Bluestone Heroine Death Videos!

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We're been advertising here for a while, but weren't aware until today that this sub-forum exists.

All of our Superheroine videos have a heroine death version, such as our last two releases, "White Angel 14"
[attachment=0]WA 14 poster 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

http://youtu.be/wCu7D1l0UHY

...and "Darkwing 7: Operation Undercover"
[attachment=1]Darkwing 1 undercover still 12sm.jpg[/attachment]

http://youtu.be/njTHygula38

Is this the type of material that you guys enjoy?

These are available under our "Vivacious Vigilantes" banner...
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ent=8&pg=1
and our "Sexy Spies" banner...
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... nt=10&pg=1

Blue

:ybat:
Attachments
Darkwing 1 undercover still 12sm.jpg
Darkwing 1 undercover still 12sm.jpg (354.64 KiB) Viewed 23233 times
WA 14 poster 4sm.jpg
WA 14 poster 4sm.jpg (355.2 KiB) Viewed 23233 times
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:...Is this the type of material that you guys enjoy?
Speaking for myself here - YES - very much so. I love the death videos you produce!
Ave atque vale
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

decendingskulls wrote:
Bluestone wrote:...Is this the type of material that you guys enjoy?
Speaking for myself here - YES - very much so. I love the death videos you produce!
Having once been in partnership with UKSG, many fans drew the untrue conclusion that we only do strangle videos, but Bluestone videos actually addresses many different modes of death. Our upcoming "Darkwing 8: Takedown" includes non-fatal electrocution, topless backbreaker, and then Darkwing is slain when a sword is driven into her naked chest.

[attachment=0]Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg[/attachment]

What type of heroine deaths seem to be most popular on this site?

Curious Blue
Attachments
Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg
Darkwing Takedown still 17sm.jpg (317.49 KiB) Viewed 23222 times
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:What type of heroine deaths seem to be most popular on this site?
Hmmm I don't really know. Hopefully others will chime in because sometimes I feel like I'm in the minority in enjoying heroine demise vids to begin with.

As for me personally, I like strangulation. I didn't think I would like stabbing but the ones you've done have been really good, so I like those too. I don't like neck-snapping, because it's over too suddenly, and also it kind of gives me the willies.

I also like death where the heroine's power is drained by a device, weapon, or super villain, until they die, but that angle is fairly sci-fi.
Ave atque vale
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Strangulation videos seem to be the most popular in this genre. Darkwing 8 seems like it might be a good movie to grab when it comes out. But i dont have any of the rest (1-7) is it that important to grab the rest?
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

I noticed on another heroine site they had a green screen mask on her face and the villain smashed her face like the game of thrones episode. I think that's a cool variety on a death ending
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Strangulation videos seem to be the most popular in this genre. Darkwing 8 seems like it might be a good movie to grab when it comes out. But i dont have any of the rest (1-7) is it that important to grab the rest?
As a producer, I'd say, "Yes, buy them all!"

...but most of the episodes are self-contained, especially with the death fetish ones, because the heroine dies at the end of the episode. The ongoing storyline continues through the Peril (non-death) versions that are marketed under a separate banner, the "Sexy Superheroines" banner. Darkwing 8 is self-contained. She has tracked down the location of an article that is important to the overall storyline, but it's her assault to recover it that is the central theme of this episode.

Blue
:ybat:
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think the easy thing to say would be to look to the Mortal Kombat series and see if you can do a take on some of their deaths (I always thought Reptile spitting acid at the face of his victim could be replicated relatively inexpensively, plus it'd be kind of hot because the heroine would have absolutely no way to prepare or even defend against it, so her reaction to basically being burned alive without the flames would be a nice acting exercise for the performer, and again, cheap to pull off.)

