Rules Of Engagement Superheroine

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hi, everyone. I'm trying to find where I can download the clip with the attached photo. I know its from "Rules Of Engagement" (possibly a season premiere), and I know the actress who plays the superheroine, but I can't figure out which episode or how long she's in a cape and spandex. I do know she looks good in the outfit, which is why I'm trying to find more material with her in it. Thoughts, anyone?
Attachments
SM.jpg
SM.jpg (105.9 KiB) Viewed 3584 times
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I'd Like to know as well.
Last edited by superheroinebabes 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

If you know the name of the actress, it might help to share the information to help others browse and look into it for you.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Bianca Kajlich is the name of the actress
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

What Episode, what season ?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^ It says season Premiere, so I'm gonna bet my best goat and first born son that its episode 1 of season....er....anything but the first.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:^^^ It says season Premiere, so I'm gonna bet my best goat and first born son that its episode 1 of season....er....anything but the first.
It depends on where that cap comes from. If it's from the USA, then it will be one of six premieres as a returning series.

However, some international broadcasters carve up the original seasons to fit their own schedules. In which case, it could be from pretty much any time in the run.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I have watched EVERY episode of Netflix and did not see her as a superheroine ANYWHERE!