Hello from the New Girl :3

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
dark_villainess
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for awhile but I decided it was time to make an introduction.

Currently, I have two identities with which I teeter back and forth... Lady Justice: a beautiful superheroine that gets a little too turned on by the way she looks in her skintight white suit and fantasizes about being taken in the street by thugs and/or villains/villainesses; and Dark Villainess who, well, wouldn't you like to know what she's into? >:)

I have several suits that I'd like to ruin and so I'm looking for men and women to roleplay with! Feel free to send me a message via YIM @ dark_villainess, or you may always PM me here and we can start having some fun. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Be nice :3
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi and welcome. We have a specific roleplay section, I'm sure you will find many a willing partner there.
Enjoy your time here and glad u have stepped out of the shadows!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi dark_villainess, welcome to the forums.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out our stuff at http://www.c4s.com/studio/67405/
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Welcome, new member!
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
oilfield
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi I am a very dedicated ex crime fighter very bitter, angry, violent and virile. white is my favorite color to punch.