Superfox tickled, feathered, oiled, orgasmed and then...itching powdered

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

A lustful session of interrogation for the superheroine Superfox. The evil, perverted, sadistic, old Mao Ping has his prisoner at his mercy. I was tied on the floor, she tells, to make me talk he took
off my sandals and then he started to tickle my feet. But he is also a lurid pig. He could not resist to strip me naked and to trace with some feathers all my helpless exposed body. Every inch of my skin
was tickled, most of all my feet. my sides and my ass. I was struggling, moaning and giggling at every touch of his expert sadistic fingertips. After a long time of this nightmare he decided to make me cum.
He slided a finger in my pussy and began to caress gently my clit and I could not resist to show him a wild orgasm. Very excited, he straddled my ass and tickled me making me scream and laugh.
In the while he stroked his dick and came on my back to humiliate me. Then he smeared some itching powder in my asshole and left me in despair until I accepted to talk!
Clip available at Clips4sale, studio name "smwife"
Attachments
42super1.jpg
42super1.jpg (83.39 KiB) Viewed 220 times
42super1a.jpg
42super1a.jpg (87.47 KiB) Viewed 220 times
42super2.jpg
42super2.jpg (131.09 KiB) Viewed 220 times
42foto1.jpg
42foto1.jpg (119.56 KiB) Viewed 220 times
42foto2.jpg
42foto2.jpg (105.48 KiB) Viewed 220 times