The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge

The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:45 pm

http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/9613429 The End of American Avenger


This is the amazing finale to the American Avenger story. Anyone that purchased American Avenger - Power Siphoned http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/9572597 can contact us with a copy of their sales order for a link to download this video for free. Promo@PrimalFetish.com


Image
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:47 am

What a great concept that as she loses her powers she loses her costume as well. This is the best video ever.
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:05 am

Dragon1 wrote:What a great concept that as she loses her powers she loses her costume as well. This is the best video ever.

Thank you
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby tallyho » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:47 am

Her athleticism is amazing, and just from the gif she seems really into character, like when she lands after one of the flips in an aggressive fighting stance. She looks everything a heroine actress should be, what a find!

How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.
User avatar
tallyho
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
 
Posts: 1249
Images: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 pm

tallyho wrote:Her athleticism is amazing, and just from the gif she seems really into character, like when she lands after one of the flips in an aggressive fighting stance. She looks everything a heroine actress should be, what a find!


Wait! Tally, are you saying you haven't gotten her First Video!?!??!!??!??!!?
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby tallyho » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Got no internet 'cept thru my phone
:sad:
Hoping to ...err...'borrow' my brothers via my laptop when he goes away next, gonna get it then.
The anticipation is half the fun.

How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.
User avatar
tallyho
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
 
Posts: 1249
Images: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:06 pm

When are the videos from the drop box going to be sent out??
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby drzod » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Dragon1 wrote:When are the videos from the drop box going to be sent out??


They are in the process of sending out the links. I received mine 90 minutes ago. I'm sure its on the way.
drzod
Active Duty
Active Duty
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm

When did you send out the sales record to them?
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby drzod » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Dragon1 wrote:When did you send out the sales record to them?


Around 11:00 this morning.
drzod
Active Duty
Active Duty
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 pm

I sent mine 12:16 am last night
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby drzod » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Dragon1 wrote:I sent mine 12:16 am last night


That's quite awhile. I can understand why you're wondering why you haven't received anything yet. Mine showed up in my junk mail folder from Divine Studios. If that helps.
drzod
Active Duty
Active Duty
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:50 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:03 pm

THANK YOU it was in my spam folder and I would never have looked or recognized Divine studios.
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby TIEnTEEZ » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:07 pm

I just sent mine. :)

I don't expect I will enjoy this last part very much, though. I don't like it when the heroine is taken like this without any bondage. It doesn't make any sense to me, because why doesn't she try to get away?

Just my own personal preference, though. I guess some people like it.
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I just sent mine. :)

I don't expect I will enjoy this last part very much, though. I don't like it when the heroine is taken like this without any bondage. It doesn't make any sense to me, because why doesn't she try to get away?

Just my own personal preference, though. I guess some people like it.


Feel free contact us about customs, you'd be surprised how reasonable we are when we see great sales potential with a script
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Dragon1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm

contact you where about customs?
User avatar
Dragon1
Elder Member
Elder Member
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Dragon1 wrote:contact you where about customs?


Anyone can make initial contact with us here or directly to Customs@PrimalProductionsLLC.com
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby TIEnTEEZ » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 pm

WonderKenna wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I just sent mine. :)

I don't expect I will enjoy this last part very much, though. I don't like it when the heroine is taken like this without any bondage. It doesn't make any sense to me, because why doesn't she try to get away?

Just my own personal preference, though. I guess some people like it.


Feel free contact us about customs, you'd be surprised how reasonable we are when we see great sales potential with a script


I've been working on this for a while, and while I don't have my video yet, I've been very pleased with the experience so far. I've ordered customs from a wide variety of studios and individuals and experiences can vary widely. So whenever I want to check out a studio I haven't dealt with before, I order a relatively small video and see how it goes, just to test them out.

So far, they are very polite and helpful and willing to work with me. One really good sign is that they have e-mailed me several time to ask follow-up questions. Lots of studios just take your script and then do whatever they want with it and you end up with a crappy product. In my experience, the ones that ask questions really care about making a great video and pleasing the customer, so I'm very optimistic.

It's funny, because I originally sent in my script and I was trying to decide who should star in it, and the producer recommend Callie Calypso. I never heard of her and I couldn't find any information about her online, so I was like... "no, I don't want to take a chance on an unknown". I picked someone else and I was under the impression that my video was a go to shoot in early November.

Then this video came out and I remembered the name and I was like "Whoa, Callie is freakin' awesome." So I e-mailed and asked if I could switch and they were like "No problem, even better."
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 am

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
WonderKenna wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I just sent mine. :)

I don't expect I will enjoy this last part very much, though. I don't like it when the heroine is taken like this without any bondage. It doesn't make any sense to me, because why doesn't she try to get away?

Just my own personal preference, though. I guess some people like it.


Feel free contact us about customs, you'd be surprised how reasonable we are when we see great sales potential with a script


I've been working on this for a while, and while I don't have my video yet, I've been very pleased with the experience so far. I've ordered customs from a wide variety of studios and individuals and experiences can vary widely. So whenever I want to check out a studio I haven't dealt with before, I order a relatively small video and see how it goes, just to test them out.

