Broken Heroines from Sex and Submission

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Hands down one of the best videos I have ever seen, created by Sex and Submission! High quality special effects and great acting followed up by some peril resulting in sexual humiliation. I for one will be a life time member of this site if it made a SH section just for us fans! Check it out and let them know if you like it. More content would be amazing.

Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well the effects looked really great, & the action looks well worth it
Nightx1221
Neophyte
Neophyte

This movie actually looks very good. I visited the site, but the question I have is do you need to sign up as a member to get this video or is there a place you can buy the video itself without signing up as a member?
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I could find no other way than signing up, but then you can download the video and many others. So not such a bad deal. Think it was 35$ or so?
pirajacinto
Neophyte
Neophyte

I remember seeing the previews for this one and I had to drop everything I did to look over it. FOR SURE one of the best in effects and the sex itself looks FANTASTIC. Currently about to sign up and check it out, that preview looked like it'll be amazing!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

About the only thing that I wasn't to fond of myself , & I know it was part of the them as to how they kept the heroines under control, but that fact that their faces were covered a lot of the time wasn't a very great thing for me. It would have been at least for me much more entense & hot to actually see power girls face as she was tortured on that wall. & again when they were both being defiled at the end.
I am also one that is more into the action scenes, the fights, & defeating of the heroine. though the effects used in those brief scenes were very nice, I definitely would have liked to have seen a little more combat between Power girl & Supergirl when they each went up against that Brute.
I did how ever enjoy the effects , like when SG boinks the brute & he goes flying into the wall, very Seamlessly done Great job to the Effects teams
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

I could not agree more Ripper, I do think the fight scenes could have been longer. The devices were ok in my opinion (not my fave but many would disagree.) The face masks I felt were a shame as Super Girl had a beautiful face! I would love to see more from them as this film is by far the closest to what I really want to see in this fetish.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Man... A year and a half later and still no new superheroine movies from this company. I guess it was not a successful venture for them. Really a shame because this production is outstanding. It has the very rare blend of being very high production value AND being very sexy. In my experience you usually only get one or the other, with a few notable exceptions of course. But still, it is so very good. I also agree with Ripper that I would have rather their faces not been covered during those scenes, but I also don't really like scenes where the heroine is immobilized like that. I prefer the heroine can struggle and fight!
Ave atque vale
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that Broken Heroines was ridiculously expensive, so they can only afford to do stuff like this once in a rare while. Also, I understand that Matt Williams has moved to a more administrative role, and I get the impression that he was the real force behind the superheroine stuff at Kink.

You should check out the MightyGirlz videos over at DungeonCorp.com. They are also very limited, and not all of them are great, but there are some really amazing ones on there. They recently started putting them up for individual sale on Clips4Sale, too. Although so far, my favorites aren't up there.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

/agree -- this is a real gem and from out of nowhere!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have it. It's pretty brutal! If you like brutal I highly recommend it!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

WK and XXXCOMICSTRIPSXXX do some really great videos, (IMHO) but imagine if they all were this kind of level,,,,,we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves and probably all have to claim Chp 11 to cover our clips4sale debts

btw, Darling (POWERGIRL) is my absolute fave ,there is just something about her I cant get enough of, lily labeau was amazing too though, pretty much spot on through and through from start to finish, Mr Williams did an amazing job, I hate that there haven't been sequels

oh well maybe some day :D
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Probably one of the most powerful Superheroine destruction videos not made by the Japanese.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

EvilDaria wrote:Probably one of the most powerful Superheroine destruction videos not made by the Japanese.
Absolutely.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

A really awesome production!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I have seen Broken Heroines many times and its always fun to view. The actresses do very well and I love the sex scenes.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

Personally I would have preferred Holly Heart to Darling but that's no reflection on the movie.
Elimael
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Outstanding video...one of my favorite ever. I am agree with what Riper1 wrote early, about the masks. It's just a pity to not see their faces more.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Chiming in on this but I also thought it was one of the best super heroine movies ever, and if I had to save just one movie from my computer this would be it! Great production all around and not a second where I had to fast forward through bad acting, etc., and definitely worth the price considering what you get with it. Too bad there wasn't a sequel to it
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yeah absolutely. As said above though too much of the gas masks on spoiled it for me a bit.
Effects were excellent
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).