More seduction/lesbian-based hypno or conversion?

General discussions regarding all things superheroine!
rb9
Elder Member
Elder Member
More seduction/lesbian-based hypno or conversion?

Postby rb9 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey-
It's seemed to be a while since we've had a video (like Harem Girl, Ivvvygirl, one of the Orgasma vids, or Blue Angel v Dragonlily) where the villainess used a gentle and loving style of seduction as part of the hypno. Instead most of the hypno aspects recently have been parts of chloro or domination.
I am curious if any of the upcoming ideas will vary it up more? Or alternatively if Heroine Transformations is on the plate, which addresses most of that.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...

Journey2
Active Duty
Active Duty
Re: More seduction/lesbian-based hypno or conversion?

Postby Journey2 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 am

Hey rb9,

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but it's a story about lesbian conversion. Xena and She-ra are the ones turning girls lesbian. It isn't domination oriented. It's more about a mystical "lesbianessence" they use on the girls in the office, sorority, cruise ship, etc. If you like lesbian fiction, take a look. It's in a section titled "All the Lesbian Superheroine Stories and Fun".
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9586

There is some intro discussion and she story text is color coded because it's a work in progress and I change color each addition I make for those who are following the story.

I would be thankful to have your opinion on it. :D

rklein

Postby rklein » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 pm

IMHO I agree with rb9 that there needs to be as much quality hypo scenes as there are sex and domination scenes.

(Both Heroine Transformations and Superheroine Squad have good, lengthy hypnosis scenes as well as sex and domination that would go great on this site.)
"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"

Dixon
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby Dixon » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:42 am

My vote would also be for a video with long, gradual, gentle (but sinister!) hypnosis/mind control scenes and less emphasis on chloro or blows to the head. I say this with the understanding that Mighty Hypnotic caters to a wide variety of fetishes in his movies. But hypno is what I (and at least a few others, apparently) come to this site for.

-Dixon

shylock1
Rookie
Rookie

Postby shylock1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:00 am

I heartily agree with the request for longer, sexier hypno/ mind control scenes, especially with resistance overcome by gentle orders for the victim to forget about her superpowers, to become weak and embrace pleasure. But I would add that chloro doesn't have to be rough -- a gentle trip into grogginess could help set up an induction. It has always seemed weird to me that super heroines would have so little will power -- it is much more interesting when it's a battle.

rb9
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby rb9 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:49 am

I understand that MH and a lot of people like chloro, and I totally respect that. I think it would be cool to produce a video every now and then (like I think Ivvygrl) that doesn't have that at all. For me honestly, it takes away from the hypno to use chloro. If I see chloro scenes in the screencaps of a video, there's less of a chance I will buy it, since I'm thinking, "hey, maybe the fundamental idea of the characters and dominance in the video isn't up my alley."

I don't know about the other hypno fans on the site but I see hypno as a "magical" quality or power that sets up the real dominance of the villainess over the heroines. If the villainess just uses a cloth with chemical on it, it makes the villainess, to me, seem a little "crude" and perhaps less womanly. My idea of the perfect hypno villainess is that she uses her beguiling wiles and seductive womanhood to spark an attraction and fascination by the heroine, getting into her head, and eventually using that to wrap the heroine around her finger, and get them to worship them.

I don't want to spark a whole debate over this, but I am curious what the other hypno fans think.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...

rklein

Postby rklein » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:35 pm

I agree that the hypo scenes that use "look into my eyes" or magic crystal or something similar as the hook are much more interesting (to me, anyway) than chloro. The videos on this site are all fantasy, and using fantasy hypo helps. Using chloro is a very real-world method to knock someone out, and something I don't care to see.

On another level, you all know that I like to take these videos and and special effects to them. Magically-based hypnosis gives me all kinds of options as to what effects I want to add. Chloro doesn't really inspire me to create an FX-ed version.

Just my opinion, not trying to influence the direction that Mighty Hypnotic is going in or what videos he produces.
"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"

zachkelly
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby zachkelly » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 pm

I agree with rklein and rb9 there are a lot of chloro sites. Slow, sensual hypnotic seduction/corruption is way better. Waiting to see a lot of that in heroine transformations!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby batgirl1969 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 am

zachkelly wrote:I agree with rklein and rb9 there are a lot of chloro sites. Slow, sensual hypnotic seduction/corruption is way better. Waiting to see a lot of that in heroine transformations!

Hey...it worked for me! ;)

There is a cool movie I saw called D.E.B.S with some very cute sexy girls that are spies hunting a diamond theif, who is a really hot little brunette...the girl from fast and the furious...anyway...the spy trying to capture her finds out she is a lez and is intrigued...soon she finds herself seduced to fall for the villaines....mmmmmmm...let's say a very very nice movie...I loved it..too bad it was not rated nc17 or xxx

Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Postby Camvoy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh, I love DEBS! I also have the soundtrack from that film. Wasn't so much a seduction as one of the good girls fell in the love with the bad girl (and vice versa). Very romantic.

The film also made great use of, "A Little Respect," by Erasure.
Camvoy Productions At EClipStore - http://eclipstore.com/store/177
Camvoy Superheroine Theater - http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/27235
Camvoy Productions - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/37968

Return to “Superheroine Lounge”