The Emerging Fetish of Laying Alien Eggs Inside Yourself

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/the-emer ... e-yourself
Recently, while on the internet looking at weird sex things, I came upon the gushing testimony of a young woman who had just discovered Primal Hardwere's patented Ovipositor; one of the most unusual and confronting sex toys I've ever heard of. The Ovipositor is basically a big dildo that lays goopy eggs molded from gelatin in the body cavity of your choice. Fans of the Ovipositor say that the sensation of mushy extraterrestrial ovum slopping back out of them is a real treat.

The owner of Primal Hardwere is a man who insisted I refer to him only as LoneWolf. A Native American of indeterminate age, he apparently was apparently a builder, fast-food dude, fashion model, church organist, butcher, and veterinary student at the University of New Hampshire before deciding: I want to make enormous egg-laying alien dicks.

VICE: Hey, Lone Wolf. Most readers probably aren't familiar with how Ovipositors function. How do you explain them to people?
Lone Wolf: The idea is to replicate the act of being impregnated with eggs. Usually from an alien or insect. If you've seen the Aliens movies, you'll get the picture. Many people find this sort of thing very arousing. The toys are simply phallic-shaped hollow tubes that can be used to insert gelatin eggs into oneself. There is a funnel-shaped hole in the bottom to receive the eggs, which are inserted one by one, forcing them up the tube and out the top.
Ok producers... any ideas?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:http://www.vice.com/en_au/read/the-emer ... e-yourself
Recently, while on the internet looking at weird sex things, I came upon the gushing testimony of a young woman who had just discovered Primal Hardwere's patented Ovipositor; one of the most unusual and confronting sex toys I've ever heard of. The Ovipositor is basically a big dildo that lays goopy eggs molded from gelatin in the body cavity of your choice. Fans of the Ovipositor say that the sensation of mushy extraterrestrial ovum slopping back out of them is a real treat.

The owner of Primal Hardwere is a man who insisted I refer to him only as LoneWolf. A Native American of indeterminate age, he apparently was apparently a builder, fast-food dude, fashion model, church organist, butcher, and veterinary student at the University of New Hampshire before deciding: I want to make enormous egg-laying alien dicks.

VICE: Hey, Lone Wolf. Most readers probably aren't familiar with how Ovipositors function. How do you explain them to people?
Lone Wolf: The idea is to replicate the act of being impregnated with eggs. Usually from an alien or insect. If you've seen the Aliens movies, you'll get the picture. Many people find this sort of thing very arousing. The toys are simply phallic-shaped hollow tubes that can be used to insert gelatin eggs into oneself. There is a funnel-shaped hole in the bottom to receive the eggs, which are inserted one by one, forcing them up the tube and out the top.
Ok producers... any ideas?

I read this article this morning and i immediately had images of an "Aliens" type creature. I emailed a friend who works with latex to see if she could make a tentacle that wraps around the egg laying dildo.
haven't heard back from her, but i9m pretty sure I'm having this custom made to do a remake of Uncanny Xmen #143

our new girl Gigi would make an interesting Kitty Pryde
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow....this would totally be cool!!! Love the idea and it could be used like in my supergirl story where braniac impregnates her with a super fast growing silicon baby brainiac...only her womb can handle the giant silicon egg that turns into a robot baby
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

Sounds a lot like Mr. X's inseminoid plants. Would be great for a Ms. Americana video.