important to me. I know the Giga/Zen people have tried, with some decent success. An American Supergirl film that revives classic fantasies... hard to believe it may actually happen.

Depends on actors, but I think a male villain would be best here. Seemingly more menacing to a more vulnerable Supergirl.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

This sounds like a good idea Rye. I am one who say go with a female Nuclear-Girl but of course you'd be the one doing it. Some suggestions as to what should be in the peril/fight i'd say it be,

1. Supergirl fighting Nuclear-Girl

2. Supergirl being cut and weakened by Nuclear-Girl (with her recovering eventually)

3. Supergirl getting buried after losing the second fight, how she loses doesn't really matter, but that classic being pounded into the dirt is key to the idea.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Rye wrote:Shooting outside isn't all that tough if I'm not filming naked girls, sex, etc ;)
The idea would be to show everything that we wished we could have seen in that terrible 1984 movie and include Nuclear Man/Girl

There would not be any karate or martial arts, just some nice pre-peril build up, a few sticky situations for supergirl and eventually an epic final battle between her and the villain.

I'm thinking 50-60 mins start to finish with most of the fighting on green screen.
It would definately need to be the classic costume.. None of this half shirt crap.
Something similar to the tunic I put Mercedes in back on Punished Heroines, but with higher cut hips.

We shall see...

Yes yes! This sounds perfect! Email me whenever you decide to get this rolling. I might be able to help.$$$ :wink:
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

GOOD+
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds like a good concept, maybe considering putting SG in her hotpants v-neck costume, that is still IMO the best costume design for her and not something you see nowadays.
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

RedMountain wrote:Sounds like a good concept, maybe considering putting SG in her hotpants v-neck costume, that is still IMO the best costume design for her and not something you see nowadays.
I prefer the Helen Slater costume with high cut bottoms rather than a hot pants version. High cuts show more skin, highlight the legs & hips, and are way more sexier.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I like the Supergirl Elseworld costume best

But I ALSO LIKE a long sleeve turtle neck blue leotard but I MUST INSIST supergirl wear footed TIGHTS!
Last edited by superheroinebabes 14 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Where are those pictures from? With that big guy? Supergirl wasn't a big favorite of mine, but this idea intrigues me. Not that I don't LIKE Supergirl, but having a villain/villainess who is the same power as her, that could be quite a fight!
:mrgreen:
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I know we all have our favorite style of costume, but I don't think there's much room for debate, if the idea is to primarily replicate the Supergirl movie.

Klonos wrote:Where are those pictures from? With that big guy? Supergirl wasn't a big favorite of mine, but this idea intrigues me. Not that I don't LIKE Supergirl, but having a villain/villainess who is the same power as her, that could be quite a fight!
:mrgreen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIm2oQdpfDE
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jjy wrote:I know we all have our favorite style of costume, but I don't think there's much room for debate, if the idea is to primarily replicate the Supergirl movie.
Agreed, the classic costume.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Alrighty... I'm gonna do it :twisted:

I will start casting for it next week and here is a list of things I have decided on so far.

1. Costume will be classic 1984 style with higher cut legs and a shorter cape
2. Supergirl Actress will be an unknown
3. I'll include a couple key scenes but the story will be fresh
4. Gonna attempt casting Nuclear Man and Girl... why the fuck not have both :twisted:
5. I will likely team up with thebattleforearth.com and SHG-Media for this one.. I have a feeling I will need as many resources as possible.
6. I will write a new soundtrack that sounds very 1980's superhero-ish...
7. Villains costumes will be tight black and gold but designs will be different, and nuclear girl will be just plain sexy.
8. I will do my best to create an environment that gets destroyed. (Not boxes and stupid shit like that.. maybe they throw cars at each other or bring buildings down.. we shall see!)

If anyone is truely interested in helping feel free to shoot me an email.

[email protected]

Before I do any of this I have an obligation to film a new superheroine for thebattleforearth.com and a new web series for shg-media.
After I got these out of the way I will focus on this :)

Stay tuned 8)
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Can't wait! Sounds perfect!
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing Supergirl in the red-skirted movie costume getting a good smackdown from both a Nuclear Man and a Nuclear Girl.

