Eye Of The Beholder by Rye.

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

As with all Ryes work this is a superb movie, one of, if not the best I've seen. Jamie-Leigh Paley is a glorious heroine, Calista, and not only looks sensational but can really act too! There's something for every fan of the genre here, including some of the best fight and beat down sequences you'll ever see; Jamie handles these with much conviction and she really appears to be hurting from the blows, and the punches and kicks Calista takes are accompanied by some excellent bone crunching sound effects. The inevitable chloroform scene is a tad too long for my taste but, as its done with a "twist" doesn't seem to drag on too long like others I've seen. All in all a very good, entertaining romp and while there is no nudity gorgeous Jamie is fabulously sexy. The final part was for me a very welcome change as, rather than being deprived of her power belt Calista has it returned to her and prepares to fight the evil villain on equal terms and receives a terrible beating, my favourite fight scenario! I believe theres a sequel to this coming soon, and I cant wait!
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Thanks for the review. I've been a big fan of Rye's work since the beginning. I might have to check this one out.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hold on! There's going to be a sequel?! Please elaborate! This video is one of my all-time favorites.
And that suspension scene was absolutely stunning. I would LOVE to see more such bondage.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Random top....just got this. Seriously one of the best vids I've seen so I had to ask:
Does anyone know why there wasn't a sequel? Jamie-Leigh Paley just wasn't into doing any more fetish, or she got too busy?
TheVillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I agree with shevek. Jamie Leigh Paley was amazing in this movie :love: . By far the best vid I've seen in this genre. I would love to see a sequel with Calista and Wonder Woman.
:lynda1: "Remove .. my magic belt"..
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Just visited her twitter... she looks like young Angelina Jolie now (not a bad thing of course)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would imagine a Part 2 with Jamey and that same outfit with that same attention to detail and bondage would be a MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER!!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Spacebabes
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would love a sequel! It might be short, so I would hope another hapless super heroine would try to save her, but be forced to watch her lowered into the vat of acid or blob. Leaving maybe a skeleton and uniform :) Just an idea :)