Supergirl On CBS - How do you watch?

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.

Do you watch Supergirl and if so, live or on DVR?

Yes, I watch it live as soon as it airs!
38%
I DVR the show and watch it ASAP!
28%
I DVR the show and watch when I get the chance.
24%
No, I don't watch the show.
10%

Total votes: 29
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just a simple poll to see how many users here watch the show and if you do, do you watch it live or on DVR?
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I watch this live and DVR Gotham because then I can do something more useful during the increasing number of bad parts. True this means I have to wait for reruns to see the better parts of Supergirl, but there are only a few that I want to see again like the Live Wire fights.
Rye
Producer
Producer

I stream it so I can capture certain scenes and re-edit them
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I dont watch it because id rather wait till the full season is out then binge watch things. When it was still coming out i was thinking it would be another smallville type thing with too much emphasis on the women who plays supergirl and not the superheroine itself, turns out there is action in it and small bits of peril so ill get the dvd or netflix it when it finishes.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah I didn't want to take away from the main thread of supergirl but after reading the ratings I was curious and even with our small sample group our poll is already proving what the ratings have indicated that the show is being watched, just more so on DVR. Interesting stuff.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm already DVRing two other shows at the same time, so I have to catch it OnDemand. I like it so far. I thought the last episode (with the train) was particularly good.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Live in the UK, don't have the channel that shows it. So I Torrent it the morning after it airs in the US.