Gallery

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

It seems to be down.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'll let MH know. Cheers K.

He was going to be doing some work tonight in relation to an issue with the Producers section it may just be in relation to that but I will tip him off anyway.

(I'll be reporting this post just as a quick way of flagging it up to admin, it doesn't mean I hate you)
[ I do hate you of course but I don't let it show.]

;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi all, I appreciate we still have the problem with the gallery, MH is aware of it and is still looking into it, so thanks in advance for your patience whilst its being sorted out.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im not happy with the development of the gallery. And I am afraid once it IS ready for primetime, there will still be issues with it. I have found something else that I think will be an awesome addition to the site.

The problem is that it will need some programming to integrate it into the userbase of this forum.

OR, maybe I''ll just add that component later and for now it will be a stand alone gallery.

I like this because it's a full media repository.

Anyway, stay tuned....

MH