I don't know what the exact plan is for the costume, but Superheroine World's "Starla" video had one of the most authentic costumes I've seen. The only imporvements that could have been made on that would've been to get the belt to stay in place and have the authentic yellow at the top of the boots instead of gold. The blue one-piece, short red skirt, symbol, and cape with yellow symbol on the back were all perfect.

If the costume looks authentic, the action looks good (and I know you are good at giving us good fight scenes), I'll be purchasing this ASAP. Hell, I'll purchase two if it helps.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I hope this gets off the ground, I say just do what you can don't get too ambitious. If its possible could you post some pics of costumes/actresses as you move forward? Good Luck!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thinking about this girl here:

She doesn't have large boobs but I do like her look.
The casting process will take a while so who knows, maybe she would be better for Nuclear Girl instead of SG.
Last edited by Rye 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Wowzers.
=D>
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

She looks great Rye 8)
I would love to see Nuclear girl be a bit bigger build than super girl as I see this being a battle whee supergirl is physically outmatched as she faces TWO super villans it would be cool to see the bigger nuclear girl get a beating in the early stages before the ultimate over powering of super girl.

I am looking forward to ALL of your upcoming projects and wish you all the best with them.

Cheers
LT
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yikes :shock:

She looks good to me as an SG.
super_dude59
Neophyte
Neophyte

superheroinebabes wrote:GOOD+
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
These outside shots remind me off the phantom zone scene from the supergirl movie, how about a recreation of the scene where supergirl falls into the muddy/slime pit, its been mentioned before in this thread. http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... &hilit=mud
Or get supergirl fighting in some kind of dirty/dusty enviroments, getting her costume dirty and torn as she struggles in her fight? just a thought.

^ model looks perfect too
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:
jjy wrote:I know we all have our favorite style of costume, but I don't think there's much room for debate, if the idea is to primarily replicate the Supergirl movie.
Agreed, the classic costume.
Awesome idea and i agree that we gotta have the classic costume!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

This looks like an awesome project, Rye! Model is super hot and I have to agree, go with the classic costume for sure. Looking forward to see what you come up with!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks MH! The 1984 costume is what started all this craziness for me so I agree.

Alright folks... I have found the actress for supergirl, or actually she found me which is even better.
I almost had a heart attack when I saw her pics. She is in amazing shape and very pretty.
Last edited by Rye 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

SOLD! to the man with th ebulge in his pants! :evil: LOL!

You did it again Rye 8)

Cheers
LT
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Looking forward to seeing her in costume!
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Amazing find! I think she hits both the classic and modern beauty that's ideal for this project.

(silly fanboy question: are blue contact lenses an option? :P)
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This sounds absolutely perfect - an epic super powered fight between Supergirl and Nucleargirl is something I've always dreamed about!! Put me down for a copy right now:)
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

My question is: will the content be more along the lines of 'Punished Heroines' or 'SHG'?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Rye
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:My question is: will the content be more along the lines of 'Punished Heroines' or 'SHG'?

Well I already planned on the fight scenes being Punished Heroines but if you are wondering if supergirl is going to lose articles of clothing and cum wildly, it's not currently part of the plan.

I am open to changing things around but this would mean finding different girls as neither of these two will do stuff like that.
We would likely have to settle for a model that is not in this league.

Since this is heavily fan driven, you tell me... what would you rather have if I do this flick.
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I assume the fans of this specific idea might agree,

Great models, great combat action and story > sexual peril.

Your set plan has been perfect at least!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi there - I know that I've not posted before here so I hope I'm not being forward in putting forward my preference, but I would 100% prefer fantasy super combat with those awesome models above.

Seeing Superigirl fight a sexy super villainess with powers at least as strong as hers is my biggest fantasy. I'd love to see her be temporarily trapped by the villaness by her wrapping a metal bar around her, see them both fly back by the power of each others punches and damaging stuff they falll into, double fisted punches, heat vision being deflected by them holding up their hands and looking really confident and powerful while doing it, plenty of stand offs where they talk to each other again both looking confident with hands on hips, legs apart - that kind of stuff.

Sorry - started rambling some ideas there!

I'm not into the xxx superheroine stuff at all.