But the hard thing, and this is where cost comes in, would be that I'd love to see more "death traps". The heroine gets taken away by the Gatekeeper, strapped to a table, and we see a laser inching closer to her until it cuts her in half, or being put inside of an Iron Maiden (which would be cool because you would just need something to stuff the heroine in, you wouldn't even need to show the results of it). So that would be my suggestion: Classic superheroine death traps or traps we've seen from movies where she doesn't escape.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yes I'd love to see a Wonder Woman bearhug death scene and a chloroform death scene!!! In fact face smothering death scenes in general please
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm thankful that you make non-death alternative versions of your films. Peril and cliff-hangers are fine, but I won't buy a product that has a heroine or hero die.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:I'm thankful that you make non-death alternative versions of your films. Peril and cliff-hangers are fine, but I won't buy a product that has a heroine or hero die.
Yes, that is why we do the two versions. The Peril versions follow the storyline where the heroine survives each adventure and develops episode by episode into a much richer character. If you've followed Darkwing, for example, you can see how Yvonne has improved progressively into a better and better representation of a Batgirlesque character.

The death versions, on the other hand, explore the taboo question of what would happen if the heroine failed to escape the villain's trap. It also explores the obvious erotic elements of a beautiful woman writhing in a villain's clutches, gasping for breath, or going into her desperate death throes.

Whatever floats your boat out of these two alternatives, Bluestone has a version for you. Also, on Genre videos we sell two-for-the-price-of-one packs, so you get to follow the storyline, plus get to see what would have happened if the heroine had lost very badly. If you're a long term member of this forum, email me and I'll get you set up at Genre.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

So, let's back up for a sec to the moment a few years ago when Bluestone entered the world of Superheroines in a major way with the bold production of "Wondra: Fall of a Heroine"! Two main elements of this production that launched the series that is now in Season 2 are:

1. Drop dead gorgeous actress Emma G. in the title role as Wondra: and,
2. High quality production values that gave this production a TV show feel

I hope all of you picked up this one while it was still available to the general public.

Here's a poster of our topless beauty as she is about to be strangled with her own golden lariat:
[attachment=0]Wondra fall of a heroine still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

This was the first major Bluestone superheroine production... but not the last!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1sm.jpg
Wondra fall of a heroine still 1sm.jpg (304.68 KiB) Viewed 22963 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's a pic of our Catwoman-like heroine, Catwarrior, as played by Mink, after she's been defeated and terminated. Isn't she luscious?

[attachment=0]Cat Warrior 3 still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Cat Warrior 3 still 1sm.jpg
Cat Warrior 3 still 1sm.jpg (433.78 KiB) Viewed 22880 times
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Here's a pic of our Catwoman-like heroine, Catwarrior, as played by Mink, after she's been defeated and terminated. Isn't she luscious?

[attachment=0]Cat Warrior 3 still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
She's gorgeous!
Have you considered showing what the villain does with the corpse afterwards? Display; violation; sale; mutilation; burial; immolation; cannibalism?
There might be an opportunity for a continuing story if the heroines' corpses keep showing up in those ways, provoking either desperation or panic among their team-mates.
Or am I really the only one who is that sick?
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

@evildaria

I'd be into that too if it wasn't overused. Particularly putting the body on display with a note that for the next heroine that says, "You're next!"
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

EvilDaria wrote:She's gorgeous!
Have you considered showing what the villain does with the corpse afterwards? Display; violation; sale; mutilation; burial; immolation; cannibalism?
There might be an opportunity for a continuing story if the heroines' corpses keep showing up in those ways, provoking either desperation or panic among their team-mates.
Or am I really the only one who is that sick?
I love this idea. And if they wanted to keep it simple, they could use props in place of the actors. The villain could just show a part of a prior heroine's costume, or even a skull.
Ave atque vale
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Interesting ideas! So, I went to the Superheroine morgue to see if I could find a body to display in our next video, and I found this one on the floor. Her name was Dark Canary! Will she do?

[attachment=1]Dark Canary still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

I pinned a note to her just as you suggested, then took a photo for you.

[attachment=0]Dark Canary still 1smwith note.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Canary still 1sm.jpg
Dark Canary still 1sm.jpg (442.5 KiB) Viewed 22749 times
Dark Canary still 1smwith note.jpg
Dark Canary still 1smwith note.jpg (433.45 KiB) Viewed 22749 times
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Bluestone wrote:Interesting ideas! So, I went to the Superheroine morgue to see if I could find a body to display in our next video, and I found this one on the floor. Her name was Dark Canary! Will she do?

