PARAGON - More Christina Carter WW Bondage & Chloro Clips

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

Hey Guys! We just posted 2 more highly requested Christina Carter WW scenes from our early shoots with her, back when she was still doing M/f fondling scenes. Lots of kinky action including multiple chloroformings, tight handgags, feeble defiance from WW, verbal teasing, dramatic on-screen gagging, and of course LOTS of heavy groping!

Check out the pics:

http://www.gaggedgirls.tv/bondagevideos.html

Image Image

Keep those requests coming!
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would love to see:

AIT-1 Amerana in Trouble (Mai Ly)
ait1.jpg
ait1.jpg (21.62 KiB) Viewed 14944 times
ait2.jpg
ait2.jpg (12.27 KiB) Viewed 14944 times
or these awesome videos:
SSB-1 Silver Stara in Bondage (Akira Lane)
ACA1-2 Adventures of Crimson Angel
SD-1 Star Duo
Last edited by jlocke 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

dude, seriously....is that all you have!? what's with all the Christina Carter stuff!? I've seen more than just her being requested here and all you care to post is CC!! I've also wanted to see AIT-1 and the Thunder Girl with Kami Andrews but no matter what we say, it's always Christina Carter.....
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Been waiting forever for the Tina Carrington scenes, but its always the "Its in storage somewhere" excuse-- been like that the past 3 years. Sucks because I enjoy his movies
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Are you guys implying a situation could ever exist where you have too much Christina Carter?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

amarcus wrote:Are you guys implying a situation could ever exist where you have too much Christina Carter?
Yes this is confusing to me as well.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

sorry to say it, but there is so much more to this genre than just Christina Carter....
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

And you act as if Paragon has ever been a reliable source of material, which they haven't. Years of endless waiting for updates to his various sites should have taught you long ago not to get your hopes up. Just be glad he's releasing some of the older stuff in clips instead of only thru streaming. Sure it's taking a while but at least it's coming. Patience people.

And with Christina's choice to not work with men anymore and the CC centric updates from Paragon, he's probably receiving more requests for this than anything else. Her decision left a real void in the genre.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Jedge
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yawn. Paragon had asked for requests and we replied. His older stuff was classic. Post the rest of the clips from the Crimson Angel, both the old one and the new video that was released with the model after Catrina. CC is great, but she has tons of the stuff on the web already. Thank you.
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ever wonder why Christina Carter has "tons of stuff on the web already"? I'll give you a hint, it's because she's good at what she does.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

If you can find the tape, Abbey Brooks in Staria in Bondage (SIB-1) would be great to see in higher resolution.
Attachments
sib1.jpg
sib1.jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
sib2.jpg
sib2.jpg (22.22 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
sib3.jpg
sib3.jpg (20.24 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
sib4.jpg
sib4.jpg (18.47 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
sib5.jpg
sib5.jpg (18.38 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
sib6.jpg
sib6.jpg (19.28 KiB) Viewed 14648 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Abbey Brooks is smoking hot!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

ok, so before we continue with the discussion, I should clarify that I have absolutely nothing against Christina Carter and am not saying she or her movies suck, etc., and my jab was intended towards Paragon for their constant regurgitation of old material and posting it as new, or posting nothing but CC in spite of all the other requests....having said all that, I've always been a fan of CC as O-Girl, and not so much as WW only because of the costume, but that's just me. If CC ever wore a season 2/3 type costume I'd be writing comments about how much I love CC as WW, but in regards to my earlier post, let me just say that I know Paragon has a wealth of material and for whatever reason, isn't listening to the fan requests and posting them, hence my "there's more to this genre than just CC" comment
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I do agree with you Avenger regarding the frequent CC updates when Paragon does have a wealth of material that people would love to see posted. I own just about everything they did with CC as WW so the updates are pointless for me but there are some other superheroine vids I'd like to see made available too.

