Warning to villains!

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Blue-Scion

I am Blue-Scion and I am warning the many evil doers that i am a super-heroine and will do battle with any villain or villainess.
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

I just love to over confident heroines...... They amuse me...... Bring it and feel what it is like to be destroyed.
batgirl_defeated
Neophyte
Neophyte

Haha, such naivety... Dare to meddle with my plans and I will crush you Blue-Scion, and my gang will ravage you...
sharon-in-peril
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Over-confidence: serious danger to any heroine! Take it from a season, 'tried' heroine … and part-time villainess ;)
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Bring It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And find out!
Blue-Scion

Say what you will evil doers!! I am not afraid of you!
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any superheroine in shimmery/seamless pantyhose tries me,she will be ultimately dominated in her pantyhosed feet.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well I have heard that from quite a few so called Superheroines, as a matter of fact that is what this little lady boasted about ,
you say you fear no one, well maybe this might just change your opinion a little

http://fav.me/d5lve7n
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

bgrhugs wrote:I just love to over confident heroines...... They amuse me...... Bring it and feel what it is like to be destroyed.
I'm with you on that one
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

You may consider yourself webbed already Blue Scion, you're no match for Evil Spider!
Blue-Scion

Evil Spider wrote:You may consider yourself webbed already Blue Scion, you're no match for Evil Spider!

Your webs will do nothing for you. Youll be in a cell soon enough.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Talking is so easy my dear Blue Scion.
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wunder Woman shall soon be my queen but there is always room for another concubine! Cross my path and I will add you to
my harem. That's all heroines are good for anyway.