Cali Logan and Akira Lane Wrestling

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Mighty!

I bought the video by Fetish America, Sinn Sage vs Knightman...great destruction man!!!

I really wish to see again Akira Lane and Cali Logan on the mat...are you planning something with them?? I really hope!!!!

See you!!
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow!!! Can't wait to see something!!! I really hope you'll do some videos with her!!!
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Good news! Can't wait to see! wrestling or fetish?
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi mighty! I saw some pics on Facebook with akira and Cali in leotards...when are u going to upload the video?
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Good news!! Some weeks ago I bought a video from your news clip4sale store "fetishamerica". Sinn Sage is stunning but the action, let me say, it's little poor..I mean the fight part... I'm sure that with more wrestling the next videos will be superhot!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well first you said it was great and now it's poor? You gotta make up your mind!

If there is something you're looking for then you should either order a custom or send me some ideas.. Im always open to adding whatever the fans want to see.
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

well sorry for my bad english... ;-) I mean that Sinn Sage is great, but i'd like to see more wrestling action....don't know if I explain my mind... I'd like to see the man fight back a little and see Sinn in trouble but winning at the end...
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

In the near future, I'd like to see Akira Lane as Wonder Akira(in royal blue pantyhosed feet) taking on Cali Logan as Huntress(in tan glossy sheer to waist pantyhosed feet) someday.
eagle2it
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Mighty! I just bought Akira Vs Cali video! what to say....that's simple great!!!!!!!! cant stop to watch it! great girls, great suits, great action great ending!!!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

It would be awesome to see Akira Lane as Wonder Akira in the outfit she wore from when she wrestled Christina Carter and Nicole Ohring squaring off against Cali Logan in a Ms. Marvel outfit wearing tan glossy sheer to waist pantyhose.