New Guy here

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
heroinebusta
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm Zuri from Pittsburgh, PA. I'm a guy who enjoys superheroines in spandex especially cosplayers & that lead to having a talent of sewing spandex clothes. TBH, I know it's niche market, but if there's a market for commissioning spandex clothes 4 others beside cosplayers, I'm all in. Hope this site is right 4 me since I've been in countless forums such as TPOWIS & didn't make a connection & didn't feel welcome. I also starting to prefer webcam more since I'm my hands get tired from typing from work & I find it more meaningful than anonymous chats & such. Hope I find the right place here.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome. Pretty much something for everyone here with all sorts of different levels of content.
Hope you find what you are after.

:welcome:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
fog
Henchman
Henchman

welcome
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome Zuri,

With luck you'll find what you like here. If you are talking obtaining, rather than making custom spandex etc then I've heard Zentai-zentai are good.

All the best,

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the forum. Are you offering your services as a maker of custom costumes? If so, maybe you could start a thread in Superheroine Lounge with some pics of your work.

I'm pretty sure the admin is okay with you offering such custom services, as long as you're clear and honest about what you're doing. A few people on the board may well be interested in getting something made.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
heroinebusta
Neophyte
Neophyte

Abductorenmadrid wrote:Welcome Zuri,

With luck you'll find what you like here. If you are talking obtaining, rather than making custom spandex etc then I've heard Zentai-zentai are good.

All the best,

AEM
Naw. I'm talking about making them both 4 fun & hopefully 4 pay as well once I get my sample out there since I'm new.
heroinebusta
Neophyte
Neophyte

Heroine Addict wrote:Welcome to the forum. Are you offering your services as a maker of custom costumes? If so, maybe you could start a thread in Superheroine Lounge with some pics of your work.

I'm pretty sure the admin is okay with you offering such custom services, as long as you're clear and honest about what you're doing. A few people on the board may well be interested in getting something made.
I hope I'm gonna do pay service soon but I have to make samples & hopefully share my work & progress soon. I'm aware this a niche market of making spandex costumes but if there's a demand for them then I'm all in.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

heroinebusta wrote:
Abductorenmadrid wrote:Welcome Zuri,

All the best,

AEM
Naw. I'm talking about making them both 4 fun & hopefully 4 pay as well once I get my sample out there since I'm new.
Ah, now I understand, sorry it was your typo that threw me off but like the rest of the forum I wish you well in your work :D
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!