Batgirl: Episode 002 ‘Lady Fog’ (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: When an imperial treasure known as the Chuckingham Jewels is stolen from a high-security museum, Diana Prince goes into action as Wonder Woman to find and retrieve them. During her ‘jewel hunt’ at a mysterious underground facility, Wonder Woman runs into rookie caped crusader Batgirl who tells the veteran superheroine that she’s following a lead on where the jewels may be.

Both women learn too late that they’ve fallen into a trap set by Lady Fog, the irresistible English henchwoman of master criminal Lord Fog! Now that she has them in her clutches, what sinister game does the British beauty have in store for Wonder Woman and Bat Girl?
wwWWbgmp4_snapshot_08.40_[2015.08.04_12.45.52].jpg
wwWWbgmp4_snapshot_08.40_[2015.08.04_12.45.52].jpg (26.26 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
Danger Will Robinson! Spoilers ahead...Read at your own Risk

Pros

-I’ll start first by saying that I’m amazed that Miss Carter has two other fetish models appearing with her in this story. Usually, it’s just her and one other person but here she’s being backed up by two other veteran beauties. And like the Beastie Boys would say, ‘Well let me tell you, they’re triple trouble ya’ll! We’re gonna bring you up to speed!’

-First, Miss Carter, as always puts on a very good performance with her portrayal of Wonder Woman. She carried herself like a professional as always and played the part of everyone’s favorite Amazonian heroine with style and flare. But as much as I enjoy seeing her play this part, I’m curious to know if she’ll play other characters besides Wonder Woman. Needless to say, my question got answered later near the end of this vid.

-The talented Candleboxx dons the purple leotard, cape and satin tights of Batgirl and she was wonderful in the role. Candle acted innocent and eager in the part of Batgirl and she showed that Batgirl may be a rookie, but she’s no pushover when it comes to hand to hand combat. Sadly, she ended up using her karate moves on the wrong combatant in this story, but we’ll come back to that later.
wwWWbgBatgirl.mp4_snapshot_06.21_[2016.01.10_17.21.42].jpg
wwWWbgBatgirl.mp4_snapshot_06.21_[2016.01.10_17.21.42].jpg (20.67 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
-Ahhh, the wonderful Lady Diana gets to steal the show once again folks. Here she’s playing a sharp-dressed Englishwoman named Lady Fog and Diana totally nailed her part in this story! Everything from the way she laughs and giggles to her sinister smile and demeanor towards the heroes is chilling and very entertaining to watch.

I loved her British accent in this and I wonder if she really comes from somewhere in the U.K. or Great Britain in real life because the way she spoke in this, you’d think she was. I’ve really gotta find out where Lady Diana comes from or what her nationality is.
wwWWbgBatgirl (Introducing Lady Fog!).mp4_snapshot_02.08_[2016.01.10_17.20.14].jpg
wwWWbgBatgirl (Introducing Lady Fog!).mp4_snapshot_02.08_[2016.01.10_17.20.14].jpg (18.02 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
wwWWbgBatgirl (Wicked glee).mp4_snapshot_07.23_[2016.01.10_17.23.29].jpg
wwWWbgBatgirl (Wicked glee).mp4_snapshot_07.23_[2016.01.10_17.23.29].jpg (24.93 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
-Fantastic shooting locations from the underground garage to the dungeon room where Miss Carter and Candle square off with Lady Diana’s character and ultimately…each other!

-Good suspenseful tunes were added to this project, as well as good lighting and excellent camera angles for close-ups, particularly for the ménage a trois these three engage in later on. Someone even added subtitles for the part where Batgirl and Wonder Woman are exposed to some nasty gas that causes the girls to freeze like statues in the story too.

-Thumbs up for the great use of props used for this story also! Miss Carter and Candleboxx are outfitted with electric transmitter collars and Lady Fog has a remote in her hands that she can use to zap the hell out of either one of them at her own choosing if they don’t obey her.

-Fantastic dialogue in the story also, particularly from Lady Diana’s character. Plus, the writers create an excellent scenario to show that disobedience from either superheroine would result in a nasty consequence for both and you can see the worry on Wonder Woman’s face and Batgirl’s when Lady Fog explains said consequences for non-participation:

Lady Fog (after zapping Batgirl with transmitter collar): Does that answer your question Batgirl? So the game is this…I say and both of you do, understood? Now…I will warn you in advance that any attempt to escape and I’ll expose the both of you to Lord Fog’s gas a third time and prolonged exposure will turn you into a…mindless slave.

