Kryptonite Kiss - Superheroine Secret Shame

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Spoiler alert!
This is a review of Kryptonite Kiss. This is purely based on my own personal taste and preference it does not reflect any other beliefs or view points. That being said (typed) here is the review.

I like how it is presented it has good camera work and cuts to scenes well. It starts with a some moderate special fx and a ok fight scene (longer then most), our heroine gets a little hurt and acts well with pain, but ultimately wins to find then rescue her friend. There is some brief lesbian kissing scenes which lead to kryptonite poisoning and some light scratching, some weakening, then a prolonged masturbation scene. This review is in no way to deter anyone from getting this video I actuall recommend it. She has a great look of defeat in her eyes at the end.

Ratings
Special Effects 3/5 Brief
Fight Scene 3/5 Moderate
Lesbian Kissing 2/5 Brief (Looks good though)
Weakening 2/5 Short
Masturbation 4/5 Most of the video.
Orgasm 1/5 (to me it wasn't really there)
Costume Play 5/5 (she has it on the whole time)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

:blink:

No links ? Pictures ? Anything?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for the rest of us but as Kitten says links would be useful and could you name who is in the vid, who is the heroine - Sg , WW, Bg etc - in this case its obvious from the film title but it may not be always so, how many girls etc, perhaps describe costumes, both heroine and villainess - there are good Sg leotard type ones, Sg crop topped ones, white Sg ones etc, which is used? Are they good or bad, are there capes, boots, masks, hose etc. Will all lead to a better review.
Please don't let these comments put you off writing.more reviews, they are just advice.
I do like the way you have rated the individual components of the vid, nicely done, but maybe give an overall rating too
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I appreciate the input. No actress names are given so I can't put those on here. but here is the link to the store.

clips4sale.com/50111

Hmmm, new to this here. Not sure how to add pics. As for the overall score; for me it would have to be 4/5 but that is for me and for what I base the videos premise on.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

I am a little late on this, but his was actually our release on our Superheroine Shame store [url]http://www.clips4sale.com/50111/6450193/url]