Super Gurl - A Pretty Pawn XXX

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

So, we were going to release this December 1st, BUT Happy Thanksgiving

http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/12516437

Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Ok this will be my next purchase it looks amazing. And WK looks sexy as hell. And Allie looks like she brought her A game.
rand47
Neophyte
Neophyte

I now have another thing to be grateful for
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:Ok this will be my next purchase it looks amazing. And WK looks sexy as hell. And Allie looks like she brought her A game.
You will note that the MC part of this video is much inspired by Mighty Girl, Michael feels that it is the kind of scene that gives a model a chance to really show what she can do, and I really think Alli does it
Darren84
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow. You already had all my money after the previous Toxic Lust and the excellent Mighty Girl vids and now this! All in the space of a weak. You will either over saturate the market for quality superheroine vids or pummel your competitors into submission.

I love the corrupting mind control elements, keep it up!
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There is soooo much really good things to say about this one. The best thing I can tell all of you and pick it up.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I picked up this video and watched it last night and I just wanted to say I think this is some of Primal's finest work.

To be completely honest, I was only interested in the first part. I'm just not into mind control, but I really like the bondage and forced O stuff, so I only watched the first 2 scenes. But they are truly excellent.

Alli Rae has immediately become one of my new favorites. She does an incredible job of portraying an innocent Supergirl in bondage. Her performance is amazing and subtle and cute and I just loved every second of it. There are parts where she almost says something and stops herself, and you can see the tension and confusion, and it's really just an incredible performance. I rarely see that kind of acting in this genre.

The bondage scene with Supergirl on the wall wrapped in plants is beautiful and creative. My one wish is that Ivy would've given her a standing forced O or something more, but even without that, it was super hot.

The following scene on the bed is just as good. There's nothing particularly original about it, but Alli's acting really made it something special.

Love the costume, too. Simple and sexy.

Makes me wish Primal was doing customs again so I could write something for Alli Rae.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

We will be shooting Alli Rae in January. If you want to submit a custom...
rand47
Neophyte
Neophyte

In just three days, this clip has climbed to Number 4 on the Clips 4 Sale best selling list!
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rand47 and there is a good reason for that it is a great clip.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Saw it. Fucking amazing! Alli Rae isn't just hot, but she also did incredible to display weakness when the flower went up against her nose. Amazing performance from her.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Blx that is what I have been talking about a must buy.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WonderKenna wrote:We will be shooting Alli Rae in January. If you want to submit a custom...
Oh, reeeeeaallllly. Now I just have to think of an idea that tops what's already in this video. Going to be tough, but I might give it a shot. :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie I look forward to see what you mind comes up with. But yes it will be difficult to top this one.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

I am a little curious that "Super Gurl" is on it's way to being a bigger success than the recent Wunder Woman. So, I would love feedback about that
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

WK she has a beautiful face a sexy body and she is a great actress. The script was great even BT saying "is that desire or your eyes or could be hate the best part is I DON"T GIVE A FUCK" that villain came out at that really works as well.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WonderKenna wrote:I am a little curious that "Super Gurl" is on it's way to being a bigger success than the recent Wunder Woman. So, I would love feedback about that
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I bought the Super Gurl video and not the Wunder Woman video for one main reason. I thought Alli Rae was cuter. I didn't really like the look of Wunder Woman in that other vid. Not sure who the model is, but her face is like too square or something. Just my opinion. :)
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

The next Superheroine video with Alli is supposed be with Dakota James (Alli's personal request). Dakota shot for our other sites and she has really turned into a great performer.

The next video to be released will be with me and Dillion Carter, I will plant my seed in her so that she becomes the New Poison Ivy. And TIEnTEEZ, it will have a good amount of bondage, including a suspension forced orgasm (maybe the most intense we ever shot)
rand47
Neophyte
Neophyte

Feedback re Wunder Woman v. Super Gurl

One reason: Alli Rae. She is the best there is at this time.
AdKav81
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm sure you weren't fishing for compliments Kenna ;) but I must say you had a big part in making this a must-buy for me. You need a certain amount of presence to play a sultry villainess and you have it in spades.

Also
- Wunder Woman looks great, as do all your model choices, but you really hit gold with Alli in a Supergirl outfit. She and supergirl are a match made in heaven. And her facial expressions in the gif preview really sold it, her resistance was wholly convincing.
-The henchemen stuff didn't really convince in the Wunder Woman video and seemed to get in the way of the good bits.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Just wanted to remind everyone of our price adjustments on our videos on the 1st of the month

This video will be going to $49.99 on the 1st of the month
serwusek
Neophyte
Neophyte

great video but pretty expensive for me
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Alli Rae is very good as Supergirl.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

It is $31.99 right now. I am pushing for a gradual price increase ( like $39.99) but I don't do the accounting
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I just want to mention that this video is one of my all-time Primal faves. Alli is SO good as Supergirl and I love that whole scene where she's on the wall bound up in the plants. :)
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I just want to mention that this video is one of my all-time Primal faves. Alli is SO good as Supergirl and I love that whole scene where she's on the wall bound up in the plants. :)
Thank you! We kept finding leaves and flower petals everywhere for days after. :laugh:
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I am always amazed at how wonderful your videos are as well as the actresses/models.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Thank You Bronson881, we keep trying to improve with every release
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

toes curled in a 69 can mean only 1 thing.......wow!!!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shame that Alli Rae has long retired. She was great as Supergirl.
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bronson881 wrote:
2 years ago
Shame that Alli Rae has long retired. She was great as Supergirl.
There are some great Supergirls, but Alli Rae may have been the best.