BatTracy vs the Joker!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge

BatTracy vs the Joker!

Postby BatTracy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

"BatTracy vs the Joker"

In this BatTracy adventure, our favorite super-heroine has a slightly different outfit. Instead of her normal full body suit, BatTracy is in a long sleeve purple leotard with bright yellow tights and no boots. She sleeks around a building and eventually confronts a crazy, but sexy female Joker, played by Jacqueline Mae, dressed in vintage lingerie, stockings, jacket and full face makeup. BatTracy thinks she has the villain in her control, however The Joker attempts to de-mask the heroine and eventually traps her in the room and releases a DeathBee! The bee buzzes around the room and lands on the daring detective. If BatTracy moves, the bee will release a deadly sting! The Joker gets on top of the distressed heroine and begins caressing her body trying to get her to move. Despite her resistance, BatTracy can't resist reacting to the Jokers touch between her thighs and is stung by the bee. Fortunately, the antidote pill she takes before each mission saved her and BatTracy awakens. But, while she is still weak and groggy, the Joker ties her up and plans another trap. See what the vile villain has in store for our dark knight damsel!
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Re: BatTracy vs the Joker!

Postby Unmaskee » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 am

Looks good but a bit too expensive for me to afford right now. Does the joker get his unmasking wish?

Unmaskee
Master Member
Master Member

Postby lycan69 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Love the costume, but it would be even better with a pair of matching boots.
lycan69
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby Kitten » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Noticed you were currently Pregnant.

I wonder if theres any market for doing an 'after' peril video of a heroine who got preggie from a villain or something.

Possibly afterwards, you'd have an easy time of filming stuff of a heroine lactating. From what i've seen there is a market for that, though only the japanese have tapped into it so far.
Kitten
Master Member
Master Member

Postby loganders » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 pm

The Joker looks like Jamie Lee Curtis :D

(Sorry for my english, I know is not good sometimes XD)
loganders
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby Blx » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Blx
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Postby mask hunter » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Bought this one. IT was really well done!! If you enjoy 1966 batman camp plot lines and traps you will love it.

Love the Tights!!
mask hunter
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby Unmaskee » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:14 am

So is there an unmasking?

Unmaskee
Master Member
Master Member

Postby mask hunter » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 pm

There is a threat of an unmasking, but not successful.
mask hunter
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby BatTracy » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

lycan69 wrote:Love the costume, but it would be even better with a pair of matching boots.

Thanks. I thought it was a nice change to be in a leotard and tights instead of my normal batgirl suit. This was a custom video and the outfit was specially requested. It was also required that I did not wear boots. But perhaps I should shoot something in this outfit with boots sometime!

Kitten wrote:Noticed you were currently Pregnant.

I wonder if theres any market for doing an 'after' peril video of a heroine who got preggie from a villain or something.

Possibly afterwards, you'd have an easy time of filming stuff of a heroine lactating. From what i've seen there is a market for that, though only the japanese have tapped into it so far.

Yes, I am currently pregnant. But I am still shooting BatTracy and superheroine videos until I am really showing. Unless anyone wants to see a pregnant superheroine? I will film it if I get a request for it! I think "Who got Batgirl pregnant?" would be a great storyline, lol!

I am also currently shooting pregnant fetishes that are not a part of super heroine. There is a variety of them and hope to tap into that market once I start getting bigger. I am sure lactating videos will be a big thing. If there is anything anyone wants to see while I am pregnant, let me know! tracythetiger@gmail.com

loganders wrote:The Joker looks like Jamie Lee Curtis :D

Hahaha! Yes, she kind of does. Good call :)

Her name is Jacqueline Mae. She is a great actresses & make up artist. She plays a great villain and loves Batman, so it's easy to get her to play the characters. We have a lot of fun together and I love how she can change up her look in many ways! I wish I was able to work with her more often.

Blx wrote:Congratulations on the pregnancy!

Thank You!!! It is my first and I am very excited :D

mask hunter wrote:Bought this one. IT was really well done!! If you enjoy 1966 batman camp plot lines and traps you will love it.

Love the Tights!!

Thanks! I love shooting the campy plot lines with the traps. I am currently working on another video in a similar style. It will be longer and consist of many traps. I can't wait to get it finished!
BatTracy
Producer
Producer

Postby xenedu » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 am

Hi Tracy,
Congratulations!!!
Well, believe or not there are many people (including me) we would like to see you as a sexy pregnant BatTracy in a peril situation.
Could you make this videoclip where BatTracy is trapped, is naked (but she still wears her sexy high heel boots), is sexually tortured, is hypnotized, and is finally bounded and gagged (bondage), please?
What do you think?
Thanks a lot in advance.
xenedu