Introducing Superheroin Secret Shame

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge

Introducing Superheroin Secret Shame

Postby SecretShame » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 pm

We are ecstatic to finally be producing our own Superheroine video clips and we are honored to have made it to NUMBER ONE in superheroine stores on clips4sale in just SIX DAYS!!!

Please come take a look and PLEASE feel free to give constructive feed back, we are working to make better clips every week

http://www.superheroinsecretshame.com/

Last edited by SecretShame on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShame
Producer
Producer

Re: Introducing Superheroin Secret Shame

Postby superheroinebabes » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:50 pm

It's a clips4sale site?

Check out
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com - The Definitive, and most comprehensive list of links to all things Superheroine for when your Tired of searching and surfing the net for superheroines we have a complete list of it ALL.
superheroinebabes
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Postby helstar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I have tried buying a video ... man, there is a lot of work to do eh ... apart from the missing 'presentation' (a little opening title and/or something that explains what's going on ... but ok it's not that important like the rest ^^) ... I must say that IMHO the editing is really awful :s
There are cuts of 1 sec (!), you see them and they disappear all of a sudden and you are like "wtf was that" :D ?
The camera work isn't good either, the fights are below average ... sex is sex and it's ok lol ! But well duh honestly I wouldn't suggest it at all ^^ but things can improve, it's not the end of the world =)
helstar
Master Member
Master Member

Postby superheroinebabes » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Image Image Image

Last edited by superheroinebabes on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out
http://www.SuperHeroineLinks.com - The Definitive, and most comprehensive list of links to all things Superheroine for when your Tired of searching and surfing the net for superheroines we have a complete list of it ALL.
superheroinebabes
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Postby swampy170 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Not the worst I've ever seen, but far from great. That's how I'd sum up. Good work with adding some FX though :)

As said above you need to put a little more work into production values. I could help you with an edit job or 2 if you think that'd help, perhaps demonstrate some editing tricks. 99% of editing is having a sense of timing, to some people this comes naturally - but it's not too hard to learn.

A steady cam would be a great investment for you guys, and invest a little time watching Film Riot (http://www.youtube.com/user/filmriot).

Sure tuition with real crew is better - but if you don't have the contacts, the time, or the money then Film Riot really is the next best thing.

Very good insight into how to improve production values. Also cheap ways to make important pieces of equipment, such as mounts, dollies etc.

You're using a good range of costumes which is great. It would be good to see higher quality costumes too though - perhaps something you can work on over time.

From what I've seen you're also making an effort with the storyline, which is great.

I think the best way you could take production is attempting to make the vids more cheesy than they are, it makes it alot easier for people watching to ignore small mistakes - at least until you guys get a little more experienced ;)

So to sum up: Good effort! - just try to improve your production values ;)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby enigma » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

Did I nail it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
enigma
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby swampy170 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 am

Sure, it's a cool unicorn - but what does that have to do with critiquing this producers work?
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby SecretShame » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 pm

superheroinebabes wrote:It's a clips4sale site?

yes it is, and soon more videos on U tube
SecretShame
Producer
Producer

Postby drh1966 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

@enigma- Brilliant =D>

"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
drh1966

Postby Shakeshift » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 am

If someone has to explain this out, I am going to hold my head in shame and weep for my fellow comic geeks.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Postby SecretShame » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 am

swampy170 wrote:Not the worst I've ever seen, but far from great. That's how I'd sum up. Good work with adding some FX though :)

As said above you need to put a little more work into production values. I could help you with an edit job or 2 if you think that'd help, perhaps demonstrate some editing tricks. 99% of editing is having a sense of timing, to some people this comes naturally - but it's not too hard to learn.

A steady cam would be a great investment for you guys, and invest a little time watching Film Riot (http://www.youtube.com/user/filmriot).

Sure tuition with real crew is better - but if you don't have the contacts, the time, or the money then Film Riot really is the next best thing.

Very good insight into how to improve production values. Also cheap ways to make important pieces of equipment, such as mounts, dollies etc.

You're using a good range of costumes which is great. It would be good to see higher quality costumes too though - perhaps something you can work on over time.

From what I've seen you're also making an effort with the storyline, which is great.

I think the best way you could take production is attempting to make the vids more cheesy than they are, it makes it alot easier for people watching to ignore small mistakes - at least until you guys get a little more experienced ;)

So to sum up: Good effort! - just try to improve your production values ;)

thank you for the constructive criticism swampy. I feel like we're making small improvements with each video we do, hopefully it shows in the finished product. I will be looking at film riot so see what changes are feasible for us.
SecretShame
Producer
Producer

Postby AshleyGraham » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 am

I may have to steal that unicorn. Im not saying what it actually is though

AshleyGraham
Master Member
Master Member

Postby drh1966 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:52 am

I think anybody who wants to try their hand at filming a heroine movie should be welcomed and wished well. Whether they want to just film short clips or longer storyline movies, the more variety there is for fans, the better. And you never know who is going to produce a real gem (eg. Weird Menace Theater).

Rock on SecretShame.

"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
drh1966

Postby zepolmas » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:46 pm

SERIOUSLY!
EXPLAIN THE FREAKIN' UNICORN!
OR ELSE I START POSTING PICS OF ME NAKED!
YOU DO NOT WANT THAT!
WE WILL ALL SUFFER!
zepolmas
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby enigma » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm

You're focusing on the wrong thing.
enigma
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby zepolmas » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:11 pm

enigma wrote:You're focusing on the wrong thing.

Well
what
AM
I
supposed
to
focs
on?
zepolmas
Experienced Member
Experienced Member