So far, they are very polite and helpful and willing to work with me. One really good sign is that they have e-mailed me several time to ask follow-up questions. Lots of studios just take your script and then do whatever they want with it and you end up with a crappy product. In my experience, the ones that ask questions really care about making a great video and pleasing the customer, so I'm very optimistic.


Then this video came out and I remembered the name and I was like "Whoa, Callie is freakin' awesome." So I e-mailed and asked if I could switch and they were like "No problem, even better."


It's funny, because I originally sent in my script and I was trying to decide who should star in it, and the producer recommend Callie Calypso. I never heard of her and I couldn't find any information about her online, so I was like... "no, I don't want to take a chance on an unknown". I picked someone else and I was under the impression that my video was a go to shoot in early November.




So that's you! lol, Yes, we were recommending Callie after shooting her because her acting is top notch and she has shown herself to be more reliable for returning scheduling requests. We are shooting Callie November 4th at a private house we are renting the first week of November so we wanted to make sure that using a house for a setting was ok as compared to our normal studio sets. Callie was in LA and has returned and is taking a vacation until our shoot (LA tends to leave girls a bit fatigued) We always get anxiety about models rescheduling and such when it is a custom video since all we can do is offer them top rate and hope for the best. We did order purple scarves as accessories and a large cape sized purple wrap to accent the black leotard. Everything has been delivered and we are ready to go.

BTW Callie loves the concept and is excited to "dish some out"

In the meantime, we will include the next Callie release we put out at no charge to thank you for being patient as we schedule the model

Since it has taken some time to get the model scheduled
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby TIEnTEEZ » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:34 pm

WonderKenna wrote:
In the meantime, we will include the next Callie release we put out at no charge to thank you for being patient as we schedule the model

Since it has taken some time to get the model scheduled


Wow, that is awfully nice of you. :)

If this video comes out as well as I expect, I fully intend to order some more, larger ones, in the future. Right now I'm sort've just getting my feet wet and testing out a lot of different studios with short customs like this one.
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby kojopi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Just watched the whole thing!

That's a pity there was this sound problem 'cause lots of people are going to pass through this great serie !

I was really surprised how good the fighting scene was in video 2 and 3… the sommersault kick, my god!! :) :)
Usually, I skip the peril scene to go to the other action and mind control (or mind messing) when there is… but here, I watched it with delight. Kudos for that.

As for the adult part, I guess the fans of "I'm cumming" will be more than glad.

Being a big fan of dialog in general, I might say it misses a few lines to get this marvelous (maybe the bad guy teasing her more, her doubting or will being shaken more) but this is definitely high level.

Congrats especially to the actress who is very convincing… She really is into her role and that's not so common. She got the whole things believable.
User avatar
kojopi
Active Duty
Active Duty
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:42 am

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:26 pm

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
WonderKenna wrote:
In the meantime, we will include the next Callie release we put out at no charge to thank you for being patient as we schedule the model

Since it has taken some time to get the model scheduled


Wow, that is awfully nice of you. :)

If this video comes out as well as I expect, I fully intend to order some more, larger ones, in the future. Right now I'm sort've just getting my feet wet and testing out a lot of different studios with short customs like this one.


I wanted to let you know that I am hoping to have another Callie release out soon, although it was shot the same week that we were having problems with the microphone so you may want to wait for the release we put out afterwards.
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby TIEnTEEZ » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

Got my custom yesterday and it came out FANTASTIC! Love it. :)
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 am

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Got my custom yesterday and it came out FANTASTIC! Love it. :)


We have posted the video on our "Fantasy and Customs" store

http://www.clips4sale.com/24134/9816863

Image
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby spacespunk » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:03 am

I bought the videos requieed for the free download and sent the email to get the link. I have yet to recieve the link for the last segment. Can you help?
spacespunk
Active Duty
Active Duty
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:44 am

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am

spacespunk wrote:I bought the videos requieed for the free download and sent the email to get the link. I have yet to recieve the link for the last segment. Can you help?


I went in and sent a links out for everyone that wrote in with a so number. If you didn't get a dropbox invite in your email tonight please let me know
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby batgirl1969 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:23 am

The cock ring is so kinky! I love that part....looks so fun putting one of those on a rock hard monster....do they really work for guys? I may have to get one for the guys i know....so they can keep up with me! Fun
User avatar
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
 
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Location: baltimre, md

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby birdman93 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:24 pm

I have also not gotten the download. Love your stuff. Keep up the good work!
birdman93
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby tallyho » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:40 pm

birdman93 wrote:I have also not gotten the download. Love your stuff. Keep up the good work!


Check your spam folder, or it might just be a delay as its Sunday. Mine came thru within a day to drop box and its fab!

How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.
User avatar
tallyho
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
 
Posts: 1249
Images: 13
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Land of No Hope and Past Glories

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby birdman93 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am

thanks tallyho. it took a while, but I got it. Callie was worth the wait
birdman93
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby Mystic_X » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:36 am

I've not gotten the download yet. It's been 2 days. my spam folder's empty, checked it
Mystic_X
Rookie
Rookie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:32 am

Re: The End of American Avenger (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Postby WonderKenna » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 am

You should have it now
User avatar
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer
 
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Captain Obvious, Danish Pastry, frightiningcow, lemonpsi, rand47, xxxxbaba and 38 guests