Supergirl's heart copied.

A darker, full bodied blend.
dudedu
Neophyte
Neophyte

A small story that has been on my mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A thin shadow figure in an alley and a man at a corner frightened shouting.
Please someone Help!
Heeelp!
No One can hear you little man, said the shadow figure with a female deep voice.
The man terrified looked at the shadow and saw a woman with purple,green,and red hair.
You have something i need.
What do you want from me?
She made an up nod with her left hand and the man instantly floated on the air.
She made her left hand a fist, and the man couldn't move.
She walked over to him.
She had bright white eyes.
My my a fine specimen we have here.
Don't worry it won't last long, your pain i mean.
Now on to business. The pointer of her right hand went on his chest.
Leave him alone, and face me, a female voice shouted right above her.
She turned around and saw a feminine figure floating, her red "S" between her breasts.
He was of no use to me anyway.
She turned around to the man.
She made a nod with her left hand.
The man's body dropped down.
It is you who i am after she whispered, knowing that the girl of steel overheard.
Supergirl quickly scanned the man's body.
You are fine no injuries. Go now.
Thank you supergirl. The man started running without looking back.
Supergirl smoothly landed on her feet.
I have done as you requested supergirl now how about we meet face to face.
Supergirl was curious who is this woman.
She walked over until she was in front of her.
How about i turn you to the police for terrorizing people.
You won't.
Now enough talk, she made a fist of her left hand and suddenly supergirl couldn't move.
Magic she thought i can't move, she tried to use her superbreath, she tried to use her laser eyes, all failed.
What is going on?! I can't control my body.
She walked over to her looking at her surprised big blue eyes.
This is only temporarily, i can have you like this only for ten minutes and believe me they are enough.
She walked around supergirl.
You have quite a body.
She then turned in front of her and looked straight inside her big blue eyes.
You are now wondering what do i want from you. I came here for this.
She put her right palm over supergirl's insignia between her round breasts and pressed until she could feel her sternum.
There it is.
Her right fist then became transparent and went through the girl's chest to the center of her insignia.
She opened her left fist and several sparkles started circling inside her fist then the sparkles became lights
,finally a bright white light and an eight chamber beating heart was on her left hand.
The pain inside supergirl's chest was so intense that a tear came from her left eye, she wanted to scream.
Barely standing she slowly removed her right hand from the girl's chest.
She collapsed down from the overexertion.
A minute after she got up.
She was barely holding the big heart that was on her left hand, and then looked at supergirl.
I came here to steal your heart, i don't know how this huge thing fits in your chest, of course this is just a copy and showed the beating heart, of the real one that is inside you.
Oh and by the way my name is Copycat.
She then stopped for a second, i wonder, she said looking at the heart and squeezed it first with one hand then with both hands but
no matter how hard she was trying nothing was happening, it was like she had a piece of steel inside her palm.
That is why they call you girl of steel.
Now I have 2 minutes before you start to move, she started circling supergirl's heart, let me tell you what I can do with a heart.
I can kill you this is obvious dah, I can make you do things like for example be someone's love slave or be a killer of someone. There are many things you can do with a heart's person. These two things are just examples.
With those words the heart beating in Copycat's hand started accelerating.
Her whole arm was started to shake by the strong beating.
Now you got the plan. Someone put me here to do that job steel your heart that is. I am not going to tell you his name. Yes it's a man.
She looked at her watch well it's been fun but I have to go.
I am sure you will follow me and in order that you don't do that I'll have to make you stay here.
I ll have to kill you a little, and in order to do that I have to do more than magic. Don't worry it will be just temporarily, death that is. She put her right hand in her pocket and put out a green crystal. She put the crystal near the heart and the crystal started glowing green. A grimace of fear on supergirl's face and the heart started beating even faster and harder. My my you are afraid, the maid of might is scared to... death. She touched the heart with the crystal and it started fibrillating and turning into green. Now one final touch.
She squeezed the heart first with one hand and then with both hands until it stopped beating inside her palm.
She looked at supergirl whose eyes were closed.
She put her hand first on her mouth then on supergirl's chest, she felt nothing no breath nor heartbeat.
She whispered then at supergirl's ear don't worry I 'll revive you when I am safe away from you.
With a nod she let supergirl's body gently fall down.

To be continued.

What do you think?
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

More!!! Please!
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

very nice so far!