Thanks and good luck with the movie - it looks like a lot of people are going to be very happy with this : )
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I also agree with the group, I'd prefer to see the action without the sex-peril. I'm wondering if it will end with a fatality for either the heroine or villainess? Or both?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

EvilBilly wrote:I also agree with the group, I'd prefer to see the action without the sex-peril. I'm wondering if it will end with a fatality for either the heroine or villainess? Or both?
Put me down with a vote for the group that favors action without nudity/intercorse/rape/forced orgasms but at least establish SEXUAL TENSION between the characters.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am another vote for more action less sex!
Wimpy superheroines who crumble and end up as whimpering sex slaves do not excite me, I like tough confident superheroines who give as good as they get but end up getting taken down, they can be as sexy as hell without being naked and some death peril makes it all the more exciting, to quote another superheroine creator "Without the threat of death what has a superheroine got to loose?"

This could be an awesome project - good luck! 8)

Cheers
LT
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm 100% in agreement with the last 5 posts.

Seeing a formerly impervious heroine being completely destroyed in a fight is far more of a turn on than the usual tie her up and break out the vibrator type of action. Not that there is anything wrong with that if it's your taste but let's face it, the majority of heroine videos lately seem to do exactly that.

Perhaps two downloadable versions with different endings are called for Rye?

Either way, as long as you include a couple of nasty backbreakers on the heroine, I'm in.
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I like the idea of two female villains. One would be a Selina type character would would summon nuclear girl to do battle with supergirl. You have to have a similar scene to the moon fight on superman 4 with SG getting buried and eventually rising up. You can have whatever other kinds of fights as well.

All I would ask is that there would be both a good and bad ending. The bad ending could be at the end so that it is not part of the main story. More like a bonus feature on a DVD. The bad ending does not need to be sexual at all but it basically ends with the Selina character gloating over her victory against supergirl. Supergirl could also admit defeat and do a submissive thing like kissing Selina ring or something like that. Then either nuclear girl hauls her off somewhere or something else that would make sure that supergirl would not be a problem anymore. I would hope you could to an extra "bad" ending and just explain to the models that if that one scene is included as a "bonus" it would double the sales because it would cater to both sides of the community.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

I'd rather see a good battle between Nuclear Girl and Supergirl than sexual stuff. Her losing the first battles and being weakened in the process is what excites me. Again there's nothing wrong if your of the opposite opinion, we just like different cups of tea. However you set up the story the things I'd most like to see carried over from the movie, Supergirl being slashed/cut by Nuclear Girl, and her becoming weakened afterwards. Supergirl and Nuclear Girl battling it out ending with Supergirl getting buried. I don't care all that much where it all happens or what not, just those key scenes from the movie. Also I think Supergirl should come out ahead in the end. She doesn't out fight Nuclear Girl but out smarts her.

As always Rye your the one going to all the trouble of making it, so its up to you. One last thing (sorry if I sound too demanding :-D ) will it be available for download in the future?
joser590
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

funkss wrote:I like the idea of two female villains. One would be a Selina type character would would summon nuclear girl to do battle with supergirl. You have to have a similar scene to the moon fight on superman 4 with SG getting buried and eventually rising up. You can have whatever other kinds of fights as well.

All I would ask is that there would be both a good and bad ending. The bad ending could be at the end so that it is not part of the main story. More like a bonus feature on a DVD. The bad ending does not need to be sexual at all but it basically ends with the Selina character gloating over her victory against supergirl. Supergirl could also admit defeat and do a submissive thing like kissing Selina ring or something like that. Then either nuclear girl hauls her off somewhere or something else that would make sure that supergirl would not be a problem anymore. I would hope you could to an extra "bad" ending and just explain to the models that if that one scene is included as a "bonus" it would double the sales because it would cater to both sides of the community.

I like this idea of two female villains. It might be hard when it comes to casting the part, but it would be awesome if Nuclear Woman were much muscluar than Supergirl; maybe a female bodybuilder type who is NOT really easy on the eyes. In Superman IV, Nuclear Man was much larger than Superman so it always seemed like Superman was in constant danger when they were fighting. The second female character can be a Lex Luthor/Selina type character who creates NW and is the one pulling all the strings. If it is too tough finding a female bodybuilder who can act, at least find an actress/model who is taller than Supergirl.

