The Hauntress - Starring Brandi Belle - New From Comic Strip

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge

The Hauntress - Starring Brandi Belle - New From Comic Strip

Postby Wendigo » Fri May 03, 2013 10:20 pm

The Hauntress

A Comic Strips Parody

Starring: Brandi Belle

A powerful new drug known as “Imagination Vacation” has taken hold of the girls of Gotham Empire, causing them to commit crimes, and then cover up their tracks… permanently. Detective Helena Rose finally gets a break in the case, and finds out who is responsible for this plague on the city. The dealer waits anxiously for his newest victim, but this time he won’t be brainwashing a naive girl with his new drug, instead he will be facing off against the dark defender of the night, Helena’s alter-ego: The Hauntress. Just as The Hauntress thinks she has finished this criminal scum for good, he has one last surprise for her, knocking her out cold and bringing her back to his hideout. Now that The Hauntress is trapped, he has her all to himself, and rather than take over her brain with his new drug, he wants her to experience every moment of pleasure. After he has his way with her, it’s time to see who is really hiding behind her mask…

Screen Caps:

Watch the uncensored trailer and buy the new video now at our clips4sale store:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/43709/

http://www.comicbookstrips.com

The video features hardcore boy/girl content which you can see previews of on our site and clips4sale.com.
Wendigo
Producer
Producer

Re: The Hauntress - Starring Brandi Belle - New From Comic S

Postby staggerlee » Sat May 04, 2013 8:59 am

This looks good but... is she demasked after being KO'd? That's such a bummer for me, it totally ruins the demasking.
staggerlee

Postby Wendigo » Sat May 04, 2013 9:46 am

staggerlee wrote:This looks good but... is she demasked after being KO'd? That's such a bummer for me, it totally ruins the demasking.

The unmasking does happen after she is knocked out. We've been getting a lot of requests for it, and since none of our other videos have a knocked out unmasking we decided to put it in this one. The villain does tease and taunt her about removing it while she is awake and tied up.
Wendigo
Producer
Producer

Postby RedMountain » Sat May 04, 2013 5:39 pm

This looks awesome! Downloading as we speak!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Wendigo » Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 am

@bultavia Thanks for the feedback! I agree, chewing on the ropes during the sex scene was a great idea, and 100% of the credit for it goes to Brandi :) She did a tremendous job with the video and really brought a lot to the Hauntress character.

@RedMountain Thank You, I really hope you enjoyed it!
Wendigo
Producer
Producer

Postby Shakeshift » Sun May 05, 2013 10:09 am

It's great to see the HUNTRESS finally represented in fetish videos properly. The color scheme is correct and I love the details and the creasing on that purple mask. It looks amazing. I'm looking forward to purchasing this in the next week or two.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Postby Wendigo » Sun May 05, 2013 10:23 am

Shakeshift wrote:It's great to see the HUNTRESS finally represented in fetish videos properly. The color scheme is correct and I love the details and the creasing on that purple mask. It looks amazing. I'm looking forward to purchasing this in the next week or two.

Thank You, I really appreciate that. When we first started up about 2 years ago this was a character at the top of our list that we wanted to do, it took some time to get it together, but it was worth the wait.
Wendigo
Producer
Producer

Postby RedMountain » Mon May 06, 2013 5:49 pm

This film was great and I truly hope Brandi will be continuing this role at Comic Strips! Thank you for keeping her mostly in costume for all of it! Perhaps a beatdown style peril next for her? :hq:
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Wendigo » Tue May 07, 2013 9:13 am

RedMountain wrote:This film was great and I truly hope Brandi will be continuing this role at Comic Strips! Thank you for keeping her mostly in costume for all of it! Perhaps a beatdown style peril next for her? :hq:

As far as Brandi's future role at Comic Strips, The Hauntress is definitely just the beginning!
Wendigo
Producer
Producer

Postby RedMountain » Tue May 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Wendigo wrote:
RedMountain wrote:This film was great and I truly hope Brandi will be continuing this role at Comic Strips! Thank you for keeping her mostly in costume for all of it! Perhaps a beatdown style peril next for her? :hq:

As far as Brandi's future role at Comic Strips, The Hauntress is definitely just the beginning!

Good to hear! Hopefully she will reprise the role, she really rocks that costume!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Postby amarcus » Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Loved this vid. The heroine is really hot.

one minor suggestion though... I wish the villain had given her the drug!
amarcus
Master Member
Master Member

Postby TheFiend » Wed May 08, 2013 7:16 am

Nice costume and cute girl. Nice prop with the crossbow and I loved watching her struggle to try and get it back after she lost it. I wish she was gagged more during her ordeal but otherwise a great scenario for the Huntress.
TheFiend
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Postby athenaartemis » Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm

I really enjoyed and recommend purchasing this production. The fight scene was fun with some good turns in momentum. Reaching for crossbow struggle was particularly well done. There are some good carry, bondage and threatening heroine with unmasking shots. Oral sex was well shot and played. The vaginal sex was equally tense and fit in with the story. The costume was well designed and worked well in all types of scenes and shots. Heroine stays in costume the whole time. She isn't unmasked until the end. For people, who normally don't buy from this store you don't want to miss this one. A well done production on a seldom portrayed heroine. Thanks Comic Strips! -Tyr Garm
athenaartemis
Master Member
Master Member

Postby staggerlee » Fri May 24, 2013 6:26 am

The acting/fight choreography is never the best from comicstrips, but they make up for it with absolutely reasonable price points. Plus, they've had some of my favorite costumes and this is one of them. More producers should take note from these guys and how they handle business.
staggerlee

Postby Wendigo » Fri May 24, 2013 7:37 am

athenaartemis wrote:I really enjoyed and recommend purchasing this production. The fight scene was fun with some good turns in momentum. Reaching for crossbow struggle was particularly well done. There are some good carry, bondage and threatening heroine with unmasking shots. Oral sex was well shot and played. The vaginal sex was equally tense and fit in with the story. The costume was well designed and worked well in all types of scenes and shots. Heroine stays in costume the whole time. She isn't unmasked until the end. For people, who normally don't buy from this store you don't want to miss this one. A well done production on a seldom portrayed heroine. Thanks Comic Strips! -Tyr Garm

No, Thank You for purchasing our video and your review. Very glad you enjoyed it!
Wendigo
Producer
Producer