I just find that some people on here have this expectation of Paragon which is unrealistic and ultimately only going to result in frustration when you consider their history. I've been a vocal critic of their business model for many years (not so much anymore because I've given up trying) and to be perfectly honest, they've forced me to find alternatives to procuring what I want. For whatever reason, they've never been reliable with updates, responding to customer inquiries, creating a business model that I'm sure would allow them to make much more money than they do considering the demand for their material (ie. the streaming fiasco), or any other business/client relationship issue other than technical which they get on immediately to their credit. I know that Turner announced he was expanding into other genres a few years back and that was about the time Paragon stopped being a force in this community. For me, it was a loss as Paragon was my first exposure to the online world of heroines in peril and they remain a sentimental favorite due their focus on chloro and groping and hot models. Whatever they are doing these days (which doesn't seem like much), at least they are opening the vaults, albeit slowly, and for that I am grateful since most of what is passing for heroine peril these days sucks.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Damn hrh1966! You are one eloquent dude. I think Mark Turner found an old bin in his garage recently. And I, for one, am anticipating more classics to be made available to the masses. Thanks Mark for your continued endeavors. Luv ya forever CC.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey Guys!!

I totally understand, you can't always have the same flavor of ice cream or eat the same food everyday. Even I get sick of seeing me everyday..CTFU!!!
Love you all, have a great weekend!! Paragon, thanks for all the great shooting we had together XO!!

Love Ya,
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

@Christina Carter - Thank You Very Much for your wonderful comments girl! We have indeed loved working with you too. In fact we have done more shoots with you than any other model AND we will be working with you again for sure. Your solo success is fantastic and well deserved. I'm always glad to know that you're happy and doing well.

@drh1966 - Thanks for your comments as well. While we haven't been great at some elements of running this business (organization and management is a real problem with many of us creative types) we've always done our best as far as the material in our videos is concerned. Your sentimental comments near the end of your message have really hit home and caused me to consider cranking up the output for newer superheroine releases. Those titles have always done well for us and being a big comic book fan myself it's been a blast making them. You have definitely NOT seen the last of Paragon superheroine videos.

Now to address the rumors:

The current rumor that we don't honor customer requests is simply not true. While we have yet to post all of the requested scenes we have posted most of the Crimson Angel scenes (with Catrina the original C.A.) as well as requested superheroine clips of Yuri, Samantha, Sherry, Jasmine, Samantha, etc.

In fact a search of our video clip cart for 'superheroine' displays 3 pages full of video clips, many of which are from our earlier shoots.

Also Abbey's 'Staria' scenes were requested above, but most of her scenes are already available as video clips (which look much better than the washed out vidcaps above):

http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gag ... 8D5BD&id=0

http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gag ... 375C6&id=0

http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gag ... 13EB0&id=0

Also, there was a request above for Mai's superheroine scenes. One has already been posted and more are on the way:

http://estore.surfnetcorp.com/store/gag ... 17ED0&id=0

We're going through a LOT of stuff in our storage units which is quite a daunting task that takes time. We've recently uncovered original project files for Solar Woman (with lovely CJ), Spectra (our first black superheroine), the second incarnation of Shadow Woman, etc. all of which are now being converted for posting as clips - and all of which were customer requests. Please be patient as we will be posting more of our earlier material as soon as we can, but we also have many other projects outside Paragon that demand our attention.

Also, those who have counted us out will be eating crow soon enough. We are still posting new material (the newest JJ Plush clip is our latest clip that has never been released before in any form) though not as often as I'd like due to pressing commitments on other projects. In fact this week I interviewed a very cute petite new model (never before done commercial fetish videos) who is very much into bondage in her real life and she is also interested in playing a superheroine. Since she's very young (18) and not as curvy as the more mature models maybe we'll have her play an amateur aspiring superheroine who is trying to be like her comic book idols. :)

Let me finish by stating that Paragon has NOT thrown in the towel regarding superheroine videos. We'll be back in full force soon enough.
Last edited by Paragon Video 9 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm glad you're still in the game Mark. I own more Paragon vids than any other and they remain my favorites. Looking forward to the future.
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

Before we suddenly moved to California I was in talks with George Perez to work on some kinky superheroine videos. Now that we're back in the Orlando area we'll be picking up where we left off. This could lead to some great things.
Sloan
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm not going to pile on Paragon for what they choose to release, and whether or not they are ignoring requests. My issues are the constant delays and excuses as to WHEN the release will actually take place. From the time an announcement is made promising that clips are on the verge of being released....(for example: "More Clips Coming Tomorrow")... actually means we can expect 2-3 weeks of delays, excuses, and broken promises before something is released.