But then again, it derives significantly from what was JJY's original concept; Supergirl vs Nuclear Man. I don't know but I just really don't care seeing a guy dressed up in spandex.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I agree with Raymond's comment, (more action, less sex) I like knockouts, carry scenes. Forget the vibrator thing. It does nothing for me. Yes , I know we all have different tastes. I don't like total nudity. I fast forward thru all that XXX stuff. XXX stuff cheapens the whole. Need more action like fisticuffs, etc. Good camera angles on the superheroine's legs etc. Lots of simple scenes with the heroine totally out cold for several minutes being carried or tied up etc.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'll be honest, I definitely don't mind superheroine XXX. I like the superheroines, the peril and everything around it, but if it's got breasts, then I'm definitely taking a look at it.
Superheroinegirl22
Sargeant
Sargeant

gorillaatlarge wrote:I agree with Raymond's comment, (more action, less sex) I like knockouts, carry scenes. Forget the vibrator thing. It does nothing for me. Yes , I know we all have different tastes. I don't like total nudity. I fast forward thru all that XXX stuff. XXX stuff cheapens the whole. Need more action like fisticuffs, etc. Good camera angles on the superheroine's legs etc. Lots of simple scenes with the heroine totally out cold for several minutes being carried or tied up etc.
I don't lie total Nudity either, but I do love Forced orgasms, the Vibrator being the most standard way to achieve one.
jjy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Sexual Tension is something key I failed to mention. From the moment the most powerful superhero meets her match, to every encounter that follows, it should and likely will be what builds excitement and an enjoyable movie for everyone.

To ease people's minds about a Chippendale's model in tight spandex... I think where Nucleargirl is Supergirl's Bizarro - like match, Nuclearman could be her Doomsday. A closer blend of man/monster. If the actor is big and strong enough, we could even see some great overhead lifts, which I've never seen used to full potential in anything. Backbreakers, throws, and just to display his power over her. Again, much tension! And this could work towards the comments on death peril and alternate endings. Much like Superman fighting his Doomsday, Supergirl could lose and die, only to be recharged and alive in the end. A cliffhanger ending perhaps.

Great posts on this so far!
amandz
Neophyte
Neophyte

Rye wrote:

We shall see...
Is karate is a good martial arts? I want to know that one.
superman1979
Neophyte
Neophyte

This project sounds too good to be true. The models selected are perfect and I agree with previous posts that high quality action/fighting with Supergirl being thoroughly pummeled and defeated is the key. The proud, mighty, confident heroine, the back and forth fighting, the taunting, dominating villain, that is the good stuff. I like some nudity as much as the next guy, and perhaps nucleargirl could take a trophy, like supergirls cape or ripping off her "S" shield, but I think this will be great without any nudity. Sexual tension and domination are definitely the keys here.
I also like the idea of a bad end for Supergirl or two alternate ends to choose from.
I think my favorite part of Supes IV was Superman being depowered at the end of the first fight, coming back, and then getting his ass kicked again. I'd be very excited is that element was present in this film.
I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great and it is great that you are taking input from the fans.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I am done writing the plot for this parody.

Without giving too much away here are some of the basics:

I am taking the Doomsday approach with NuclearGirl and NuclearMan being created by the Government in the event that Supergirl ever went rogue.
NuclearGirl will be created from a highly trained government hitwoman.
NuclearMan will be created from the only person Nucleargirl can love but can never have.

Nuclearman will be a highly unstable individual and secretly obsessed with Supergirl long before he gets his superpowers.
While human he is publicly turned down by Supergirl and feels humiliated which motivates him to accept the Nuclear Project.

NuclearGirl is created first and has a hard fought battle with supergirl as a test.
She later becomes consumed with her powers and turns on the Government.

After seeing how NuclearGirl handled SuperGirl, and her recent decpetions, the Government tries to terminate the NuclearMan project as they fear he will do the same and his projected powers are nearly double of NuclearGirl.

This of course fails...

Now as a super powered goliath Nuclearman decides he WILL have SuperGirl, and nothing will stop him...
NuclearGirl learns of Nuclearman's Obession for SuperGirl and is consumed by hatred for the Girl of Steel!

After making it clear that she is not anyone's property, SuperGirl must now face both of her impossible advasaries to all but save the earth from destruction.
One set on owning her, and the other that can echo nothing but "Destroy SuperGirl"

I plan on keeping the script a secret until its released but this should give you an idea of what to expect.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds awesome Rye and I love the idea that we see Nucleargirl tackle Supergirl one on one before the final two on one showdown 8)

Can't wait!

Cheers
LT