Nude upperbody tickling for Superfox

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Superfox is tied to a wall completely naked, alone with the greatest her enemy, the evil tickler Mao Ping. He wants his fun and so he begins to tickle her upperbody with care. Every spot is
tormented: armpits, nipples, sides, ribs, belly and pussy! What a delight to see her beautiful curvy body struggling and twisting in vain to avoid his fingers. What exciting to hear her moans, laughs
and screams! She is so ticklish! But Mao Ping wants more, while he goes on with the tickling, he rubs his dick to her pussy to let it be pleasured by her restless movements. What erotic delight! Much more, then he rubs his dick between her buttocks to be fondled by the moving of her curvy sexy ass! What a great humiliation for the superheroine!
Clip available at Clips4sale, studio name "smwife"
Attachments
41foto1a.jpg
41foto1a.jpg (83.22 KiB) Viewed 463 times
41foto4.jpg
41foto4.jpg (111.73 KiB) Viewed 463 times
41foto6.jpg
41foto6.jpg (177.73 KiB) Viewed 463 times
41foto8.jpg
41foto8.jpg (121.32 KiB) Viewed 463 times
41foto2.jpg
41foto2.jpg (158.05 KiB) Viewed 463 times
41foto9.jpg
41foto9.jpg (123.73 KiB) Viewed 463 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Can you tell me how this is superheroine related? She's got a fox mask on and nothing else.
Your posts used to have some semblance of a costume but lately it's just nude girls getting tickled. Not that there's anything wrong with that but this should be posted in the misc section and not Latest Superheroine Releases.
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Just speaking for myself here, I have never got the whole superheroine ticking thing. I find the aspect of the heroine being humiliated while at the same time inducing the heroine to laugh at being tickled to be at cross purposes. It seems like a weird combination to me. Just my take.
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Roger! From now I will post in the misc section. Sorry!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

bushwackerbob wrote:
1 month ago
Just speaking for myself here, I have never got the whole superheroine ticking thing. I find the aspect of the heroine being humiliated while at the same time inducing the heroine to laugh at being tickled to be at cross purposes. It seems like a weird combination to me. Just my take.
Couldn't agree more. Tickling is lame peril.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025