[attachment=1]Dark Canary still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

I pinned a note to her just as you suggested, then took a photo for you.

[attachment=0]Dark Canary still 1smwith note.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Why you spoil us Sir!
Now what effect will this have on our heroine? Will her anger lead to a rash act? Will she hesitate at a vital moment? Will she panic the first time the situation goes against her?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

On a side issue: the Dark Canary as victim has clearly been disarmed during the confrontation - not the empty holsters. How many of you have been put off by seeing a still-armed heroine facing her doom and ignoring the weapons on her waist. GIGA/ZEN are serial culprits in this, but I have noticed similar mistakes elsewhere.
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

As someone who has been buying and viewing Blue vids for several years now I would encourage anyone interested in spies or super-heroines in peril or death vids to buy Blue's stuff. They are some of the best ones out there; I'd say he is basically in a three way tie for the best producer of these types of vids (won't say who my other two favs are here).

The models/actresses he uses are uniformly some of the best, they are hot and believe it or not can actually act. He puts real thought and effort into his plots and stories and production (especially lately with a big step up in production values.) I have never been disappointed in something I bought of his super heroine genre stuff.

Personal favs/recommendations: the original Wondra stuff with Emma G was great. Anything with Danica Thrall, either the White Angel ones or SuperNova (Alien Incursion is the single best one of these vids I have ever seen and it as her first and the vid that really got me into this genre-every producer who gets a dollar from me should send Blue 20 cents for making that first video which hooked me.) Love the Catwarrior ones with Minx and his Darkwing series (this actress also does topless, the others don't).

Can't recommend them high enough.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Do you have any upcoming videos of superheroines in their shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet being fatally taken out by supervillainess in her black sheer to waist Danskin opaque/shiny tights feet?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:Do you have any upcoming videos of superheroines in their shiny sheer to waist pantyhosed feet being fatally taken out by supervillainess in her black sheer to waist Danskin opaque/shiny tights feet?

Hi Mr. Pantyhose Lover,

Most of our heroines are now wearing pantyhose, because it seems to be a majority request on this board. Also, most are dressed in high-heeled boots. We do have some debootings, but none in the next couple of releases. We will note your preferences for future videos.

Hey All,

Anyone else have a request What do you all want to see in upcoming Bluestone videos?

Here are pics from our two latest releases (see Latest Releases forum for more details, trailers and purchase links).

"Ultrawoman 3: Return To Active Duty":
[attachment=1]Ultra Woman 3 still 21sm.jpg[/attachment]

"Dark Widow 2: The Real Deal":
[attachment=0]Dark Widow new still 20sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Ultra Woman 3 still 21sm.jpg
Ultra Woman 3 still 21sm.jpg (120.43 KiB) Viewed 20690 times
Dark Widow new still 20sm.jpg
Dark Widow new still 20sm.jpg (129.6 KiB) Viewed 20690 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I always think it's hot to see a heroine bent over backwards slightly while a villain puts his hand down her panties, if you think any of your models would be up for that kind of scene. It absolutely does not require showing any anatomy, just the sight of the knuckles or such through the material would be hot. For a corollary, the look of a dildo sticking up against the panties, the fabric keeping the device pressed into her is also hot.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:I always think it's hot to see a heroine bent over backwards slightly while a villain puts his hand down her panties, if you think any of your models would be up for that kind of scene. It absolutely does not require showing any anatomy, just the sight of the knuckles or such through the material would be hot. For a corollary, the look of a dildo sticking up against the panties, the fabric keeping the device pressed into her is also hot.
Our girls are not up for this. They are usually glamour models or actresses, not dedicated fetish models. That's why they're so gorgeous. I'm sure there are other producers who will do this sort of material though.

Blue
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks. I'd like to see superheriones die in their pantyhosed feet by bigger and stronger super villains. And also by pantyhose footed supervillainesses too