Psi-Lin defeat by she-borg- Superheroine Secret Shame

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/50111/
Note: the actual title is longer, but I shortened it to fit this review.

With no introduction and techno-style music blaring, we see a match-up between a superheroine and a machine. Will our superheroine(Psi-Lin) shut down this mighty machine or will the she-borg teach her a lesson in dominance? One thing's for sure, this confrontation will end in pain.

What I liked about this video: The visual effects, though momentary, were a good way to begin the fight. It was nice to see the she-borg's display of strength from torture racks to double hand choking a defiant superheroine. Pretty lengthy, yet well done, ko scene with plenty of fondling and defiling.

What I didn't like about this video: Music was at times distorted. more interaction between the 2 could've taken place perhaps more action as well. The ending left me scratching my head. I was expecting an "I give" or some other means of surrender, even a defeated ending. but it did what it had to do and showed the scars of a once proud superheroine.

Overall: This isn't their most recent, but despite the flaws, it has some replay value in it and is a good video to introduce those who aren't fans of them yet into the world of Superheroine Secret Shame.

8/10
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

This must be terrible considering every single one of your other reviews is a 9 or 9.5!
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

rb9 wrote:This must be terrible considering every single one of your other reviews is a 9 or 9.5!
:lol:
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who is the PSI BORG, whats her name?
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Unfortunately a name isn't provided, just some nameless dominant supervillain whose identity is secret even to the producers, apparently.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

well thats too bad she is a big girl (tall) and really built i like the way she was manhandling the smaller heroine anyway i bet she is a cutie ,,,,in an evil sort of way
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

I have never looked at these reviews before, they would have been so helpful going forward, Thank you for taking the time to review our work. I do hope you see a continuous improvement and response to fan feedback in our productions
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hey Kenna
Was She Borg played by JC Simpson?

I was always hoping to see She Borg taken down in a tough battle.
JC's last Alphagirl video from you was great!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Hey Kenna
Was She Borg played by JC Simpson?

I was always hoping to see She Borg taken down in a tough battle.
JC's last Alphagirl video from you was great!
Yes, She Borg is played by JC Simpson. We have another video starring JC as a villain but are trying to fix audio issues