Tales of Tiedsville: The Rejuvenation Spa (Complete Story)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Claire V as Wonder Woman
Jennifer Blaze as Doctor Minerva
spa_pic.jpg
spa_pic.jpg (26.61 KiB) Viewed 3788 times
http://clips4sale.com/15367/12417541

***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***

STORYLINE/DIALOGUE : 10/10

The storyline is simple : Doctor Minerva services are required by one of Wonder Woman's enemy to distract the Amazon while her friends are getting destroyed.
I enjoyed the dialogue a lot : at first, I was afraid this was just a massage with only 2 or 3 lines of conversation, but the seductive talk is present all along and it's very sexy, the Villainess constantly fills Wonder Woman mind with enchanting words, gaining slowly the trust of her victim. The reaction of Wonder Woman succumbing slowly is beautiful to watch, her words, face expression and moanings, all of it express pleasure.

ACTION/SEDUCTION : 10/10

The massage last 15 minutes (description in the site didn't lie :happy: ).
Before the massage starts, we see at first the Villainess receiving a phone call and accepting her mission, wanting to be paid high for that and asking playfully if she can keep Wonder Woman a bit for herself.
The first encounter between WW and Dr Minerva is nice to watch, it brings a good build up before the main event : The massage.
The massage scene is very sensual Minerva does it like a pro, applying at the right points, caressing sensually Wonder Woman's back, arm, leg, shouder, neck, feet, hips, belly, WW divine body is explored so beautifully, I loved the rhythmic movement of Miverna's red polished nails hand on this soft white skin.

PERIL : 10/10

Being too trusting, Wonder Woman let the influence of Dr Minerva spread over her during the whole massage, before it's too late and ... Dr Minerva force WW to drink a drug liquid that will make her relaxed even more. Do you like chloro scene ? You'll enjoy the way Minerva keep her hand over WW's mouth, taunting, forcing her to accept the drug, until WW succumb. The eyes and face expression of Claire are just ... wow.
After that, Minerva shows who is in charge by kissing WW almost everywhere during 1 minute (WW is conscious during the kiss and... she likes it!), before revealing to WW the truth.
We see a Wonder Woman put in her place, victim of a video blackmail, deceived, defeated, ashamed of letting herself go like this, and Claire expression sell it so goood!

COSTUMES : 8.5/10

Claire V WW costume is present at the beginning, and it's always a pleasure to see her in the WW Lynda Carter costume. One detail is missing, it's the magic lasso, it is explained that she lost it in her last battle, but Minerva has her own ways to make someone compliant..
During the massage, Claire is nude, but a towel massage hide her ass and pussy. What I loved is the fact that she kept her Tiara, so we know this is the mighty Wonder Woman that is in the hands of a masseuse.
Minerva is hot in her black shiny catsuit with her eye masks, one little thing bother me though, it doesn't seem appropriate for a massage : A sexy dark chinese dress or some exotic indian outfit would have been better.

ACTING : 10/10

Claire V acting has always been top. I don't know who is my favorite Wonder Woman in the Heroine in Peril genre, but Claire is definitely among my top. And this movie proved it again, dialogue, expressions, reactions, she is fabulous.
Jennifer Blaze, I know her less, but in this movie, was marvelous as Dr Minerva : playful, seductive, confident, deceiving her prey, thats' everything I love in a Villainess and Jennifer plays the role perfectly.
The relationship between the 2 was superb to watch they sell everything so well.

FILMING LOCATION, VIDEO QUALITY, SCORING, SPECIAL EFFECTS: 7 /10

The quality of the movie is good, we hear everything they say perfectly, only one downside (But no that dramatic), is the music used during the massage : it's classy and such, but I feel a more sensual dark and slow middle eastern music would have made the seduction even more powerful. But that's a personal taste in terms of seduction, I don't know how other people may feel..
The house itself has nothing special, it doesn't look like a real massage room, but it is not a turn off either.

Total score : 9.25/10 :love: :love:

If you enjoyed the spa scene from the episode of Wonder Woman with Lynda Carter called I do I do, you will like this movie ;).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for the review. One of my unfulfilled dreams is to have Superheroine film with a massage like they do on hegre-art.com. To have the heroine be defeated and then 'turned' through an erotic or sexual massage. This might come closest to it.
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It's quite rare to find massage in superheroines movies indeed.
I remember seeing massages in some Tomiko vids and few other stores maybe, but those were more about fondling the heroines while they are unconscious.

The 1st part of "Tales of Tiedsville: My Greatest Weakness" with Claire V has a nice foot massage and we see her, aware of what happen yet unable to resist, but yea the rejuvenation spa is even better, very sensual.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Keep in mind that the actresses in question have certain IRL qualities that make them do... 'superior' videos of this type. They're very skilled in these sorts of fetishes. They're very... proficient in doing these types of videos, lol.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Thanks for the review, I'm going to have to pick this up now :)
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?