Howard Stern Comic-Con pic

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm starting to like the green-tights, simple Poison Ivy costume more and more. Looks more comic book-ish.

Of course it has to be on the right model :)
Attachments
10514651_258203564303328_3101818489564835555_n.jpg
10514651_258203564303328_3101818489564835555_n.jpg (162.58 KiB) Viewed 2531 times
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yes you should be liking it MH :)

It's my favorite Ivy costume so I love it when somebody pulls off that classic look.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That Tigra is hot!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I just don't get the appeal of Poison Ivy. Leaves are NOT sexy.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Yeah, I just don't get the appeal of Poison Ivy. Leaves are NOT sexy.
Leaves no, a redhead in a leotard, tights, who is very seductive and sensual, and can defeat heroines with her poisoned kiss...now that is sexy :) I mean my dream scene with her would be to see BTAS costumed Ivy above giving a kryptonite kiss to Supergirl hehe
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Would love to see a vid with model(s) body painted like that Tigra. You don't see that often.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah, but the body paint can take hours to do depending on the character.

Can't help feeling Superman has let himself go lately.... :whistle: :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

505K wrote:Would love to see a vid with model(s) body painted like that Tigra. You don't see that often.
I'm with you there. What if they did it with a fuzzy leotard, instead of body paint? Do they make leotards like that? :)
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever seen a leotard/catsuit like that. I don't imagine something like that would be too hard to put together for someone with experience in that sort of thing.
And yeah, the time it takes to apply/reapply/touch-up all that paint would be rough. The results just might be worth it if the people involved really went for it.