Why not just make the announcement that new clips have been released, WHEN they've been released? If you're trying to create a sense of excitement by making an announcment for upcoming releases and not following through for 3 weeks. you're not. If you're doing it to anger and alienate potential paying customers, you're definitely succeeding.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

on a similar note, does anyone remember pulpfrictionvideo? I mention them because he was around about the same time when I discovered Paragon....I remember the mid to late 90s were a breakthrough time for the genre, as I vividly remember buying a lot from Paragon, Pulpfriction, Anton, and the mega sites like sooperhero.com and yes, even superheroinecentral and newphx. at one time. But I have to say that I was happy in the early days of Paragon and thought they had potential but lost their momentum somewhere, and pulpfriction had some awesome videos (still have some on vhs!) and really hated to see him go....wonder what happened to him (pulpfriction)?
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Pulp Friction is, and will always be, the best videos ever made. Would love if they were still around! :bh:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah Mr. Black from Pulp Friction and he used get these really hot, busty girls. I still have his Star Spangled Woman video.
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

@Sloan - When we post that new videos are coming but push the dates back it's because of many different factors including the fact that I'm so damn busy with other projects that often require my immediate attention that I can only work on the Paragon material in increments and the date posted is an intended date for release at the time it's posted, not something set in stone. I never expected people to actually get seriously pissed off about it, just thought that people would check back every few days to see if they're up.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

What other projects are you doing? Does it involve Fetish KO ? If so, please PM me, I'd love to see what you're working on.
Sloan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Paragon Video wrote:@Sloan - When we post that new videos are coming but push the dates back it's because of many different factors including the fact that I'm so damn busy with other projects that often require my immediate attention that I can only work on the Paragon material in increments and the date posted is an intended date for release at the time it's posted, not something set in stone. I never expected people to actually get seriously pissed off about it, just thought that people would check back every few days to see if they're up.

That's all find and dandy, especially the last sentence. Unfortunately, people do get pissed off when they check back every few days (Like you thought they would) and there's been another delay.... and another..... and another...... and another.

The cure to these ills: Don't say a word about an update until it has actually taken place, that way everyone is happy and no one feels lied to. And who knows, your sales may actually increase. It's just a suggestion, to do with what you will.
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

Here's a nice big pic of WW (Christina Carter) getting chloroformed to sleep from a scene in a recently posted video clip (from an earlier shoot when she was still doing M/f fondling) :

drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

She's so yummy.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm not sure how anyone is going to eat crow, as you say, or how you're supposed to be taken seriously when after our criticisms and requests, all you can do is post a picture of you-know-who.......and you wonder why you'll be joining the ranks of newphx and dyna-flix and the Steele 'sisters'?
Paragon Video
Producer
Producer

@avenger - What's the name of this thread?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't worry, it just means people want your videos.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Agrees with Mr.X :)

Hope to see more classics and new videos also :)
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Any chance of having a short haired wonder girl parody with the actress wearing the same costume debra winger wore in the old Wonder Woman series?? And @christina Carter i friggin love your work you are a goddess in every sense of the word!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

amarcus wrote:Ever wonder why Christina Carter has "tons of stuff on the web already"? I'll give you a hint, it's because she's good at what she does.

Thank you so much, It's nice to see some positive feedback on the re-release of all the great stuff we shot in the past. I had so much fun filming with them :)
Have a great night!
XO,
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
lonevillain99
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Christina Carter is the best <3
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina Carter wrote:
amarcus wrote:Ever wonder why Christina Carter has "tons of stuff on the web already"? I'll give you a hint, it's because she's good at what she does.

Thank you so much, It's nice to see some positive feedback on the re-release of all the great stuff we shot in the past. I had so much fun filming with them :)
Have a great night!
XO,
Christina

Its too bad that first Amerigana suit you had got ruined. That was a great outfit.
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

You know you have a great product when the producer and model are a perfect fit that keeps bringing back the fans, even if the material was from the past.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

God I love your work so much christina your beautiful mmmmmppphhh work and the way you struggle to get free is so hot! The sexy confidence in your voice drives me crazy keep up the good work!
Rennba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

jlocke wrote:
9 years ago
I would love to see:

AIT-1 Amerana in Trouble (Mai Ly)
ait1.jpgait2.jpg

or these awesome videos:
SSB-1 Silver Stara in Bondage (Akira Lane)
ACA1-2 Adventures of Crimson Angel
SD-1 Star Duo
i have a question, i remember barely see some clips of this, but she never wore the golden belt right? her costume is beltless the entire movie or she wore it and she is de-belted in some point?