Harley's bright Idea
20%
Wonder Vivian mesmerized
55%

Total votes: 20
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We have three movies ready to release. We don't know which to launch first so we decided to let you guys decide.
please choose the movie you would like to see in January.

Pictures and descriptions found below.

1) Evil Double Cross: With Samantha Grace and Eve.
Catwoman has stolen a device as Evil Supergirl arrives. They had planned to steal it together but Catwoman got the jump on ESG. ESG has evil plans for the artifact but Catwoman just wants to sell it. ESG reminds Catwoman who has the most power which is when Catwoman produces a deadly rock. ESG is powerless and weak and cat woman uses this to her advantage and abuses ESG forcing her to please her sexually. Catwoman gets a bit caught up in her orgasms and pleasure to realize that she has killed ESG. oh well. theres nothing left to do but finish off manually and sell the artifact

2) Harley's bright Idea: With Jamie Daniels and Eve.
Batgirl has been captured by Harley Quinn. She has a problem only batgirl can help her with. It seems that mr. J wants to have a baby, but Harley is a bit small and the joker is packing serious meat. The only way to help her love is to have her mate with the Joker. everyone knows that Batgirl is a giant slut. When Batgirl tells Harley that she isn't that big either harley deciders to help stretch her out by slamming her sledgehammer against her crotech over and over again. When Batgirl finally relents Harley clues her in that she made it all up and uses the sledgehammer to strangle Batgirl
(this movie has two versions a death version and an escape version)

3)Wonder Vivian Mesmerized: With Vivian and Eve.
Wonder Vivian has arrived to the location granted to her by an animus call telling her where her abducted sidekick has been taken.
She finds Eve naked on a couch masturbating while staring at a giant hypo spiral on a television. Suddenly Vivian is entranced and thats when a hypnotized Eve follows the Mind Masters orders and breaks her will using a vibrator, her tongue and her sexual energy to break Vivian. At the end Vivian has her mind broken, her will wiped away and both women are easy sexual subjects to be manipulated.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hrm... so torn on this...

On the one hand, Choice #2 has Harley and promises lots of brutal hilarity. On the other, Choice #3 is the only one in which the heroines lose but no one dies.

Choices, choices...
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's a tough choice, but I went with option one because it looked the shiniest.

Man's got to have a code, y'know? Mine is always vote for the shiniest looking thing.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Hrm... so torn on this...

On the one hand, Choice #2 has Harley and promises lots of brutal hilarity. On the other, Choice #3 is the only one in which the heroines lose but no one dies.

Choices, choices...
the one with Harley has an alternate ending where batgirl escapes.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well.... So far it looks as if you guys want to see Vivian. I can't complain as I love editing pictures of her as Wonder Woman. I am not usually a fan of fuller sized girls but something about that face, and that rack....yummy. LOL.
plus she is a great actress and can sell whatever you ask her to do so I'm content putting this out if its what you guys want to see.
Manic Street Creature
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Definetely. Vivian gets my vote every time, stunning woman and I just love the expressions she makes. She's so cute it's unbelievable. Which is why I wanted some customs with her :-) Definite purchase for me if you release that one. Just a shame the pantyhose is left on, but each to their own I guess.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:Wonder Vivian Mesmerized With Eve ( because Eve was not even really mesmerized, she had being on that kind of state of mind for so long that she can easily turn her brain waves into Alpha at will and that's the thing that makes truly a professional actress and strip poker player ).

Wonder Vivian has arrived to the location granted to her by an animus call telling her where her abducted sidekick has been taken.

(Whaaaaaaaattt ? Vivian is clearly younger than Eve and Eve is the sidekick ? WTF !!!! And you keep no space in your budget for a proper Wonder Girl costume for Eve ?? Damn it Man, do you have any idea how that scene could be a lot more hot if you add a red suit with matching shinny bracelets and knee high boots and heels ??? Such a waste opportunity. )

She finds Eve naked on a couch masturbating while staring at a giant hypo spiral on a television.

(And there goes another wasted opportunity, using a spiral instead of a clip show made from your own stock footage and raw unedited material for Eve masturbate over and your audience barely see but clearly will be teased into eagerly want to pay for it. Even keep earphones on her and allowed only the audience to be able to listen would do the trick while the camera close up on Eve's face and we have a clear shoot of a close up growing and grow on focus with her facial expressions and exposition of her escalating pleasure and orgasm or rather the growing pains after hours of provoked forced self abuse and induced addiction to orgasms by her own hands.)

