Golden Girl vs. Silver Star

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge

Golden Girl vs. Silver Star

Postby RandyMoore007 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:21 pm

I just released this full length feature today...starring me (of course!, and Zoe Holloway). Here's the description:

As the scene opens, the evil Silver Star strokes her power orb and plots the destruction of Golden Girl...Meanwhile Golden Girl discovers the lair and approaches stealthily. Silver Star lies in wait...and surprises her with a punch to the jaw! But Golden Girl fights back...driving a powerful knee into Silver Star's mid-section, then dropping her with a double hammer-fist strike. As she sits astride her, Silver Star tricks her into touching her orb...which not only knocks Golden Girl to the ground, but also turns her into Super-Slut...eagerly receptive to the sensual ministrations of Silver Star...who pulls down her top revealing her golden globes, then lasciviously stokes her golden crevasse. But Silver Star has even more tricks up her sleeve...and she soon brings out her Glowing Pleasure Wand and slides it between Golden Girl's golden thighs...making her ride it until she climaxes and collapses to the ground. Silver Star stalks off to prepare further fiendish delights for her victim. But Golden Girl is tougher than that! She revives and goes off to seek her assailant...and soon finds her in front of an powerful Orgasmatron, fiddling with the controls. Golden Girl quickly puts a sleeper hold on her, choking her till Silver Star slumps in her arms. When the evil temptress awakes, she finds herself bound to the very same Orgasmatron she was planning to use on Golden Girl. Golden Girl increases the vibration level as the topless Silver Star rides and rides, and cries out in agonized pleasure...until she climaxes violently, then collapses in a heap! But no sooner does Golden Girl leave the room, then Silver Star opens her eyes...because unbeknownst to Golden Girl, Silver Star feeds off of pleasure, and the whole experience has just served to make her stronger! As she breaks free from her bonds, she laughs evilly! What could possibly be up her silky sleeves now...?
http://www.clips4sale.com/30753

I hope you like it!
xoxo
Randy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RandyMoore007
Producer
Producer

Re: Golden Girl vs. Silver Star

Postby ivy652 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 pm

I be getting this wed nite for sure..i love the sexy outfits and it look hot too..is this part 1 randy.
ivy652
Elder Member
Elder Member

Postby valugi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:30 am

seems more a great job of randy
valugi
Master Member
Master Member

Postby Baroness » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:37 pm

A black belt and shiny black gloves would have been cool for the heroine in de silver catsuit.
Baroness
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby dandy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm

corr!!! THAT arse in THOSE gold hotpants!!!! :wacko:

Wishing I was lucky!
dandy
Active Duty
Active Duty

Postby Kitten » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 am

Baroness wrote:A black belt and shiny black gloves would have been cool for the heroine in de silver catsuit.

Agreed, it would have helped to accentuate her figure, and hinted at the bad girl atitude (they wear black yes? :D)
Kitten
Master Member
Master Member

Postby batgirl1969 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:11 am

I would love to see you hold her tight from behind while she is riding the orgasmatron and as soon as she starts to moan louder and beg then ballgag her....and pull her head back into your shoulder for a little reach around fun! Awesome work!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Postby thecatsuit » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Randy I think there needs to be a costume switch between you and her!
thecatsuit
Experienced Member
Experienced Member