(Batgirl and Wonder Woman look at each other in horror, realizing they’re over a barrel)

Lady Fog: And I would rather have the both of you as willing participants…at least for now.

Batgirl (confused): In what?

Lady Fog (gleefully): You’ll see.

That was hands down, a brilliant villain strategy to keep the crusaders under Lady Fog’s control. As I’ve said before in my earlier reviews, if the villain in question doesn’t have some sort of ability that makes them a true threat, you have to give them an ingenious way to keep the heroine under their control and from the looks of things, Lady Fog had the perfect ‘equalizer’ to keep the odds in her favor!

-Totally loved the scene where Lady Fog has Batgirl and Wonder Woman fight each other after having them remove their utility belts and power items and you get to see Lady Fog take glee in the battle between the two heroines. Excellent exchange of punches and low-blows in this fight also, but the editing could have used a little work in-between. They would undercrank and then slow things down a little too quickly.

-The ménage a trois scene was very hot and erotic and I saw something that I thought I’d never see happen to Lady Diana in a long time:
wwWWbgBatgirl (Lady Diana all tied up!).mp4_snapshot_19.46_[2016.01.10_18.09.13].jpg
wwWWbgBatgirl (Lady Diana all tied up!).mp4_snapshot_19.46_[2016.01.10_18.09.13].jpg (25.33 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
It’s rare to see her in a scene tied up and being pleasured like this in one of Miss Carter’s productions, but hey, I’m not complaining!

Cons

-Eh…where do I begin? Well, the thing with the ‘freeze gas’ was creative, but they didn’t utilize that idea too well. Usually when I see a freeze scene or a statue scene, I like to see something being done to the person in question who has been frozen.

-The bondage scene with Candle and Miss Carter didn’t really serve much purpose in this story. Plus, it was a tad bit too long having to watch both of them struggle about like that. Also, Batgirl still had her utility belt, so she should’ve been able to cut through those ropes with no problem or have Wonder woman use her strength to break free unless the ropes were made out of something that her Amazonian power couldn’t break out of.

-The orgy scene was very entertaining but the part where Candle was being fingered in her butt? Mmm…that part didn’t really do much for me. Everything else with the vibrator, nipple worship and bondage with Lady Diana and even a little make-out in-between still made this threesome scene all the more wholesome.

-The flogging on Lady Diana? Not really a turn on for me cause it looked rather painful. Plus, it looked like they were trying this as a pleasure for the villainess rather than as punishment for her.

-My homegirl wanted to see this vid on the pretense that we were going to see a very ‘special guest’ get involved in Lady Fog’s sex games with Wonder Woman and Batgirl:
Nobody called me for the fun (Surprise Visitor) snapshot_22.16_[2015.08.04_12.55.02].jpg
Nobody called me for the fun (Surprise Visitor) snapshot_22.16_[2015.08.04_12.55.02].jpg (16.27 KiB) Viewed 4333 times
Sadly, her hopes and mine were a little dashed when said special guest only made a cameo appearance. The interesting part was that this character was also played by Miss Carter, albeit for a few seconds so that does answer my question a little bit on whether or not she’s willing to play other characters.

And while she have the build and the looks to play the Wonder Woman character, at times I’ve only seen Miss Carter play this one character and nothing else.

-The ending of the story was a little inconclusive and from what we’ve seen, there hasn’t been a continuation with a conclusion on how Batgirl and Wonder Woman escape from Lady Fog’s clutches (if they escape at all that is). From the looks of things, both were enjoying themselves too much with Lady Fog to want to escape, but hey, pleasure is paradise, so why leave that behind?

Final Outcome

Well, I will say that I was very impressed with this story, but it would be nice to see a continuance of this series with a positive outcome if possible. More to the point, one has to wonder if the ‘mystery guest’ who appeared at the end will get involved in the game also since her appearance was limited. Hands down though, I'm not totally disappointed with the end result of this production.

Final score for ‘Batgirl episode 002-Lady Fog’: 8 ½ out of 10.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'