Suddenly Vivian is entranced and that's when a hypnotized Eve follows the Mind Masters (change that to Mind Stealers from Outer Space and keep it classic ) orders and breaks her will using a vibrator (who ever invented that gimmick should be sponsoring you guys everytime a Superheroine is submitted to a clitorian orgasm, seriously), her tongue and her sexual energy (or perhaps a Wonder Strapon of Truth ;) ) to break Vivian.

At the end Vivian has her mind broken, her will wiped away and both women are easy sexual subjects to be manipulated and torture for a sake of a wicked horny audience scattered across the stars in the Galaxy of Terror !

to be Continued.....

I have one word for you.
CUSTOM

ITs how the client wanted it and its how it got shot.

unlike some people who either do not take a custom because it can't resell or change a custom against the clients desires so it will better resell we shoot it to our best ability according to our clients wishes. When they submit a script I will re-write it to match our ability and submit it to the client. then the client and I start brainstorming. the final product is what the client approves whether it will sell or not.

You bring up very good and valid points, however unless its something we are making by ourselves on our own dime I can't change a clients script.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
I have one word for you.
CUSTOM

unlike some people who either do not take a custom because it can't resell or change a custom against the clients desires so it will better resell we shoot it to our best ability according to our clients wishes. When they submit a script I will re-write it to match our ability and submit it to the client. then the client and I start brainstorming. the final product is what the client approves whether it will sell or not.

You bring up very good and valid points, however unless its something we are making by ourselves on our own dime I can't change a clients script.
See this is why I love the movies you guys have made for me, because even the bits that probably made no sense to anybody else were exactly what I wanted. :D
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dogfish wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
I have one word for you.
CUSTOM

See this is why I love the movies you guys have made for me, because even the bits that probably made no sense to anybody else were exactly what I wanted. :D
You're very welcome.
meepmeep
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Pretty much any movie featuring Vivian is an instant-buy from me. Love how thick and creamy she is.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

off-topic. but what happened to all the older knightsofgotham videos, that dissapeared from your site and c4s site.. like all the videos from last year and early this year
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:off-topic. but what happened to all the older knightsofgotham videos, that dissapeared from your site and c4s site.. like all the videos from last year and early this year
To my knowledge all of our knights of Gotham movies that were on our site when we had a merchant account attached to a shopping cart have all been added to our clips 4 sale site.

http://www.clips4sale.com/49661/Cat88

if there are some that are not there just give us the name and we will look for it.

best I can do.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry you are right, some videos have a different name to what they are listed as on HM, so i was having trouble searching for them. I could never buy from your old merchant due to some issue with your payment processor, but i will grab them from c4s.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Sorry you are right, some videos have a different name to what they are listed as on HM, so i was having trouble searching for them. I could never buy from your old merchant due to some issue with your payment processor, but i will grab them from c4s.
Well....I'm glad to hear you have that ability now.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well.... You guys have spoken.
The last time we did this we ended up having more than twice the sales for the chosen film over its opening weekend so Im going to follow your desires again and post this movie this month.

This movie was a custom so please feel free to voice your opinion on how it can be made better but remember that because it was a custom it doesn't reflect our usual production style.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Do you know when the Evil double cross movie will be release ?

This one looks very good !
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

rogeer007 wrote:Do you know when the Evil double cross movie will be release ?

This one looks very good !
First week of March.
we are current only releasing one movie per month.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Sorry to bother you again with the same question but do you know when de Evil Double cross movie will be release ?

I'm looking forward to this one !
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

rogeer007 wrote:Sorry to bother you again with the same question but do you know when de Evil Double cross movie will be release ?

I won't lie.
I forgot that it was supposed to be released at the start of march and instead released riddlers revenge because we had just shot it and I was so pleased with it.

I only have two movies that are earmarked for Superheroine only niche, Im gonna put evildoublecross up in a week.
Sorry again.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

rogeer007 wrote:Sorry to bother you again with the same question but do you know when de Evil Double cross movie will be release ?

Look for your choice to be released on Monday/ Tuesday.
Im really sorry I forgo9t to put it up last month.
My apologies.
hope you enjoy it.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well Rogeer007 its out. Sorry for the delay:

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=24636